• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You two irritating fags submit as individual or trust?

Lol can you tell I’m jealous?
Oh... I am going to piss you off then! :LOL: Submitted a Form 1 on 03/01 and after seeing all the 2 to 7 day approvals I e-mailed NICS liason and was told to fuck off and stop e-mailing them (In nicer language but par for the course) so I hit the "other" e-mail and explained that I had screwed up a form, withdrawn, and resubmitted all in an hour and could it be problem having 2 forms in the system with the same serial # anf how could I help if it was. This was at 2:22 P.M. today. At 2:29 P.M. I was approved! Followed at 2:30 P.M. by a very nice e-mail that said that wasn't the issue, it was a NICS problem but they re-submitted the back ground check and my form was approved. This all happened in SEVEN, yes SEVEN minutes! I can't get my head around it but I am tickled pink! Full disclosure it was really 12 days but talk about things that make you go "Hmmmm."

Oh... I am going to piss you off then! :LOL: Submitted a Form 1 on 03/01 and after seeing all the 2 to 7 day approvals I e-mailed NICS liason and was told to fuck off and stop e-mailing them (In nicer language but par for the course) so I hit the "other" e-mail and explained that I had screwed up a form, withdrawn, and resubmitted all in an hour and could it be problem having 2 forms in the system with the same serial # anf how could I help if it was. This was at 2:22 P.M. today. At 2:29 P.M. I was approved! Followed at 2:30 P.M. by a very nice e-mail that said that wasn't the issue, it was a NICS problem but they re-submitted the back ground check and my form was approved. This all happened in SEVEN, yes SEVEN minutes! I can't get my head around it but I am tickled pink! Full disclosure it was really 12 days but talk about things that make you go "Hmmmm."

7 minutes, I have 7 minutes here, can I get 6 minutes? Anybody have 6 minutes?

• Haha
Reactions: nikonNUT
Same submitted on 12/08/23. Waiting daily for approval. Thinking I need to buy another one to bump the holding pattern.

I've got 3 in the system now on a trust. 2 Form 1 and a Form 4. I just hope all this effort to push through individual forms doesn't increase the trust waittime.

Been seeing these short wait times all over the internet so pulled the trigger on another. This time a Radical Defense CS3 in Haynes 282 as a hard use can. Waiting for Capitol to send my paperwork.

Certified on 3/19/24, single person trust. We shall see. All the short waits seem to be for individual filing.

Last edited:
Grabbed a Recce 7 and 5k with Griffin's sale right now. Tried to certify today but dealer was having issues with logging into eforms

ATF town hall verifying they are processing quickly, next are trusts, which is showing on the silencershop trust median time just improved by 30 days in one day

TBAC 22TD (2nd one)
SS Trust
99 days
Still pending… 🤦🏼

IMG_5424.jpeg

Last edited:
The American Suppressor Association has shed more light on the reduction in wait times and why some of us are still waiting for almost a year.

It’s hilarious to me that Congress cannot hold the ATF or NICS accountable to processing these in an orderly fashion. Sure, some are delayed for NiCS, understandable. But when they refuse to address why some are approved in 24 hours, 4 days, etc, and others submitted before them take weeks, months, years with no background check being kicked back or flagged, that is pure bureaucratic BS on display and their pass the buck, generic answers are laughable.

Guess that’s what you get when a bunch of GS-3s get a little bit of “power”.

If we’d all write letters to the Oversight committee members, that may generate some attention. Nothing changes if nothing changes and sport-bitching on a forum doesn’t solve a thing, **realizing that’s what I’m doing** (My Rep has written both FBI and ATF to ask for answers, they haven’t given anything but excuses). Next up is the committee members.

Last edited:
Reactions: southernpew
Anyone that has form 4 trust in the endless wait push through an individual to see if it cleared the others at the same time?

Reactions: cdpond
Anyone that has form 4 trust in the endless wait push through an individual to see if it cleared the others at the same time?

I have a pending F4 Trust from 11/5/23 (139 days). I also have F4 Individual from last Saturday 3/16/24 (6 days). It will be interesting to see if they batch the two. I very rarely do trusts (3-4%). Only if it is something I care to share with the wife and the value of it is under 1K.

Reactions: Simonsza1
Submitted 3/14 for a OCL lithium. still waiting. Them bastards lied to me about “short” wait times.

Was at 5 days waiting on one can and went ahead and submitted another. It will be interesting to see if the do them together like they say they will.

Anyone know a good explanation for why they say not to file an individual trust?

-Avoid submitting an invalid trust
For example: settlor, trustee, and beneficiary are the same person (merger doctrine).

This is from the article a few posts up

Anyone know a good explanation for why they say not to file an individual trust?

-Avoid submitting an invalid trust
For example: settlor, trustee, and beneficiary are the same person (merger doctrine).

This is from the article a few posts up

I didn’t read the article but if you copy/pasted the bottom part are you confusing the word “invalid” for individual?

I didn’t read the article but if you copy/pasted the bottom part are you confusing the word “invalid” for individual?
Just read through a bunch of stuff and realized that I was conflating things. The issue would be if you listed yourself as the beneficiary. Pretty hard to inherit something from yourself when you die.

Anyone notice how the ATF website now states 89 days as the average wait time for an individual e-file form 4?

Way to cook the books...jackasses.

I feel for everyone waiting from 2023. I hope you guys get your cans ASAP.

I have two form 4's pending from 10/24/2023.

I just had three cans approved. One in 4 days, one in 3 and one in 2. Unreal.
That has to be frustrating.

Reactions: Longshot231
TBAC 22TD (#2)
SS Trust
Certified 12/9/23 (106 days)
Still Pending (called this morning)

Maybe my call pushed it up in the que, and I’ll get it back this week. Who knows… 🤷🏼