• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s forum length

Re: forum length

Do you live near the brooklyn bridge?

Just want to know beacuse if i hear about a jumper i know its you when they keep loosing!!!

gay-rod.jpg
rbyjjtdpksfo8.gif

haha aint that the truth a bunch of jackoffs!!!

daddy likes that

"Hogginit"

With a name like that I would assume you like the fatty's! LOL!
Thats the term I used to use when goin to the bar after the fat chicks. I was out Hoggin it!

A.Rodriguez homered to center on a 1-0 count.
Posada homered to right on a full count.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you live near the brooklyn bridge?

Just want to know beacuse if i hear about a jumper i know its you when they keep loosing!!!

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did i say the yeankees really suck!!

Plus why not glaze the old coot!!!</div></div>

G
"gaze or "glaze"?

Do you work at 7-11?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you live near the brooklyn bridge?

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DPride360</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
n748700105_2521967_8583.jpg
</div></div>

Actual commentary on this picture from another board.

Person 1: "Man that picture is terrible! You wouldn't think it were funny if that were a dead dog instead of a cat!"

Person 2: "No, I wouldn't think it was funny. The sign wouldn't make any sense."

Nice !!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZOMBIE101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
pod1.jpg
</div></div>

Shooter, are you gonna be the fan that goes and digs the Red Sox jersey up that is burried under the new stadium?

Hell I'm not a baseball fan but I can get into that Red Sox Yankee spanking party right there!!!

DPride360 said:
For those of us who couldnt give less of a shit about Major League Baseball (yankees or not):

n748700105_2682860_9576.jpg

In my best Buford T Justice.........OOOOFFFF...damn she's HOT

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Starvin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Actual commentary on this picture from another board.

Person 1: "Man that picture is terrible! You wouldn't think it were funny if that were a dead dog instead of a cat!"

Person 2: "No, I wouldn't think it was funny. The sign wouldn't make any sense." </div></div>

That is freakin hilarious!

only if it attached to one of those lovelies in the above post !!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The338LM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shooter, are you gonna be the fan that goes and digs the Red Sox jersey up that is burried under the new stadium?</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why he will lose the black vote !!!

obama.jpg
</div></div>

Gotta love that one. Thanks for the chuckle Sendero.

New York Yankees 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 1 4 10 1
Boston Red Sox 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 2 0

yeah they won!!

Go's to show you that even the construction works in NY hate the yankees!!

Enjoy the new curse at your new stadium.

Yeah they are playing like what they get paid!!

oh wait they are 1/4 of what the yankees get paid and have just as good of a record and still will win there division!!

Talk about some over paid homo's the yankees are!!
smile.gif

Dont be such a hater!!

results rule 7- 11 employee of the week.
don't be hatin'

yankees 6-4
tribe - 4-6

Now she is hot and needs me to drink out of her taps and glaze her!!

Yankees lost to the Red Sox HAHAHA loosinf more ground i see!!

120 more games to be played.

As i said before the tribe is a low paid team of young players!!

Scankees are over paid names that think they are super stars that perform like a rookie team.

Keep waisting all that money for nothing LOL!!

Damon homered to right on a 0-1 count.
Jeter grounded out, second baseman Iwamura to first baseman C.Pena.
B.Abreu grounded out, shortstop Bartlett to first baseman C.Pena.
A.Rodriguez homered to left on a 1-2 count.
H.Matsui flied out to left fielder Crawford.
2 Runs, 2 Hits, 0 Errors

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">120 more games to be played.

As i said before the tribe is a low paid team of young players!!

Scankees are over paid names that think they are super stars that perform like a rookie team.

Keep waisting all that money for nothing LOL!!

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZOMBIE101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
texas-babe.jpg
</div></div>

Sweet!

But why does she have a uterus printed on her t-shirt?
laugh.gif