• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision FLIR ADUNS demo units

DownRangeThermal

scout alias hoginaustin
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Austin TX
www.downrangethermal.com
We bought some ADUNS units (2) Last yr for some Agency demos we had scheduled. As we approach the end of the yr we need to free up those assets. These are outside the 1 yr warranty period so know that going in. 512-699-9510 to discuss. All ITAR regs/documentation apply of course.

Disclaimer, I can’t afford it but would love to see any through the unit images you’ve got. Fusion is awesome, not every day you get a chance to see / buy (or 2) one of these!

Reactions: mikefraz
Since it’s the NV equivalent of a shiny unicorn erect penis, it’s gonna be pricy, but how much?

Is this why Horta isn’t as active anymore? I guess he’s out on the street, turning his ass to cash!

I’ve been interested in these for a long time. Do you have any images you can share privately? FLIR has kept these under wraps so much that I don’t even know the MSRP.