• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Huxwrx Flow 762
Trust with just me in it
Certified on 5/29
Approved on 11/14
169 days which is a new record.

Each successive suppressor has been approved more quickly than the last. Spotting a trend and an impetus to buy more suppressors. Might as well order up a new 5.56 can since it'll get approved long before Dead Air fixes my Sierra 5! I'm taking bets.
Just ordered that same can last month.

Huxwrx Flow 762
Trust with just me in it
Certified on 5/29
Approved on 11/14
169 days which is a new record.

Each successive suppressor has been approved more quickly than the last. Spotting a trend and an impetus to buy more suppressors. Might as well order up a new 5.56 can since it'll get approved long before Dead Air fixes my Sierra 5! I'm taking bets.

169 days is a new record because this is what @Ape_Factory looks like in real life. Congratulations!

sexy-girls-weapon-6.jpg

Finally

Nomad LT
Submitted 2-15-2023
Approved 11-16-2023

Gonna go pick her up today boys. No dice on the others but at least I got this one.

Edit- false alarm. It was SS sending my stamp again for the Nonad L I already have , not the new LT... the beat goes on

Last edited:
My TBAC Ultra finally got built after 2 months. NOW I get to wait...

KGM R30 - Waiting (probably tomorrow from peeps I've talked to) Edit: Didn't go through today. No idea when now.
KGM R556 - APPROVED
KGM SMG9 - APPROVED
KGM RF22 - APPROVED

All 4 were submitted at the same time with Revocable Living Trust.
Silencer shop eform.
Submitted 6/17/23
Approved 11/16/23
152 days

Last edited:
Are all the atf approved emails in the morning or can they be during the day. My email in at just before 7a.

Are all the atf approved emails in the morning or can they be during the day. My email in at just before 7a.
About the time you think you have figured it out.......Nothing they do seems to be by rhyme or reason. eForms was supposed to only take 60 days.. 2 years ago next month. Sit back, go shooting and forget about it

Reactions: FuhQ
I logged into my atf account today for the first time since july. There were some updates, one of which pertained to tax return. Anyone else have those updates or is it across the board for everyone?

I logged into my atf account today for the first time since july. There were some updates, one of which pertained to tax return. Anyone else have those updates or is it across the board for everyone?
They finally answered my email from weeks ago and didn't say anything but " it's pending be patient "

Reactions: Beppo
I have something to be thankful for…. Less than 90 days!!!!

TBAC Fly 9
Eforms trust
Submitted 8/23/2023
Approved 11/22/2023

I‘m certain the next one will not be that fast, but I’ll take it for this one.

It was 91 days but who's counting? This is what @FOS373 really looks like. That's why it took 91 days. Congratulations!

I bet you guys can't wait to see what a 60 day wonder looks like!

41a4f7e2d57079304a352f854a1f8b48.jpg

holy shit bois.. is the infamous 90day approvals maybe getting closer to reality???

Flow 762
individual e-form trust through SS
submitted 8-26-23
approved 11-28-23

92 days approval o_Oo_O
No mother fucker, I’m a week away from 12 months…. Grrrrrrrrrrrr

holy shit bois.. is the infamous 90day approvals maybe getting closer to reality???

Flow 762
individual e-form trust through SS
submitted 8-26-23
approved 11-28-23

92 days approval o_Oo_O
I'm happy for you an all but...
They have us jumping up and down over 90 day approvals and saying "thank you sir, may I have another"
Damn they are playing us for fools🤬

Preaching to the choir, I know☹️

They have us jumping up and down over 90 day approvals and saying "thank you sir, may I have another"

I feel ya. I'm seeing folks get approved all around my dates.

@xfyre101 in real life.

32780e4b944a6f17dea72f29a096c636.jpg

And @Areece11 in real life.

55c43fb1a800fc3dc99b720d32ad9125.jpg

Congratulations ladies!

lmao..idk man it be pretty hard to find jeans that fit me if i had that ass :ROFLMAO:

idk what happened to this one, but maybe its cuz i had 2 other cans approved like a month ago so i was fresh through the system

No mother fucker, I’m a week away from 12 months…. Grrrrrrrrrrrr

lol sorry brotha, trust me ive been there.. i was just as shocked to see this

my 2 other cans this year were after 360 and 365 days on the dot. maybe this one was quicker because i was fresh in the system

true man.. feels like stockholm sydrome :(

we need all states to follow TX and MISS they're leading the way to finally getting rid of this BS

I don't understand how 4 submitted at the same time (6/17) and only 3 went through on same day 2 weeks ago. Waiting on the last one. I have a feeling this one will take awhile. Of course the one I'm waiting on is the one I will use the most.

Alright, so my new TBAC 22TD (black) for a permanent residence on my Ruger SSH 22/45 has just now been certified... We'll see how things are moving along now. It seems many of the recently certified cans are getting approved much quicker than the ones that were stuck in que for a long time. They should be familiar with me enough by now, I hope this one just slips right on through quickly.

TBAC 22TD (Black)
Bought 11/23/23
Certified 12/9/23
Day: 0

Submitted and certified today for a TBAC Gen 2 Ultra 9.

The wait begins.......

Also waiting on the transfer to my SOT to start my Area 419 Maverick process.

Reactions: JIMB3AM
Wild to see some of these Form 4's getting approved so quickly. I currently have a pending e-file Form 1 via Gun Trust that I've used many times since 2011. I was under the impression that E-file Form 1's were averaging 21-28 days according to most info on Reddit and Barfcom. I called this morning to check the status of mine that is now 28 days since filing and it's in 'Pending' status but he informed me that they are averaging 68 days on them at the moment.

Reactions: USK308
Wild to see some of these Form 4's getting approved so quickly. I currently have a pending e-file Form 1 via Gun Trust that I've used many times since 2011. I was under the impression that E-file Form 1's were averaging 21-28 days according to most info on Reddit and Barfcom. I called this morning to check the status of mine that is now 28 days since filing and it's in 'Pending' status but he informed me that they are averaging 68 days on them at the moment.
My eForm 1 took 33 days (early Oct 23 to early Nov 23).

Reactions: tex68w