• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s forum length

Re: forum length

Guessing everyone here knows the difference between a "quickie" and a "yankee"???

Pretty much the same, 'cept the "yankee", you gotta do yourself!

Bob

How about them Cowboys!!!

Kiss my ass Redskins!!!

hey goldy, a nsfw heads up would have been nice on those links. Pic was great, however would like to keep the job. I'll check the others out at home.

10-1 bring on the packers!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">10-1 bring on the packers!!!

</div></div>

Nomad,
Beeen a Cowboy fan/follwer since the 60's.............
They are 10-1, and are really a very weak team.( compared to the other teams w/ similar records).

They have not played any real tough opponents in buildng this record.

Unless they go into hyperdrive, or Brett & Company screw up big time, they are going to get they butt's handed to them.

They will win the East, and maybe one playoff game...............
Then turn out the lights.
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Accraholic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
15.jpg
</div></div>

I wuz gonna ask if that was Shania Twang but your link answered the question.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: montana</div><div class="ubbcode-body">link, what link? </div></div>

The link or address for his photo hosting service.

Right click on the image and then click on <span style="font-style: italic">properties</span>.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Torfinn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Deutsche beir frau werde machst deise thread spas!

JealousGermanGirl.jpg

specswsc.jpg
</div></div>

Scheisse! That 3rd girl is so hot!
Kind of looks photoshopped, but who cares!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZOMBIE101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
th263146.gif
</div></div>
Your not by yourself

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZOMBIE101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ever been to Africa?

344-1.jpg
</div></div>

I have been diving for clams around the southern region
wink.gif
I hear the bearded ones are indiginous but I prefer the smooth muscle myself

NO ITS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Say it ain't so. So wht its like four of us still adding to it? DAMMMIIITTTT

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZOMBIE101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">my new girlfriend.
roc010dg.jpg
</div></div>

Sloppy Seconds?

Zombie bro please quit posting pics of my former girlfriends the new girls keep getting mad when they my ex's!!

A USMC sniper was real good at his job. This sniper had a method. He would yell out some insult at the enemy and when someone stood up to reply, Bang! One less insurgent!

After every mission the company commander would ask "How many insurgents have you shot today?"

However, on this particular day when asked about the number killed, he reported "Five killed and I let one go."

"Let one go?" roared the company commander. "What do you mean, you let one go?"

"Well, I yelled out 'Osama is a Homo!' Then this big insurgent stood up and yelled 'Hillary is a Bitch!' I just couldn't shoot a fellow Republican!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Zombie bro please quit posting pics of my former girlfriends the new girls keep getting mad when they my ex's!! </div></div>

Yeah''...I know what you mean...Pissed off Girlfriend/Wives can b verry Dangerous...ask Doorkicker!!
grin.gif

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

wreckedgarage1.jpg

image003.jpg

image005.jpg

well on sunday night someone broke the window and started a fire in the apartment below me with some paint. nothing of mine was damaged. it was put out before anything was done. the only thing that happened was while i was putting out the pilot light the wife knocked over the bow case and whacked me in the back of the head pretty good. good thing i've got a thick skull.

oh this morning while i was leaveing i noticed someone had broke the window out of a parked car. i wish i could find someone doing that, it would be an interesting evening.

Nomad, I thought you included all of your Ex's with the new girls friends to compare?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeppoKa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZOMBIE101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">my new girlfriend.
roc010dg.jpg
</div></div>

Sloppy Seconds? </div></div>
Sloppy Seconds My Ass 3rds or 4ths will be fine with me,well, maybe not 4ths,3rds deff.

T. Bubba Bechtel, a part-time City Councilman from Midland, TX, was asked on a local live radio talk show the other day just what he thought of the allegations of torture of the Iraqi prisoners. His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience. "If hooking up an Iraqi prisoner's balls to a car's battery cables will save one Texas GI's life, then I have just two things to say":
"Red is positive"
"Black is negative"

Well, the clamps might hurt, but the voltage won't. Guess Bubba didn't do too well in high school science classes. Or, likely, never got past the 8th grade.

Well, no one has put any clamps attached to an electrical device anywhere on <span style="font-weight: bold">my</span> body, but the answer to that question is classified.
laugh.gif