• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s forum length

Re: forum length

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: goose316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the last one looks a little poorly in the mid section....eating or puking disorder? </div></div>

^officially a gay man

LOL. kidding....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: goose316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the last one looks a little poorly in the mid section....eating or puking disorder? </div></div>

Her midsection ...along with the rest of her looks pretty hot to me.

308Panther

Damn dude, you got some seriously high standards LOL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VTi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: goose316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the last one looks a little poorly in the mid section....eating or puking disorder? </div></div>

Damn dude, you got some seriously high standards LOL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
</div></div>

His hand is sexier.
smile.gif

Perhaps this is a bit more your speed?

Aren't we all............
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KSP446</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm a sucker for big natural tits! </div></div>

Megacab, regarding that fucked up image of carrottop, shall I just have my wife bitch directly to you for why my dick won't work for a day or two?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Megacab, regarding that fucked up image of carrottop, shall I just have my wife bitch directly to you for why my dick won't work for a day or two? </div></div>

Shit, bro...Given what I have posted until that image of Carrottop, and what has followed : If your equipment fails to work, may I suggest clicking one of the many links that arrive in your email and stocking up on those little pills?

You can have her call me. Between my wife bitching, and my daughter bitching I'm all but immune to it. Plus it would be good to hear from her again.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Plus it would be good to hear from her again.
wink.gif

</div></div>

Saw that one coming as soon as I hit the "submit" button.....
eek.gif

Hate it when I leave the door wide open like that!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Saw that one coming as soon as I hit the "submit" button.....
eek.gif

Hate it when I leave the door wide open like that!</div></div>LOL! It's all good. Nothing but love, bro
grin.gif

Here's one for you :

Mega,

Looks like the saline/silicone pak slipped a little in the second gal.

First ones hot...touch young.But hot.
Got any pics of her that didnt make the cut?

308Panther

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308Panther</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mega,
Looks like the saline/silicone pak slipped a little in the second gal.
308Panther
</div></div>

That happens when you cram 10#'s of stuff in a 5# bag....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oneshotman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mega we need some Chirstmas pictures!! </div></div>
<span style="color: #FF0000">M</span>erry
<span style="color: #33CC00">C</span>hristmas
<span style="color: #000099">B</span>itches
<span style="color: #FFFF00">!!! </span>
grin.gif

Right after I scrolled down through this page, and just before the security manager called me and told me I was violating numerous codes, this old song came into my head so strongly that I have not heard since <span style="text-decoration: line-through">freshman</span> varsity football. I closed my eyes and tried to pick up the beat, and then came the foot tappin and the strumming of my fingers on top of the desk and finally a few lyrics and then it started to flow. Then I turned to this cool internet search engine you may have heard of called googly, and sure enough found the song...

Click HERE if you want to share the experience.

Arch,

Thanks...That brought out big ol' smile.
God,that brings back memories as I was in jr high then.

308Panther

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Badd Kharma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How bout "My Sharona" </div></div>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XR4YH1N04pc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XR4YH1N04pc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh that is just a damn shame.

Why do I think Mega will be undaunted by this mysterious turn of events????? </div></div>

Pffft. Fucking ghetto-ass servers...Can't handle a wee little bit of traffic...

Oh well. Take 2 :

For those of you that like a little more meat on the bones, and prefer comfort to speed?
Happy New Year, you dirty bunch of dick beaters.
grin.gif

Jack

For those of you that prefer high speed low drag?
Happy New Year, you rotten pickle pounders.
grin.gif

Happy 09, bastards! Thank fuck 08 is in the rearview mirror...

Jack

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fx77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Megacab knows how to start the year out right </div></div>

+1

Yes Sir!

Here's a little one for Hillsborough county.

wink.gif

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ul1cpxo-FU4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ul1cpxo-FU4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Jack