• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s forum length

Re: forum length

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shakey yankee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeppoKa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slug</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
111.jpg

</div></div>

I had that dream once</div></div>

Me too! And it wasn't my wife or yours TeppoKa! </div></div>

You right brother, preach the gospel!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SwampFox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>
SwamFox ! Now that's one hot looking gal. See that she's either engaged, or married to one lucky bastard!! Do you have proof that the carpaet and the drapes match? (Not doubting you man, just want to verify only. Shit, gonna have to take a cold shower now.

I would love to see more of her.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slug</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
45454.jpg
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZOMBIE101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
actiongirlsvzisback147.jpg

</div></div>

Nice trigger dicipline!!! Disgusting!

I really need to counsel her.
She obviously needs remediation I just happen to have a 10 week class specifically designed for HER.

10-week intense training program guaranteed to school her on trigger dicipline AND get her pregnant or her money back!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZOMBIE101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
actiongirlsvzisback147.jpg

</div></div>

Is it a good sign for her to have the symbol for "biohazard" on her crotch?

Probably because your d*** is going to melt if you try to breach the entrance.!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shooter65</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Per your request....

00000000.jpg

</div></div>

FYI Above hottie is Jessica Barton.
she also has a twin sister (Jennifer), but not identical.

figured I would share only cause I personaly know them.
From Supra meets here in Florida.

Mega remind me to write you into my Will cause your killin me man. Wow that is some quality stuff. Shame its only a 1/100th of the collection.

Sold, but you didnt say how much for this unit...is the lingere included or is that for sale on another auction? Goldie

Thanks Megacab for a great view to start the day. You are the man. Keep posting more.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DPride360</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In the midst of all this T&A, I must stop to tell you that is some kick-ass ink you got there, Jack. </div></div>
Ditto

That has got to be a bitch to sleep on right now. How much more you ganna do to it? Lots of colors like the arm or just something more subdued? Can't wait to see it finished

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeppoKa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DPride360</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In the midst of all this T&A, I must stop to tell you that is some kick-ass ink you got there, Jack. </div></div>
Ditto

That has got to be a bitch to sleep on right now. How much more you ganna do to it? Lots of colors like the arm or just something more subdued? Can't wait to see it finished </div></div>

Thanks guys. Full color (I'm not the subdued type
wink.gif
), and ALOT more detail, with full background too. About 20-25 more hours to go. It's going to tie into the 1/2 sleeve on my right arm, and into the eventual 1/2 sleeve that will go onto my left arm.