• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s forum length

Re: forum length

I think that if you want the forum to end , mention Randy Weaver or something about Waco and the air will apply full pressure. All wheels will lock and I don't understand why but would like to know why those are such touchy subjects. FM

Who's Randy Weaver? What's Waco?
smile.gif

Chuck rules!!

Chuck Norris is the best!!

His stunt double from Walker Texas Ranger lives in the neighborhood next to mine. Plus most of my friends enjoy telling mindless joke about Chuck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">"...if you want the forum to end..."</span></div></div>

<span style="font-size: 26pt">No!!!</span> This thread must live <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">FOREVER</span></span>.

80167106f8067d62b733a8fcea3e728ea493bc3b.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZOMBIE101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
07-chucknorris.jpg

chucknorris.png
q25695149.png
</div></div>

ROFL. I saw 300 for the first time a couple of nights ago. Pretty good flick.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeppoKa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

She needs a blanky to stay warm [/quote]

No TeppoKa, She just needs me!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bmbrzmn101</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeppoKa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

She needs a blanky to stay warm </div></div>

No TeppoKa, She just needs me!!! [/quote]

Oh did I not mention I am fleece.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Salma Hayek has one helluva fine body. And that is what needs to be licked. Forget tootsie pops

jc </div></div>

Who is Selma Hayek???????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hogginit</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Salma Hayek has one helluva fine body. And that is what needs to be licked. Forget tootsie pops

jc </div></div>

Who is Selma Hayek???????</div></div>

I hope you're kidding!
Desperado, From Dusk Till Dawn, Once Upon a Time in Mexico...
Dogma
Wild Wild West
After the Sunset (She's so hot in this movie)

She just had a kid with that billionaire, who's company owns luxury brands like Gucci.

Pics!
4-salma_hayek.jpg

salma_hayek_biography.jpg

salma_hayek_boobs_2.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollerCam</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">"...if you want the forum to end..."</span></div></div>

<span style="font-size: 26pt">No!!!</span> This thread must live <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">FOREVER</span></span>.

</div></div>

I just fell in love, and now I feel like I am cheating on kate, but, it's ok. God she is beautiful!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hogginit</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Salma Hayek has one helluva fine body. And that is what needs to be licked. Forget tootsie pops

jc </div></div>

Who is Selma Hayek??????? </div></div>

Anymore questions???

Thanks for the pix Digital.

And you're right. She was seriously hot in <span style="font-style: italic">After the Sunset</span>.

jc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: digitalkimchee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hogginit</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Salma Hayek has one helluva fine body. And that is what needs to be licked. Forget tootsie pops

jc </div></div>

Who is Selma Hayek???????</div></div>

I hope you're kidding!
Desperado, From Dusk Till Dawn, Once Upon a Time in Mexico...
Dogma
Wild Wild West
After the Sunset (She's so hot in this movie)

She just had a kid with that billionaire, who's company owns luxury brands like Gucci.

Pics!
4-salma_hayek.jpg

salma_hayek_biography.jpg

salma_hayek_boobs_2.jpg
</div></div>

Yeah I'm kidding,just wanted to see if I could make u post some pics. Don't get the wrong idea,just having some fun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RJBGuns00</div><div class="ubbcode-body">USO, S$B, NF,IOR and Leupold suck!!! Tasco rules!!! </div></div>

No way Leapers is hands down the best scope on the market!!!

Chuck Norris doesn't teabag- he potato sacks!

Chuck's urine is a powerful, vitamin-enriched substance. It is sold in stores under the name Red Bull.

Chuck sold his soul to the devil, in exchange for his martial arts skills. Once the deal was done, Chuck roundhouse-kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil thinks it's funny, and he should have seen it coming. They golf every Wednesday. Chuck wins.

1911fan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A.Huckabee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RJBGuns00</div><div class="ubbcode-body">USO, S$B, NF,IOR and Leupold suck!!! Tasco rules!!! </div></div>

No way Leapers is hands down the best scope on the market!!! </div></div>

Hey! What about those Counter Sniper Crusader Scopes that Midway is selling? With a name like that they've <span style="font-weight: bold">gotta</span> be the best.
wink.gif

jc - trying to remember where I put my lightening rod.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A.Huckabee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RJBGuns00</div><div class="ubbcode-body">USO, S$B, NF,IOR and Leupold suck!!! Tasco rules!!! </div></div>

No way Leapers is hands down the best scope on the market!!! </div></div>

No fuc*in way BSA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh when football was football!! God I loved watching Jack Lambert as a kid

<span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">"G'day, mates! Nikki here! I'm down undah, playing volleyball, but as you can see,
I'm looking north to the USA, hoping to find a beautiful, yet manly</span> precision shooter."</span></span>
NikkiWhelan2.jpg

I haven't been looking over the Hide for almost a month, (because of my work)...I was wondering where this thread went...