• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s forum length

Re: forum length

A win is a win. Period.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Squeak out a win i see!!

Times ticking not enough games to pull it off!!</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blackfalshop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Post more female pictures </div></div>

+1

1111.jpg

111.jpg

11.jpg

1.jpg

zoooooooooming ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blackfalshop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Post more female pictures </div></div>

And here's Ma Kettle... (Balldboy's favorite)
grin.gif

marjoriemain5thumb.jpg

And some Israeli chicks buying ice cream...
israeligirlsbuyicecream2il.jpg

And last but not least, the Mpls, MN Fire Chief... (on leave for sexual harassment)
Bonnie_Bleskachek.jpg

Indians Win AL Central!!

Come on Yankees what are you doing???

Winning !!!!

Chamberlain Gets First Save on 22nd Birthday, Yanks Close Within 1½ of Boston

Wakefield Struggles Again as AL East-leading Red Sox Lose 5-4 to Tampa Bay

7 more to go.

Mon. Sep 24 Toronto 1:05 PM Yankee Stadium
Tue. Sep 25 @ Tampa Bay 7:10 PM Tropicana Field
Wed. Sep 26 @ Tampa Bay 7:10 PM Tropicana Field
Thu. Sep 27 @ Tampa Bay 7:10 PM Tropicana Field
Fri. Sep 28 @ Baltimore 7:05 PM Camden Yards
Sat. Sep 29 @ Baltimore 7:05 PM Camden Yards
Sun. Sep 30 @ Baltimore 1:35 PM Camden Yards

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Indians Win AL Central!!\
Come on Yankees what are you doing???</div></div>

looking good@!!

I told Jon I actually like this one - yeah surprised him too. It's very tastefully done. Even offered to frame it for him.

13.jpg
[/quote]

Those are just the right size! I like them big but small is ok too!! The photoshop was just a joke, not directed at you but just that it looks like Mariah and just funny if it is not really her!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: caver101</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: septic-tank13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
BearGuide said:
RJBGuns00 said:
But lets get back to some more rear views! </div></div>

Is this the one you were looking for?
CKAshorts.jpg

</div></div>

Geez, why doesn't photobucket tag this one!!! This pic violates a lot of things.
cry.gif

no thats a nipple!!!
smile.gif

A.Rodriguez homered to left on a 0-1 count, Damon scored, Jeter scored, B.Abreu scored.

New York Yankees, Top of 3rd
Damon singled to center.
Jeter singled to center, Damon to second.
B.Abreu walked on four pitches, Damon to third, Jeter to second.
A.Rodriguez homered to left on a 0-1 count, Damon scored, Jeter scored, B.Abreu scored.
H.Matsui flied out to center fielder B.Upton.
Posada flied out to right fielder Delm.Young.
R.Cano singled to left.
Mientkiewicz struck out.
4 Runs, 4 Hits, 0 Errors

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Accraholic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Triple play ?</div></div>

Wow. I'll take it we answered all the questions on page 1? lol.

How about them Pats?

Howard marveled at a story in Nikki's book where he lined up six women and had sex with them as he snorted coke off their backs.

sixx.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok I Gotta ask.

I am on a budget and I am looking at the H&R Topper series of tactical break down rifles. Is a USO copy really worth 2 times more than a Leupold copy? I am wanting a scope that will work on my 30-30 barrel as well as my 20 ga. Would I need a sloped base to get the 150 core lock to 1000? Thanks. </div></div>

Yeah, I'm a new guy so I know this thread is'nt for me. You can feel free to tear me apart if you want. But, I just read most of this thread from the begining and laughed so hard I almost shit my pants. Sad part is I almost asked this very same question^
a week ago, that was a close one, man I would have looked stupid!

so we have a serial shitter on board.

welcome serial shitter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FlySolo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok I Gotta ask.

I am on a budget and I am looking at the H&R Topper series of tactical break down rifles. Is a USO copy really worth 2 times more than a Leupold copy? I am wanting a scope that will work on my 30-30 barrel as well as my 20 ga. Would I need a sloped base to get the 150 core lock to 1000? Thanks. </div></div>

Yeah, I'm a new guy so I know this thread is'nt for me. You can feel free to tear me apart if you want. But, I just read most of this thread from the begining and laughed so hard I almost shit my pants. Sad part is I almost asked this very same question^
a week ago, that was a close one, man I would have looked stupid!</div></div>

Still going!!