• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For ArmyJerry, et al

Ignorance of irregularities by the board are no excuse, thats their one fucking job.......off with their heads.

if you email them they send back 100 begging for money using the treat that they will align themselves with banning bump stocks or high cap mags, or rifles painted black or, or, or,

Reactions: FleetDaddy
Ignorance of irregularities by the board are no excuse, thats their one fucking job.......off with their heads.

if you email them they send back 100 begging for money using the treat that they will align themselves with banning bump stocks or high cap mags, or rifles painted black or, or, or,
I was patiently waiting for a response. I expected nothing less. It is their job but not their paying job.
They should be there for us and many are. They can only do what they can do with what they have support from other board members and rank and file. Do me a favor and run for the board you have my vote and I'm sure a couple more from the hide. There are some people that could use your help. I'm 100 percent serious.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I believe most of the recent noise about the NRA was started by this article posted by The Trace (about the group). As with everything, you have to look at where their money is coming from to get intel on what the groups motives are - see here: https://www.thetrace.org/donor-financial-transparency/

Pretty sure this is a Bloomberg funded group. In 2017, their coffers were filled with about $3M donated by 3 people. I bet that $1.9M came from another bloomberg organization... (see p.22).

Look at the other stuff this org does - all with the goal of advancing gun control. The pot gets stirred by non-news orgs like this, then the rest of the media globs onto the "story" with their favorite goal of smearing the NRA.

I believe most of the recent noise about the NRA was started by this article posted by The Trace (about the group). As with everything, you have to look at where their money is coming from to get intel on what the groups motives are - see here: https://www.thetrace.org/donor-financial-transparency/

Pretty sure this is a Bloomberg funded group. In 2017, their coffers were filled with about $3M donated by 3 people. I bet that $1.9M came from another bloomberg organization... (see p.22).

Look at the other stuff this org does - all with the goal of advancing gun control. The pot gets stirred by non-news orgs like this, then the rest of the media globs onto the "story" with their favorite goal of smearing the NRA.
Yes what AJ said I agree with. I believe Bloombergs rags intel came from a source within the NRA possibly former employee I think that is public. Ammo land had a article by Mr Knox also confirmed some of the same. I think alot can be rectified and in relatively short order especially since the issues have been brought to light. I'm sure the fallout is not over (more fights) will probably happen from within and from our trusted media. I am a supporter of the NRA and Bloomberg is NOT my go to source for news ever. I think what we have to ask ourselves if a similar situation happens to a institution we have a passionate connection to don't jump to conclusions wade though all the bullshit then make rational decisions to abandon them or try to help fix it. My .284 cents

If you are referring to tax abatements game I don't see that happening any time soon (in our lifetime) stopping that my be in conflict with states rights? However on bright note the left states are fully equipped to fuck that up too Amazon wanted to go to NYC bigtime got what they wanted tax wise and decided to decline due to the political climate AOC owns that the mayor dipshit was not happy. Lifes a bitch and then you die.