• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s forum length

Kinda looks like my ex wife except she was a tad less hairy......
Breast feeding did her no favors.
Saw her the other day. She has lost more weight on some silly diet, so prolly like a deflated ziplock with a nipple.

And thats just mean. My feelers are super hurt......

Now go grope, I mean search, some inmates.

If your on a forum with a bunch of obvious pricks, is it obvious to the ignorant? I wouldn’t know if I was asking for a friend ore knot...

Reactions: 1J04

Lawrence, KS - The Granada Theatre
January 26, 1999
Remy Zero Opened - Lead singer, Cinjun Tate, used to be married to Alyssa Milano. He seemed happy about not being that anymore when we chatted between sets.
My friends and I sat on the couch in the balcony and drank beer and enjoyed the show. We had pizza at the joint across the street. I forget the name of that, but it was good.
Semisonic did "Closing Time" twice in the set, because that was their hot shit at the time and they didn't have that many songs.

I think it is 76 furlongs in length. That’s a bit short of 9,000 leagues but well Over 4,000 cubits.

At 31 furlongs you have to hold four bloits right to account for spin drift if you want to shoot minute of SeaBiscuit. That is unless you are calculating the bullets spin in beard-seconds.

That’s how long a forum is.

Sirhr

Yes, here:

But don't go de-railing the epic necro' continuation of the train wreck with useful historical data :LOL:

I think it is 76 furlongs in length. That’s a bit short of 9,000 leagues but well Over 4,000 cubits.

At 31 furlongs you have to hold four bloits right to account for spin drift if you want to shoot minute of SeaBiscuit. That is unless you are calculating the bullets spin in beard-seconds.

That’s how long a forum is.

Sirhr
Now convert that to kadams so we can tell if the thread is too long and they're digging in the wrong place.