• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Form 1-EForm : 13 business days

Nope, it’s done. Etch you’re serial number into the creation and enjoy, I personally photocopy/shrink the stamp to 25-30% and laminate it and keep them in my gear bag and originals locked up.

Does anyone see specific days on which forms are approved? I'm sitting at 33 days now.

With the holidays here, I wouldn’t expect it before Christmas. Lots of gov’s have use or lose leave. Mine was submitted 11/25. I’m thinking 1st or 2nd week of Jan.

It is hard, but try to forget about it.

Submitted form 1 on 12/11. Current status is "submitted/in process" Hopefully get the letter back soon so I can send in the fingerprints.

Have you checked your spam? Mine was in Submitted/Researching for a week. Once it went to Submitted/In Process I got the email cover letters.

Prints out today. Should be there monday. I have a feeling the holidays will make a mess of this

Submitted 12/17/19, cover letter emailed to me 12/20/19, ATF recieved prints 12/23/19. Approved yesterday (1/27/20)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: SilentStalkr
E-Form 1 .22lr cal can from Quiet Bore
Trust with 1 responsible person
Submitted 12/29/2019
Cover letter emailed 12/30/2019
ATF received prints 1/4/2020
Approved 1/30/2019

Reactions: Geno C.
Yea I wonder what the deal is. If they can process F1's in that short of time why does it take forever for everything else?

There was a conversation on this a couple weeks ago but I dont remember why the ATF said they got rid of it. Something about order of applicants.

So educate me how do you do a form 1 Efile? is there a link i can read for the process and how to? I was thinking of doing an SBR but not sure on the process.
I've bought 3 suppressors but all 3 have been through silencershop so they have taken care of the dirty work for me.

So educate me how do you do a form 1 Efile? is there a link i can read for the process and how to? I was thinking of doing an SBR but not sure on the process.
it's pretty easy. i just did my first form 1 efile for a sbr i want to put together. just hit the website and start filling in the form. you'll need to take and upload a selfie. you can save the form along the way if you need to stop or find some data. then you enter your credit card payment data. within a couple of days you should get via email a cover letter that tells you where to send your 2 sets of finger prints. and you can print and mail a copy of the form to your law enforcement official.

I submitted 7 eforms on jan 13th. Took me a few days to get the fingerprint cards sent in because I wanted to send them all in together and something weird happened with the model on one of them. After a couple days of being pending they cleared it as submitted.

Around noon today they started slowly emailing me the approved forms. I'm up to 4 at this point.

These were all for rimfire cans... now how many centerfire cans do I need? Also an SBR or 2.