• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Former LEO gone crazy in SoCal

Re: Former LEO gone crazy in SoCal

On Drones - At this point I see no reason to believe that the use of drones would in any way be directly used to kill the suspect. The following is the latest (public) white paper regarding the use of drones against US Citizens. If you will note - it is all about the use of drones in foreign countries and related to AQ.
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/sections/news/020413_DOJ_White_Paper.pdf

On the note of this thread - I think some should step back. All should look at the thread and recognize that time, place, and circumstance have created a situation wherein those that would normally see things in a similar vein have come to see things askew. All should zoom out and ask themselves why that is / contemplate the future, given our collective trajectory and other current events.

End of the day - one CAN NOT kill people to make a point (and lest some get lost in that, no one can put forth a cogent argument justifying the murder of parites that had no direct ties to the conflict). Let's try not to lose sight of the fact that this man's actions are in stark contrast to the 10 Commandments / natural right of SELF defense / the moral high ground.

Lastly - and related to the comedy gold about LE corruption in LA (and other areas) being the stuff of movies - the Justice system works best when it isn't the Just Us system. When there is a monopoly on force, any violation of the public trust should command the harshest punishment - first time / every time. That isn't how it works - and therein is the problem.

Good luck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coloradocop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

If a door-to-door confiscation ever occurred (which is doubtful for a number of reasons), I guarantee that COLOSHOOTR wouldn't be helping with that task.

</div></div>
I'll wait for his reply; in the mean time feel free to expound on what you would do if that was the case? </div></div>

Not that it has anything to do with the purpose of this thread, but I think my views on 2nd Amendment issues have been pretty clearly laid out in my time on this forum.

Regardless, I don't consider the threat of door-to-door confiscations to be a legitimate issue in need of discussion at this point in time. There's no reason to believe that such a thing would happen in the near future. Narcotics have been illegal for years, and the government still isn't going door-to-door demanding to search your home for cocaine.

The more likely course of action is that certain classes of firearms will be banned by our legislature, and possession of these guns made a felony. I sold all of those types of guns off years ago, so the issue doesn't really affect me
wink.gif

Nevertheless, since you asked, I personally won't be a part of any unconstitutional door-to-door seizures. I swore an oath to uphold the law and defend the constitution. The constitution is the supreme law of the land, and laws that are contrary to the constitution do not override the constitution.

You really seem to have a black-helicopters-coming-to-get-our-guns view of law enforcement. What do you actually think we do out there everyday? Do you think we just run around trying to violate people's rights, while acting like we're above the law? That simply isn't the case.

There's no rational support for Dorner's actions. There 'may' be support for his frustration but I'm not holding my breath for any objective uncovering of the facts.

There's no reason to think attacking the family of someone who you feel didn't represent you in court properly is appropriate or anything less than utterly criminal and worthy of total condemnation.

My guess as to the over-all sentiment of people here is that so many times innocents have been killed or brutalized by the police (SWAT, piss-poor shooting etc) or simply bullied by thugs in uniform and little to nothing being done about it that the associated fatigue is showing itself in this thread.

There's no justification or evidence to even suggest that every cop is bad, but there is increasing evidence to suggest many departments are or at least, they are not headed up by people who took their oath remotely seriously. Evidence on this is LA, SD, NY, CO and other departments who support illegal proposals, policies and techniques. Illegal search and seizure, illegal entry, immunity from consequences of mistakes, 'closing of the ranks' when police are violent beyond what the situation required and so on. These things add up and while much of the population will shrug their shoulders so long as they have their TV and microwave dinners, there's a growing proportion who are turning off the TV and tuning in to what's going on and looking for ways to solve the problem as they see it.

Here's the truth of it - people will display their anger and frustration at some point. If the LE departments think they can behave as they have done to date with impunity by enabling self-serving politicians, protecting those who would render the general population defenseless against further government intrusion and stigmatize those who want to remain faithful to the true laws of this country then we're going to see worse than what one unstable man is doing in LA.

I hope this guy gets his day in court, found guilty to the satisfaction of all and then earns himself a miserable death. It's nothing less than what I'd wish him had he killed one of my family. I hope (but seriously doubt) that the cops who opened fire on those cars are charged with attempted murder in an open court.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 0933</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

1.) You (LEO's) are accountable to us (the citizens)... As part of the executive branch, you ARE a part of the Government, local, State, or Federal. Why the hell would I want to associate myself with you in order 'change things from the inside' when the Democratic Republic we live in DEMANDS your accountability to the final check and balance, the People!?!?!

2.)The Declaration of Independance says that, "...all men are created equal..." Why the fuck do you think you're special? From the text above, you obviously think that you have more 'balls' (from your inferrence using the present tense of the verb 'have' while using the negative modifier 'not' BEFORE the verb when reffering too the noun 'balls' which I take you to mean 'testicles'). Please tell me that you have more than two testicles. I just checked and I have two testicles which would mean that you are equal to me if you do not have more than two testicles.

3.) I do NOT think that all LEO's are corrupt, or liars, or even bad guys... what I have a problem with, is the fact that ALL of you push TYRANNY!!! Thomas Jefferson said, "Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the Government but illegal for the citzenry." How many times have you personnally acted, in uniform, in such a way that would get anybody else arrested?

4.) I've got two options for you... walk in to circle K, buy a straw, and SUCK IT THE FUCK up when citzens excersize there First Ammendment right to freedom of speech (a right that YOU swore to uphold and protect) or buy a package of kleenex and cry like a little bitch!</div></div>

1) Really I didn't know that thanks for pointing it out.... I always thought the multiple layers of civilian oversight we had was just to rub it in and look cool for all the sheep. Seriously though we have a ton of citizen oversight and do have to answer to the citizens. Believe me when someone bitches the administration listens and we're usually considered guilty till proven innocent when you get the standard of being innocent till proven guilty.

2) I never said I was special but why do I get to be bad, wrong, corrupt just because I'm a cop?

3) I push Tyranny??? News to me. I have never went out and told someone you could not exercise your first amendment right. I've never taken a firearm from anyone who had the legal right to have it and I take the fourth amendment seriously and won't stop you for without PC. As for things I've done in uniform that would get you arrested, zero, zilch,... I may have violated a traffic law or two trying to get somewhere fast but traffic violations would not have gotten you arrested either.

4) Last I checked I'm still a citizen in this country and the first amendment still applies to me to so, STFU! Thanks I don't really need the kleenex but I'll be a good little Officer and to serve you I'll go buy you some kleenex so you can wipe yout tears and can keep on crying/bitching about all us LEO's.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmc02xx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LEO's, please understand that people are not saying that ALL LEO's are corrupt or bad or the problem. I'm sure that there are some out there that are great guys. If you aren't like the bad ones, then let it go, we aren't talking about you. If you are like that bad ones, then F off. Don't be so shocked that people could think this way. Its taken years of abuse to make it so.

</div></div>

Thank you! You are the first one to really say it's not everyone rather than generalizing about all LEO's being bad.

I'm curious what abuse have you personally taken at the hands of a LEO? I'm not saying something may not have happened to you but most people on here have never been victims of Police brutality or corruption. It's all been put out there by liberal media outlets with an agenda. Those cases that make the news are a small fraction (less than 1% by my agencies numbers) of LEO's across the country and even a smaller of total contacts by all LEO's. In most the brutality cases the reported story is pretty one sided so you can't believe everything you hear in them.

I'm not saying there are not bad cops out there because there are.... Just like there are bad cashiers, car salesmen, Soldiers, Marines, Sailors Airmen, Cooks, servers, and just plain bad people out there. Us LEO's want the bad ones fired as much as you do because they give us all a bad name, they don't stand up for what I believe in and if they are all gone maybe I'll get to stop hearing all the cop bashing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COLOSHOOTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Thank you! You are the first one to really say it's not everyone rather than generalizing about all LEO's being bad.

I'm curious what abuse have you personally taken at the hands of a LEO? I'm not saying something may not have happened to you but most people on here have never been victims of Police brutality or corruption. It's all been put out there by liberal media outlets with an agenda. Those cases that make the news are a small fraction (less than 1% by my agencies numbers) of LEO's across the country and even a smaller of total contacts by all LEO's. In most the brutality cases the reported story is pretty one sided so you can't believe everything you hear in them.
</div></div>

ok short list..

felony stopped and searched because i was parked at my 80 year old mothers house. her neighbor is "known drug dealer" according to the officer. So even though i was in her parking lot i was grabbed and had gun drawn on me.

Felony stopped and my beautiful colt kicked across pavement for a speeding ticket....

Jury duty where i was foreman seeing a kid (just turned 18) wait a year in jail to go to trial for assault on an officer. even though it was in a crowded parking lot not one person testified as a witness. only the officers word against his. Not even a pic.

Grand jury duty where for 3 months i saw 90%f cases that came in were for drug possession. The county needed money...

Daily news and driving through atlanta watching "red dog" lay smack down on perps or some shit like that. also usually possession. he regular cops do it also. One person i knew makes it a point to just grab warrants and go deliver them so he can "kick doors and shoot niggers". Yep great guy.

watching my BIL be scared for 2 years because the county kept saying they were going to prosecute him for murder in an obvious self defense case. they never did. but it cost him 30k in attorneys fees and lost his house. He shot a man, with a gun, in his house high on drugs that told his wife im going to kill your old man and then jumped him. the the tussle he got a round off point blank into the guys head.

REMOVED LINE HERE

I could go on and on..

Your right,its not only just about the 2d amendment. Its about common human fucking decency. Did you ever stop to say this law (name any law) that you knew was stupid or unconstitutional but enforced it anyway? I know many who do, and the answer is always the same. I dont make the law, i enforce it. Well fucking goody for them. I dont want mindless enforcers, i want people who think and care about me and my rights. If you are one those people, awesome. glad to meet you.

I used to be a cop friendly person. Not so much anymore. What i learned of police (in atlanta anyway) is that they lie, commonly physically abuse people, are on power trips, steal and sell drugs and cash from people they "arrest" and are more that willing to falsify evidence and cover shit up. I know this because i saw my "friends" who were APD red dog do all that shit. And then brag and laugh about it to each other. The whole mindset was that they run shit. it was like a gang with badges. Mind you this is in atlanta. may be better where you are... But i doubt LAPD is any better.

you kind of sound like them with your previous post. Calling us sheep, or cowards who wouldnt do your job isnt really convincing me of your argument.

On a good note, i do know a local guy that was real down to earth decent dude, and didnt go out to make arrest. He didnt last long either. Didnt write enough tickets. He's PI now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmc02xx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

ok short list..

felony stopped and searched because i was parked at my 80 year old mothers house. her neighbor is "known drug dealer" according to the officer. So even though i was in her parking lot i was grabbed and had gun drawn on me.

Felony stopped and my beautiful colt kicked across pavement for a speeding ticket....

Jury duty where i was foreman seeing a kid (just turned 18) wait a year in jail to go to trial for assault on an officer. even though it was in a crowded parking lot not one person testified as a witness. only the officers word against his. Not even a pic.

Grand jury duty where for 3 months i saw 90%f cases that came in were for drug possession. The county needed money...

Daily news and driving through atlanta watching "red dog" lay smack down on perps or some shit like that. also usually possession. he regular cops do it also. One person i knew makes it a point to just grab warrants and go deliver them so he can "kick doors and shoot niggers". Yep great guy.

watching my BIL be scared for 2 years because the county kept saying they were going to prosecute him for murder in an obvious self defense case. they never did. but it cost him 30k in attorneys fees and lost his house. He shot a man, with a gun, in his house high on drugs that told his wife im going to kill your old man and then jumped him. the the tussle he got a round off point blank into the guys head.

REMOVED LINE HERE

I could go on and on..

Your right,its not only just about the 2d amendment. Its about common human fucking decency. Did you ever stop to say this law (name any law) that you knew was stupid or unconstitutional but enforced it anyway? I know many who do, and the answer is always the same. I dont make the law, i enforce it. Well fucking goody for them. I dont want mindless enforcers, i want people who think and care about me and my rights. If you are one those people, awesome. glad to meet you.

I used to be a cop friendly person. Not so much anymore. What i learned of police (in atlanta anyway) is that they lie, commonly physically abuse people, are on power trips, steal and sell drugs and cash from people they "arrest" and are more that willing to falsify evidence and cover shit up. I know this because i saw my "friends" who were APD red dog do all that shit. And then brag and laugh about it to each other. The whole mindset was that they run shit. it was like a gang with badges. Mind you this is in atlanta. may be better where you are... But i doubt LAPD is any better.

you kind of sound like them with your previous post. Calling us sheep, or cowards who wouldnt do your job isnt really convincing me of your argument.

On a good note, i do know a local guy that was real down to earth decent dude, and didnt go out to make arrest. He didnt last long either. Didnt write enough tickets. He's PI now.

</div></div>

Fair enough... I'm sorry you were stopped and treated like that. From what you've said about leaving your mothers house and getting stopped at gunpoint I'd have to say I don't agree with how it went down and agree its a violation of your fourth amendment rights. I do not make stops like that and you don't get my gun shoved in your face unless you are a high risk threat. Crack heads leaving dope houses don't usually rise to the felony stop level because they are users and don't often rise to that level of threat unless there is some further indication that the threat is present. I personally conduct any such stop the same with any other with the exeption of building on my investigation for illigal narcotics on top of whatever I stopped you for.

Drug cases.... Yeah there are tons of them and it's not money bro.... Crack heads spend it all on dope and don't tend to have much cash on hand to pay fines. Housing them in jail costs us even more money so they tend to be out in a month with probation. The real reason for the number of drug cases is its an easy felony arrest for Officers who play the company line for stats. Most of us that are out handleing calls hate those guys cause they screw making us cover calls in their areas.

We've had several self defense shootings in my area during my time on the street. None of them were charged and none of them were threatened. Thats just here so can't vouch for anywhere else but this place has gotten crazy liberal over the last few years and they still have not gone there and threatened people with charges for self defense shootings.

The sheep comment was sarcasim if you look at the tone of that entire statement and yes I called some of you out saying come change it from the inside if you think it's so bad.

I'm not one to go out to write tons of tickets or to go make BS arrests to add to my numbers and I still have my job....

There are good cops and bad just like any other profession; but I believe the power bestowed on LE can effect one's life more then most other professions.Some don't even realize their own prejudice as it is part of their brainwashing. This applies to some but not all LEO posted on here! "Let's not rush to judgement, wait for the DA",.....! BS, if those cops are found guilty. they'll get time off w/ pay, desk job...I personally know of a Tacteam officer who capped an unarmed citizen w/ a .45 in the head! Guess what happened? Time off w/ pay,desk job! Bet most haven't heard of it! Happens everyday, and gets swept under...!Yes there are good cops no doubt; but I have no time for "cop mentality"! Cops used to be one you could trust and respect, but unfortunately some chose to abuse it! So here we are. I am all ears for a nonviolent resolve of the situation?? I am guessing that our Forefathers probably tried the nonviolent way at first; well you all know the rest of history! Coloshootr, I like your signature; but who decides when and where?

imho the drug war has made police seem the way they seem now. i dont do drugs, could give a fuck really. but in the name of the drug war we have accepted unreasonable search and seizure, overboard policing, and many departments use it as a source of revenue. We have went from the local cops that looked out for us to forces that look and treat us all as criminals.

BUT the bigger point in this thread is people just didnt up and decide to say fuck the police. something made it happen, closing our eyes to it wont solve anything.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmc02xx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> imho the drug war has made police seem the way they seem now. i dont do drugs, could give a fuck really. but in the name of the drug war we have accepted unreasonable search and seizure, overboard policing, and many departments use it as a source of revenue. We have went from the local cops that looked out for us to forces that look and treat us all as criminals.

BUT the bigger point in this thread is people just didnt up and decide to say fuck the police. something made it happen, closing our eyes to it wont solve anything. </div></div>

Reminds me of the ATF Leatherman flap:

http://boingboing.net/2008/06/09/atf-leatherman-tool.html

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coloradocop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hofhine1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scsbronco</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://now.msn.com/christopher-dorner-is-first-drone-target-on-us-soil#scptmfs </div></div>

Killing two birds with one well equipped, taxpayer funded stone........

From Amendment Five;

<span style="font-style: italic">nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;</span>

From Amendment Six;

<span style="font-style: italic">In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.</span>

I guess a complete shredding of all liberty to enjoy an illusion of safety is our new agenda.

After work I'm going to pour some Dalmore on a piece of ice and toast the now defunct US Constitution.

We have arrived, and Orwell only missed it by 29 years.

sean </div></div>

Your assumption seems to be that the government is using a Predator-type drone, or a similar aerial vehicle that is capable of engaging a target with some type of weapon. I don't get that impression from what I've read.

Drones aren't necessarily equipped to engage in a fight, and I'd imagine that the drones they are using to find this guy are merely surveillance drones. Think of them as unmanned police helicopters.

The Orwellian fears can probably be set aside for the time being. </div></div>

Maybe you didn't read the book, and most importantly they don't, (as of yet), fly predators anywhere in Colorado.

Here, yes.

I've seen both predator and the new turbine powered reapers fly out of FtHuachuca, and know some of the techie types here at Davis-Monthan that work in the program.

When they were flying around at China Lake or Indian Springs I really didn't give a shit, now that I see them less than 65 miles from my house, I'm not so sure anymore.

Of course a camera at every corner with a light doesn't help, and Lockheed/L3/Northrop testing the newest version of their facial recognition shit at every border patrol checkpoint, ( oh by the way, they aren't on the border) is something I could do without.

All this shit adds up, but you're right it's all for my safety.

All of it.

sean

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COLOSHOOTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The real reason for the number of drug cases is its an easy felony arrest for Officers who play the company line for stats.
</div></div>

Yeap!

And for the DA, they can drag the braindead, no-money crackhead into court and throw 20 felonies at him. They figure it's easy money.

Oh goodie!!! Its been pretty bland around here with all the gun control posts and all. Now anyone looking for a reason to piss on any and all LEOs just got something long overdue. I might as well just jump in with the rest of the flock and shit on them too.

Because if I give any indication that:
1. Not all police are like this,
2. that the police in general are as responsible for this as the guns he used in the crime are,
3. or that all people, to include cops, are capable of this...

Then I will get to hear Eventhorizion "translate" (twist, distort, and blatenly make shit up) my statements into "fear mongering" inspired by my "God complex", because I elevate ALL LEOs to a pedestal, and believe that they can do no wrong. (Leave anything out?)

So, fuck da po-po. There, happy?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: desertrat1979</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Then I will get to hear Eventhorizion "translate" (twist, distort, and blatenly make shit up) my statements into "fear mongering" inspired by my "God complex", because I elevate ALL LEOs to a pedestal, and believe that they can do no wrong. (Leave anything out?)

So, fuck da po-po. There, happy?

</div></div>

We know that it isn't all law enforcement, but that doesn't do a damned thing for the innocent people in pickup trucks who've been rammed half off the road and shot at in SoCal. I know that the locals down there on both sides of the shield are half pissing themselves at this point, but in that area it isn't exactly the legal norm for both sides to be running around strapped.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BCP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COLOSHOOTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The real reason for the number of drug cases is its an easy felony arrest for Officers who play the company line for stats.
</div></div>

Yeap!

And for the DA, they can drag the braindead, no-money crackhead into court and throw 20 felonies at him. They figure it's easy money. </div></div>

Please...What experience with this do you have? You have no idea how man cases don't get filed that are rock solid, but the DA has kid gloves and chooses not to move forward.

The DA's office has people assigned to review and file cases. It always seemed to me that the laziest possible attorneys were assigned to read the cases in the first place exceeded only by the ones that would have to prosecute them if they went to trial. Plus that the courts would collapse immediately if they had to actually try more than one case in one thousand...

My favorite excuse from the DA's office: "insufficient evidence for prosecution as a felony, referred to City Prosecutor for consideration for misdemeanor filing"! Like there is a difference LOL.

It's very true about drug possession being the easiest bust. We all know where the tweakers hang. One pass down that street at the beginning of shift and the report is done by an hour and a half into the shift. It actually makes it easier to do your job without having to worry about "stats". Of course it is difficult to even go there when you start a shift down six calls.

Everyone is worried about the ladies in the pickup truck that got shot up. Yet I haven't seen ONE post defending or condoning the actions of the cops that shot them.

What about the 3 innocent murder victims. How come not a peep about them?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everyone is worried about the ladies in the pickup truck that got shot up. Yet I haven't seen ONE post defending or condoning the actions of the cops that shot them.

What about the 3 innocent murder victims. How come not a peep about them?</div></div>

Dorner's victims were killed at the hands of a psychotic lunatic murderer who lost his shit. Their deaths are just as tragic as any other murder victim, but again - they were killed by a cold-blooded murderer.

The ladies in the pickup truck, on the other hand, were fired upon without warning or provocation by law enforcement officers sworn "to protect and serve". Their only crime was driving a pickup truck (different make/model and color than Dorner's) in a neighborhood where one of Dorner's potential victims was under protection.

Cold blooded killers are bad, but everybody knows that...but society generally expects more discretion from officers when they choose to use lethal force.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COLOSHOOTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

1) Really I didn't know that thanks for pointing it out.... I always thought the multiple layers of civilian oversight we had was just to rub it in and look cool for all the sheep. Seriously though we have a ton of citizen oversight and do have to answer to the citizens. Believe me when someone bitches the administration listens and we're usually considered guilty till proven innocent when you get the standard of being innocent till proven guilty.

2) I never said I was special but why do I get to be bad, wrong, corrupt just because I'm a cop?

3) I push Tyranny??? News to me. I have never went out and told someone you could not exercise your first amendment right. I've never taken a firearm from anyone who had the legal right to have it and I take the fourth amendment seriously and won't stop you for without PC. As for things I've done in uniform that would get you arrested, zero, zilch,... I may have violated a traffic law or two trying to get somewhere fast but traffic violations would not have gotten you arrested either.

4) Last I checked I'm still a citizen in this country and the first amendment still applies to me to so, STFU! Thanks I don't really need the kleenex but I'll be a good little Officer and to serve you I'll go buy you some kleenex so you can wipe yout tears and can keep on crying/bitching about all us LEO's.

</div></div>

1.) Get the fuck off your high horse then. No one 'needs' to become a LEO in order to change things.

There SHOULD be citzen oversight like you described, though in my personnal experience there is no such accountability.

Innocent until proven guilty? That's why I spent 8 months administrative segregation in the county jail, held on a $1,000,000 cash only bond, pending multiple false felony weapons misconduct charges. When I was released from jail and the felony weapons misconduct charges were dropped I was still labeled a prohibited possessor while the DA's office was trying to figure out what to do with me. Yes, that definitely sounds like I was innocent.

2.)I don't know you, I can't speak for your character... However, ALL the LEO's that I have personnally interacted with are liars, theives, and bullies. I do not think that ALL LEO's are like that, but I am warry. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." Undoubtedly my past experiences with the Criminal Justice System have colored the way I veiw the entire system... Law Enforcement included. I make no apologies for that as I came by my views honestly.

3.)Whether you like to admit it or not, you DO push tyranny. The ENTIRE FUCKING SYSTEM pushes tyranny. If I lie to you, I go to jail... yet you can lie to me at will. If I punch you, it's felony assault... if you punch me, it's a misdemeanor (if you even get caught). There are no less than 5 Ammendments garunteeing the citzens the right to vote (13, 17, 21, 26, & 28) yet you abridge that right when you charge a citzen with a felony. The 6th Ammendment states, "In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial..." How many of your arrests go to trial? When was the last time that you arrested a Judge for setting bond at $1,000,000, or any other excessive amount? The 8th Ammendment states, "Excessive bail shall not be required..." This is in the Constitution that you swore to uphold and protect!! The 2nd Ammendment states, "...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." It does NOT say that ANY form of Government can revoke that right at will. How many Weapons Misconduct charges have you levelled? The 14th Ammendment says that, "No State shall make or enforce any law which which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citzens in the several States..." Yet if you caught me carrying a concealled firearm without a permit (which is legal in AZ) you would arrest me.

4.) I never said that you didn't have the same rights as any other citzen. I haven't even said shit about your opinions or veiws.

You on the other hand are quick to jump on others veiws.

...you nuts... </div></div>

Maybe with the facts of the case you guys can decide how much of a hero this guy really is</div></div>

Please show me where ANYBODY called him a hero!! Or is this your pathetic attempt at writing off any veiws that don't align with yours?

Wow! That's all I can say after reading some of these posts.... There seems to be a whole lot of crazy in here </div></div>

And we wonder why the media portrays gun owners as nut jobs. One look in here would convince any liberal its true. </div></div>

Hopefully one day you can learn how to deal wih differing opinions in a mature, adult way. Until then, maybe you shoud keep the kleenex.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 0933</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

1.) Get the fuck off your high horse then. No one 'needs' to become a LEO in order to change things.

There SHOULD be citzen oversight like you described, though in my personnal experience there is no such accountability.

Innocent until proven guilty? That's why I spent 8 months administrative segregation in the county jail, held on a $1,000,000 cash only bond, pending multiple false felony weapons misconduct charges. When I was released from jail and the felony weapons misconduct charges were dropped I was still labeled a prohibited possessor while the DA's office was trying to figure out what to do with me. Yes, that definitely sounds like I was innocent.

2.)I don't know you, I can't speak for your character... However, ALL the LEO's that I have personnally interacted with are liars, theives, and bullies. I do not think that ALL LEO's are like that, but I am warry. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." Undoubtedly my past experiences with the Criminal Justice System have colored the way I veiw the entire system... Law Enforcement included. I make no apologies for that as I came by my views honestly.

3.)Whether you like to admit it or not, you DO push tyranny. The ENTIRE FUCKING SYSTEM pushes tyranny. If I lie to you, I go to jail... yet you can lie to me at will. If I punch you, it's felony assault... if you punch me, it's a misdemeanor (if you even get caught). There are no less than 5 Ammendments garunteeing the citzens the right to vote (13, 17, 21, 26, & 28) yet you abridge that right when you charge a citzen with a felony. The 6th Ammendment states, "In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial..." How many of your arrests go to trial? When was the last time that you arrested a Judge for setting bond at $1,000,000, or any other excessive amount? The 8th Ammendment states, "Excessive bail shall not be required..." This is in the Constitution that you swore to uphold and protect!! The 2nd Ammendment states, "...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." It does NOT say that ANY form of Government can revoke that right at will. How many Weapons Misconduct charges have you levelled? The 14th Ammendment says that, "No State shall make or enforce any law which which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citzens in the several States..." Yet if you caught me carrying a concealled firearm without a permit (which is legal in AZ) you would arrest me.

4.) I never said that you didn't have the same rights as any other citzen. I haven't even said shit about your opinions or veiws.

</div></div>

So you're a savage perp. That explains it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everyone is worried about the ladies in the pickup truck that got shot up. Yet I haven't seen ONE post defending or condoning the actions of the cops that shot them. </div></div>
Dude really?? Stop before I lose respect for ....Please!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everyone is worried about the ladies in the pickup truck that got shot up. Yet I haven't seen ONE post defending or condoning the actions of the cops that shot them. </div></div>
Dude really?? Stop before I lose respect for ....Please!
</div></div>

Yea dude, really. Show me who defended these guys or condoned their actions in anyway because I haven't seen it in this thread.

I would think opening up on two old ladies,armed w/ newspapers, in a different brand and color truck would be pretty indefensible, but go ahead sport, knock yourself out; the floor is yours!

New LAPD uniform??
2khfye.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 0933</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you're a savage perp. That explains it. </div></div>

You should know what you're talking about before you open your damn mouth.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3562442 </div></div>

Well if what you say is true then you got railroaded big time. I apologize for my comments and I hope you can get your life together.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G ®</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
GCqA30F.gif
</div></div>

QueerG that was great. I almost spit out my Corona.

Interesting read. So many people taking other's words and twisting them and then attacking for the words...
ColoShooter and ColoradoCop, you do nothing to bring up the good will towards cops. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You sound just like the Scumbag PA State Troopers who arrested me and charged me with a felony that was never committed.
Other LEOs, you stick up for your brothers, and Support the Blue Line, when they are often not the heroes that they think they are. True Heroes usually don't think they are Heroes.
This guy Dorner is not a crack-pot. He is a very intelligent, although misguided man. He is trying to prove a valid point, but going about it all the wrong way.
The LAPD and other LEAs around there are mishandling this affair horribly.
What a mess. Everyone involved is making it worse.
Sharac, you raise some very interesting points, many of which we Americans would do well to think over and take heed to.
While I do NOT in any way condone Dorner, neither to I condone the LAPD in their actions. We don't know the whole story, and I'm sure we never will, as Dorner will most likely never be taken alive, and even if he was, the truth won't fully come out here on earth.
Like many others, my views towards police are colored by the many acts of being above the law that they commit on a regular basis. How many times do you see them on the freeway doing 15mph above the speed limit? If they aren't responding to an emergency, they have no right to do so. This is just a little thing, but it points to the fact that pretty much all LEOs think they are above the law in one form or another.
Most of them I deal with regularly are okay. Most of them can be down to earth, but in the end, given the right circumstances, they all pull a superior attitude, and think they are higher than the law.

Slappy, You are a juke.
I have said nothing until the troll shows up.
LE is a tough non-rewarding job and takes a special kind of person to do it and do it right. Too many don't do it right, Badge Heavy, get off of wrong doing.
Most[but not all] of the people that are critical of how LEOs are now as to how they do their job come from a time when LE was respected.
Times have changed!
Too many times have I seen with my own eyes how LE did bad stuff. I could write a list a mile long about them getting off of bad busts and shootings and beatings and bad searches, the list can go on, and on. Took 65 years to compile this.
I used to respect them but now look at them with a wary eye. Do they deserve this? Hell yes, and no too, from my point of view. They EARNED it all with their actions.
Many are very good at what they do and respectful and I call them the Police.
Some leave a lot to be desired as to how they do their jobs and make the Police look and feel bad.
I like GOOD LEOs, but hate PIGS. Where do you fit in? Regards, FM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Foul Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Slappy, You are a juke.
I have said nothing until the troll shows up.
LE is a tough non-rewarding job and takes a special kind of person to do it and do it right. Too many don't do it right, Badge Heavy, get off of wrong doing.
Most[but not all] of the people that are critical of how LEOs are now as to how they do their job come from a time when LE was respected.
Times have changed!
Too many times have I seen with my own eyes how LE did bad stuff. I could write a list a mile long about them getting off of bad busts and shootings and beatings and bad searches, the list can go on, and on. Took 65 years to compile this.
I used to respect them but now look at them with a wary eye. Do they deserve this? Hell yes, and no too, from my point of view. They EARNED it all with their actions.
Many are very good at what they do and respectful and I call them the Police.
Some leave a lot to be desired as to how they do their jobs and make the Police look and feel bad.
I like GOOD LEOs, but hate PIGS. Where do you fit in? Regards, FM

</div></div>

Always the problem. Where people are involved there is always the good and the bad. Sometimes it's simply politics. I watched a lot of officer's quit a dept. simply because of politics and most of them were exceptionally good.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2013/02/12/pol...hted/?hpt=hp_t1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Two sheriff's deputies have been wounded in a shootout with a suspect believed to be renegade ex-Los Angeles police officer Christopher Jordan Dorner, a high-ranking law official with knowledge of the investigation said Tuesday.

The source says the suspect, believed to be Dorner, shot the deputies as police responded to a report of a home invasion and a carjacking in the Big Bear area of southern California.

After police got a description of the vehicle, police set up a road block, and Dorner approached the officers, the source says. Dorner then opened fire, wounding the two sheriff's deputies, according to the source.
<span style="color: #FF0000">
The official said Dorner was "pinned down." </span></div></div>

Holed up in a cabin apparently. This will be resolved before morning.

Sorry bout ya'll 'misguided' hero. I dont think he's gonna make it

Guess you can say he done fucked up. Supposedly went barricade up in some cabin.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NMMX</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Socalsheepdog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/live-video/ </div></div>

LMAO at the prank call and the guy calling the reporter a dumbass. </div></div>

Got to love Stern fans

replay

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bpdvM0NohBI"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bpdvM0NohBI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

^ track his phone call and throw his ass in jail....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: K_4c</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^ track his phone call and throw his ass in jail.... </div></div>

Just curious what law he broke? Is this a misdemeanor or felony?

Shouldn't you be more angry with a media that never vetts their sources and always being in a rush to break news because all they really care about is ratings?

impersonating an officer perhaps? I may of miss heard him, but I thought he said he was with the fish and game (Game Warden).

or

stupidity on his part when our brothers are getting shot up and this ass clown wants to make jokes.

it's not funny to me... to each there own (I do agree with you media statement...)

I am far more annoyed with these talking heads just spewing misinformation for the last 3 hours. Calling every patrol rifle an assault weapon and speculating on everything and calling it news. I think someone breaking that up and calling them out on their BS reporting is not so bad.

Impersonating an officer is a stretch. Many people work for Fish and Game and are not sworn. The caller never identified himself as holding a sworn title with the dept if we wanted to get technical about it. The caller is from the east coast and the media can't even see that from the caller ID or have the foresight to call them back and look at the number they are calling. It's pure laziness on their part and because of that they get pranked.

If we arrested everyone who was stupid, we would be in a world of hurt.

On a much more serious note, CBS is reporting that one of the Deputies involved in the gunfight died at Loma Linda this afternoon.

Gas deployed into structure that Dorner is believed to be in.

Buddy of mine is down there he's been texting me off and on the stuff he hears on his scanner. Apparently the cops' plan was to 'burn him out' and they did just that. Suspect's cabin is on fire.