• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s forum length

Re: forum length

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hogginit</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rambosky.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just jumped in here. Am I suppose to go back and read all the good, interesting info posted in the last 55 pages? Or will I be wasting part of my life? </div></div>
It's damn worth the read. I found this just yesterday,how I missed it I don't know, But I LMOA. It's good for the eyes to.Damn good. </div></div>

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE THIS IS NOT I REPEAT NOT GOOD FOR THE EYES
CKAshorts1.jpg

If she was 3.5 feet tall had a flat head was rich and owned a liquor store she would be the perfect woman I feel most assuredly

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blackfalshop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Nomad, its a preference thing, you like Glocks and I personally like My Colt 1911 45 acp. Everybody's got their own thoughts. I am sure that some on here will say Sig Sauer's are even better.
</div></div>

I thought it went without saying that Sigs are the Best !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oneshootman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Zombie's picture is certainly real </div></div>

Sorry bro BUT... thats not really me

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeppoKa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hogginit</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rambosky.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just jumped in here. Am I suppose to go back and read all the good, interesting info posted in the last 55 pages? Or will I be wasting part of my life? </div></div>
It's damn worth the read. I found this just yesterday,how I missed it I don't know, But I LMOA. It's good for the eyes to.Damn good. </div></div>

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE THIS IS NOT I REPEAT NOT GOOD FOR THE EYES
CKAshorts1.jpg
</div></div>
Well not all is good, but u gotta take the bad to get the goods.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Accraholic</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blackfalshop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Nomad, its a preference thing, you like Glocks and I personally like My Colt 1911 45 acp. Everybody's got their own thoughts. I am sure that some on here will say Sig Sauer's are even better.
</div></div>

I thought it went without saying that Sigs are the Best ! </div></div>

I know i am just messin to stir the pot up!! I like all guns. Just some are not up to glock standards.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oneshootman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lets play a game called fake or real! Zombie's picture is certainly real and very good at that! </div></div>

I am not so sure about that, pretty sure I can see the bottom of the implant on two of those photos. Personally I don't care either way
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: athhud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">u mean a rich young dumb nymphomaniac?
laugh.gif
</div></div>

EXACTLY!! I see you are a connoisseur of fine music good sir

They need the motor boat test performed by Tony Glaze to assure us of their authenticity. From there they are GLAZED to assure quality control for correct sheen under the lighting.

Fake...but like I've heard said before..."if I can touch them, they are real."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Trocar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fake...but like I've heard said before..."if I can touch them, they are real." </div></div>
+100000

definetly fake, u can easily see the implant in the second pic (left breast) but like it has been said, who cares....... my tongue can't tell the difference
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeppoKa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If she was 3.5 feet tall had a flat head was rich and owned a liquor store she would be the perfect woman I feel most assuredly </div></div>

Man, I'd give my left nut for a 60 horse flathead.

Flatheads Forever!!

YES !!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rambosky.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just jumped in here. Am I suppose to go back and read all the good, interesting info posted in the last 55 pages? Or will I be wasting part of my life?</div></div>

Shooter I don't know where you find them but thanks. I just really hope there are no kids looking at this other than the BIG kids we all are.

Blackfal.. thanks but i have one in the next room I would rather go lay down and cuddle with. She is much better than staring at a screen but thanks for the effort.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeppoKa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Blackfal.. thanks but i have one in the next room I would rather go lay down and cuddle with. She is much better than staring at a screen but thanks for the effort. </div></div>

Maybe in a couple of minutes you'll feel more like surfing the 'net...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Accraholic</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeppoKa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Blackfal.. thanks but i have one in the next room I would rather go lay down and cuddle with. She is much better than staring at a screen but thanks for the effort. </div></div>

Maybe in a couple of minutes you'll feel more like surfing the 'net... </div></div>

A couple of minutes....hell thats the LONG version.

This thread has increased the size of my sceensaver collection, so thought Id contribute with my favourite Australian Hotty...

bb10.jpg

bb25.jpg

bb28.jpg

bb24.jpg

bessieiraq1.jpg

BB2.jpg

bb7.jpg

just my bit to keep the ball rolling....

JJ

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeppoKa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They need the motor boat test performed by Tony Glaze to assure us of their authenticity. From there they are GLAZED to assure quality control for correct sheen under the lighting. </div></div>

You got that totally right!!

Tony Glaze is ready and waiting!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blackfalshop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
074T2599b.jpg

</div></div>

This looks like one of the dollies out of the Dillon catalog.