• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Former LEO gone crazy in SoCal

Hueyguy

Private
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2012
Out West
Some dude fired from LAPD in 09 running around shooting the people responsible for his termination, and some of their family members. I refuse to print his name, but it's all over the news. So, I think we should take all weapons from law enforcement, present, former, and retired. Give them a whistle like the bobbies.

Re: Former LEO gone crazy in SoCal

Then, local PD ID's a truck like his, opens fire, and shoots two little old ladies delivering newspapers. Nice touch.

LAPD going to have some pretty substantial lawsuits from those little ladies and the other guys they shot up. I realize they're touchy right now, but gees, don't light up folks you "think" might be the suspect.

tm4CIbQ.jpg

Bullshit actions of the LAPD is what sparked this whole ordeal in the first place and now gunning down civilians in the fuckin BLUE truck, not GREY. Then at another dude in a black Honda not a Grey Nissan. Just more proof of their corrupt trigger happy LEO ass.

This may not be a popular thing to say, but maybe hes right. Maybe more people should stand up and resist authority when the authority is morally corrupt.

WTF spurred police to shoot the shit out of that *Toyota Tacoma*?

Maybe we should ban cops...

Really though this is LAPDs fault as much as it is his, or at least that's how it sounds so far but we'll see when the dust settles.

If this happened in 09 and he has been writing about it on his facebook page, I would assume he has been planning this for a while. If that's so it may take a while before they get him.

LAPD is just one more west coast, gang.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ban cops!</div></div>

That's for damn sure!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoilerUP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTF spurred police to shoot the shit out of that *Toyota Tacoma*?</div></div>
2 very menacing little old Asian women delivering papers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hueyguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoilerUP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTF spurred police to shoot the shit out of that *Toyota Tacoma*?</div></div>
2 very menacing little old Asian women delivering papers. </div></div>

This is a clear conspiracy that exposes the impending plot of all cops to shoot people at random and revoke rights.

ARREST THE BANKS!!!!!!!!!

This story just keeps getting better and better. (not in the sense that a lunatic is shooting people, I pray no one else gets hurt) but it appears the nutcase (ex-LEO alleged murderer), according to his manifesto, supports gun control, supports Piers Morgan, and is Anti-NRA.

Everythingwill just be fine, if they limit the mags to 7 rounds for LEOs also...

smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fx77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everythingwill just be fine, if they limit the mags to 7 rounds for LEOs also...

smile.gif
</div></div>

Lol! Agreed! Just revoke cops weapons so they can run with the sheep when somebody starts shooting. No more running into shootings for you mister!!!!

Hmmmmmmm wonder if I still would have caught that shooter I arrested yesterday after he shot a guy on a street corner. Nawwwwwww probably not. I would have definitely felt safer running away from the sound of gun shots, that's for sure. Don't make me break out my rape whistle! I'm not afraid to use it!

Prime fucking reason civilians need firearms TO PROTECT THEMSELVES!! This is rediculus, each and everyone of the trigger happy bastards need to be tried and hung just like any other criminal.

Regardless of how I feel, let's say u did shoot back at the Cops that fired at you wrongly in the first place....how well u think it would go over if u actually wounded/killed one or both of em?

Just playing Devils Advocate here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoilerUP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTF spurred police to shoot the shit out of that *Toyota Tacoma*? </div></div>

Auto-Racism. Toyota, Nissan, Mazda...."they all look the same"....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HD1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Regardless of how I feel, let's say u did shoot back at the Cops that fired at you wrongly in the first place....how well u think it would go over if u actually wounded/killed one or both of em?

Just playing Devils Advocate here. </div></div>

I'd rather die firing back at the person/ cop/ whomever fired at me first than die being shot a like sheep unable to protect themselves.

If someone is shooting at me for no reason, bullets will be sent their way in protection of myself.

I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Regardless of how I feel, let's say u did shoot back at the Cops that fired at you wrongly in the first place....how well u think it would go over if u actually wounded/killed one or both of em?

Just playing Devils Advocate here.</div></div>

My guess is that the person that did shoot back (and damn well within their right to) would be killed by cops; maybe then, maybe later. The odds of getting a chance to explain that one are somewhere between slim and none.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: minimalist</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This story just keeps getting better and better. (not in the sense that a lunatic is shooting people, I pray no one else gets hurt) but it appears the nutcase (ex-LEO alleged murderer), according to his manifesto, supports gun control, supports Piers Morgan, and is Anti-NRA.

</div></div>

LOL that's EPIC. Do you have a source so we can all see?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: minimalist</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This story just keeps getting better and better. (not in the sense that a lunatic is shooting people, I pray no one else gets hurt) but it appears the nutcase (ex-LEO alleged murderer), according to his manifesto, supports gun control, supports Piers Morgan, and is Anti-NRA.

</div></div>

LOL that's EPIC. Do you have a source so we can all see? </div></div>

I'd like to see that as well. His manifesto is posted on Fox. All I read was that he "agreed with the government 100%" but it doesn't refer to what he agrees with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: minimalist</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This story just keeps getting better and better. (not in the sense that a lunatic is shooting people, I pray no one else gets hurt) but it appears the nutcase (ex-LEO alleged murderer), according to his manifesto, supports gun control, supports Piers Morgan, and is Anti-NRA.

</div></div>

http://www.examiner.com/article/full-chrostpoder-j-dorner-manifesto

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G ®</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: minimalist</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This story just keeps getting better and better. (not in the sense that a lunatic is shooting people, I pray no one else gets hurt) but it appears the nutcase (ex-LEO alleged murderer), according to his manifesto, supports gun control, supports Piers Morgan, and is Anti-NRA.

</div></div>

http://www.examiner.com/article/full-chrostpoder-j-dorner-manifesto </div></div>

Holy smokes! Who is doing the editing? Is Fox leaving several pages out? If so, at least we know whose side Fox is on.

(Is whose right Veer? No, I think it should be who's)

The Blaze is reporting that those parts of the manifesto were redacted at the request of LAPD. Imagine that. How convienient.

I've been thinking that the whole time, maybe this guy knew some shit about a whole bunch of LAPD cops and threatened to turn them in, they shit can him frame him and now they are gonna kill him... No way this guy has a day In court.

Wouldn't be the first time a police dept needed to clean house look at the 70s NYPD special investigations unit 2/3s were bought and paid for by Frank Lucas and sooner or later it all comes crashing down

All you guys posting negative comments about the LAPD, don't you know there are a lot of LEO that are members of this board? This is no place for that kind of thing, 99.9% of all LEO are the most honest, and hard working people you'll ever know.

Not arguing that at all, we all like cops here and yes 99.9% are top knotch individuals but are we gonna say corruption isn't possible... Anybody know why he was fired?

The comment in his manifesto that said most LEOs see dead people as ATVs, Waverunners, and RVs because of the overtime got me thinking. I guess that is one way to go about the job in a high-crime, high-homicide area.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pawprint2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All you guys posting negative comments about the LAPD, don't you know there are a lot of LEO that are members of this board? This is no place for that kind of thing, 99.9% of all LEO are the most honest, and hard working people you'll ever know.</div></div>

negative ghost rider, that pattern is full

I liked how he went on about no one needing AR-15s and standard mags. He asks "why does anyone need these?" Ironically, he fails to realize that he himself is one of several reasons why we need them, and why we have a right to own them.

On another note, I think he's been watching way too many action movies.

Denzel and Training Day is coming to mind, if they are willing to shoot up any and everything to tag his ass.

Calling tweaking LEo who shoot at innocents 'sheepdog' or regular citizens 'sheep' because they're not LEO is just symptomatic of your general god-complex.

YOu're no sheepdog when you're blind, deaf, dumb (in all senses of the word) and just constantly staining the carpet.

But then, at least we can count on your lot in CA and NY to go around fucking people's rights over. Youre' all awesome on that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pawprint2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All you guys posting negative comments about the LAPD, don't you know there are a lot of LEO that are members of this board? This is no place for that kind of thing, 99.9% of all LEO are the most honest, and hard working people you'll ever know.</div></div>
I think 99.9% is a little high for any occupation, but I see your point, and agree in principle; most if not all here appreciate the performance of a job that sees humanity at it's worst.
But... LEO community, especially LAPD, is gonna take it in the shorts on this one. It appears they were complicit in the creation of this monster, then the shoot first stuff in Torrance, then the TPD provides backup to that incident by raking another similar vehicle just a block away. LEO has a very difficult job, but when you go agro on the common folk, it compounds your negative image. Read his words- it's not Manson stuff, but a well-educated well-trained serviceman explaining why he is about to go over the edge, then he goes over the edge. He has been depressed for several years. There are so many facets to this one, we'll never know it all. Just hope they(yes, the same LEO) get him soon, before he gets to my neighborhood. I don't want a shootout here; there were a LOT of misses, and I don't like hit probability reports at my address.

In his manifesto he goes on about buying class 3 through a trust account.

So, what's the story on that? I wouldn't mind being able to do that in CA too.
smile.gif

I think the key was that he had a Military ID, also still had the L.E badge/ID(itwas just found in San Diego). Us simple folk could not get that done, even if we wanted to face the felony. I could be wrong, but that's what it seems from the outside. I'm not very Class 3 knowledgable.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jayne</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In his manifesto he goes on about buying class 3 through a trust account.

So, what's the story on that? I wouldn't mind being able to do that in CA too.
smile.gif

</div></div>

There is lots of info on this subject, start your search on www.calguns.net.

No one said they were liars or lazy....

Well he's making the LAPD look like a bunch of monkees trying to fuck a football.
I read the entire manifesto. Doesn't sound crazy, just fed up. Has a TS clearance and was a navy reserve officer too.

It said in his manifesto somewhere that he was fired for being a whisleblower, he caught one of his superiors beating an unconscious schizophrenic and tried to turn that person in, but instead was framed for making up false reports and was fired, he detailed how he tried to go through the system to correct this but it all turned on him. He sounds fed up with the corruption and found this to be the only way to bring any light to it.

I am in no way advocating his actions, I do not support needless killing in any manner, but from the sound of it, in his mind he is doing it for the greater good. He might come off as more noble if his manifesto didn't sound like the ramblings of someone on the verge of a mental breakdown.

Also wanted to mention that he said he would use anti-aircraft weaponry and a Barett .50 if the LAPD and the state were deploy the big guns, not too sure about how truthful that statement is.