• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s forum length

Re: forum length

Damn!
untitled.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SwampFox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

This one scared me a little at first glance
laugh.gif

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha
I was gonna say the same thing

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hotshotsphotography</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha
I was gonna say the same thing </div></div>

I thought she had a dog's dick..........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SwampFox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about a little B&W retro lookin stuff...</div></div>

Retro "looking" stuff? That IS retro, SF...Have you seen how Jenna Jameson looks TODAY? She looks like she was shot at and missed, but shit at and hit...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

She's great!
smirk.gif

you know I am kinda scared of a woman that has a skull and crossbones tattoo next to her snatch........that not seem odd to anyone????

And now a little something I would like to dedicate specifically to Later and 1911shtr...

Gentlemen, and I use that term VERY loosly, I present for you both:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slug</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
111.jpg

</div></div>

I had that dream once

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeppoKa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slug</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
111.jpg

</div></div>

I had that dream once</div></div>

Me too! And it wasn't my wife or yours TeppoKa!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
fzbqa9najfiqgdhvbpvf.jpg

</div></div>

could you send me all the real ones of these two sets via PM or email please!! I love me some blue eyed brunettes! Help a brother out?!
grin.gif