• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Ford's New 2013 Model Car

168BTHPM

Werepig
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 1, 2008
    Nevada
    Renault and Ford have joined forces to create the perfect small car for women.

2013ford.jpg

Mixing the Renault 'Clio' and the Ford 'Taurus' they have designed the 'Clitaurus'. It comes in pink, and the average male car thief won't be able to find it - let alone turn it on - even if someone tells him where it is and how to do it.

Rumor has it though, that it leaks transmission fluid once a month, and can be a real bitch to start in the morning! Some have reported that on cold winter mornings, when you really need it, you can't get it to turn over.

New models are initially fun to own, but very costly to maintain, and horribly expensive to get rid of. Used models may initially appear to have curb appeal and a low price, but eventually have an increased appetite for fuel, and the curb weight typically increases with age. Manufacturers are baffled as to how the size of the trunk increases, but say that the paint may just make it LOOK bigger.

This model is not expected to reach collector status. Most owners find it is best to lease one, and replace when it becomes troublesome.

Re: Ford's New 2013 Model Car

Somebody forgot to mention the multi-disks brakes (per wheel) for the utmost in stop, with the massively fuel efficient TINY 1 cylinder engine, for the minimum of 'go'.

wink.gif

I LOL'd.

Can't wait to show this one to the wife, should be good for a few nights on the couch.

I hope you mean she's on the couch. If not, you're doing it wrong..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deputy Dawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope you mean she's on the couch. If not, you're doing it wrong.. </div></div>

And only if shes biting the couch pillow on all fours....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goatphius</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It has a GPS that gives you the wrong directions </div></div>

Exactly! It starts out by saying "Ok, I think we turn right, here by the Dairy Queen. No, left. Sorry! Oh, wait, this is the wrong street. It wasn't Dairy Queen, it was a Quiznos. I'm sorry, I should have looked in the database before we started. I thought I knew where it was. Maybe you should stop and ask for directions...."

I don't care who you are, that there is funny.

yep and they are offered on a 99 year lease with SERIOUS early termination penalties!

And this is why I have not gotten, and will not, get married; unless with a prenup that will make the Yellow Pages look like a pamphlet.

Oh gentleman......with proper maintenance and handling, it can prove to be a collector's dream.
    wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mom x 3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh gentleman......with proper maintenance and handling, it can prove to be a collector's dream.
    wink.gif
    </div></div>

LMAO
    laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mom x 3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh gentleman......with proper maintenance and handling, it can prove to be a collector's dream.
    wink.gif
    </div></div>
    While true, that all depends on how they're 'broken in'.

I wish I had a picture, but back in high school my best friend's dad had a '92 Taurus that was sprayed flat black. He bought some of those chrome letters you can get from Autozone, and added "CLI" in front of the "TAURUS" -- and yes, he drove it around in public that way.