• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Forum Rules

Yup! You got it. I’d suggest that you just save yourself some wasted time and log off now. These are not the droids you’re looking for.

If you hate fucking swearing then you’ll be damned upset with your fucking self if you hang out here long enough. We are a bunch of immature assholes that thrive on criticism and screwing around.

There. That do it for you? Seems like what you’re looking for.
Nope. No logging off. I'm sure I'll find somewhere on the forum that is just fine.

Then do more reading and less posting. You will learn much more with less grief.

Sheesh! You can lead a horse to water…
And you can teach someone to read, but not look at my post apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: lash
Thank you. A normal response. I appreciate you. Judt asking if the 20 is worth it. Apparently that offends everyone.
Nah, you're a low grade, half-assed troll who's implying that:

a). Frank is ripping people off by asking $20 per month
b). Folks who have decided to sign up and pay are suckers

We see shit birds like you coming from a light year away...That should be dumbed-down enough for you.

But I do appreciate the entertainment on this Wednesday AM. So when you're all done with your stupidity, log off and never come back....Win-win for everyone.

Reactions: Aftermath
Since this is a nice pile on, I thought maybe I'd just add my opinion.

How about pay the $20 a month to simply support the site and the forum and have a place that we can hang out, chat, talk, let our hair down and gain lots of knowledge and information?

The "I want it all for free" attitude is a HUGE problem, because NOTHING is free rather the "free" sites means you have to actually be the product that someone is selling to someone else. That means those who are "buying the users" or rather the market places that link up "buying the users" with "selling the users" can now control things by deciding who gets to make money or not based on if they "follow the approved line".

If you want freedom of speech and especially freedom to actually say truth and fact and rights like the 2A, and want to have a place to talk, then you have to be willing to help support it directly with payments to those paying for the costs of running the website.

I pretty much just about never list anything for sale, but as long as my finances are able to afford it, I pay each month to support the site, for the above reasons.

Reactions: edlin_79 and lash

How about pay the $20 a month to simply support the site and the forum and have a place that we can hang out, chat, talk, let our hair down and gain lots of knowledge and information?

The "I want it all for free" attitude is a HUGE problem, because NOTHING is free rather the "free" sites means you have to actually be the product that someone is selling to someone else. That means those who are "buying the users" or rather the market places that link up "buying the users" with "selling the users" can now control things by deciding who gets to make money or not based on if they "follow the approved line".

If you want freedom of speech and especially freedom to actually say truth and fact and rights like the 2A, and want to have a place to talk, then you have to be willing to help support it directly with payments to those paying for the costs of running the website.

I pretty much just about never list anything for sale, but as long as my finances are able to afford it, I pay each month to support the site, for the above reasons.
Bingo

Support the site. Reasonable argument. I never expect anything for free. Those that do....are something else. I don't mind paying 20 dollars. Again......just curious what you get. I appreciate your input. Opinion based conversations seem to cause arguments here. I've blocked everyone else that replied. It's not worth the time to justify why I asked the question. Because nobody is reading it apparently.

Yup! You got it. I’d suggest that you just save yourself some wasted time and log off now. These are not the droids you’re looking for.

If you hate fucking swearing then you’ll be damned upset with your fucking self if you hang out here long enough. We are a bunch of immature, self absorbed, narcisstic assholes that thrive on criticism and screwing around.

There. That do it for you? Seems like what you’re looking for.
FIFY....... :ROFLMAO:

Support the site. Reasonable argument. I never expect anything for free. Those that do....are something else. I don't mind paying 20 dollars. Again......just curious what you get. I appreciate your input. Opinion based conversations seem to cause arguments here. I've blocked everyone else that replied. It's not worth the time to justify why I asked the question. Because nobody is reading it apparently.
I get this feeling that you will be blocking a lot of people then. Anyone that doesn’t set down with a pipe and a nice glass of Chardonnay to civilly agree with and discuss your idiotic opinions and questions are fair game.
Thin skinned much? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
I get this feeling that you will be blocking a lot of people then. Anyone that doesn’t set down with a pipe and a nice glass of Chardonnay to civilly agree with and discuss your idiotic opinions and questions are fair game.
Thin skinned much? 😂
He's bitter because he can't bench at least 275 lbs, has no bow kills to brag about, hates his concrete job which he just got fired from so he can't afford to upgrade to a Quigley Ford. I guess I'd be bitter about the $20 too if I were him, lol.

Lurch Smirk.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Aftermath and lash
.just curious what you get.

So here is the list of what you get:

You are supporting the site and you get a badge showing that on your profile.
(which often also helps folks take you a bit more seriously in various threads.)

Access to the training videos
(WELL worth it as you'll learn a whole lot, you'd pay a ton more to get a class on that somewhere)

Access to the live stream videos (and recordings of them) that Frank does on different shooting topics

The ability to sell items in the PX

Generally it's a bit of an unspoken rule that you get a bit more leniency as a supporter if you inadvertently go off the reservation a bit.

If you sign up for the 1 year at a time block (instead of monthly), you often get a bit of merch mailed to you at Christmas, but that's not a guarantee.

Also remember you can sign up month at a time, pay your $20 sell your stuff that month and then cancel the subscription before the next renewal if you wish.

So here is the list of what you get:

You are supporting the site and you get a badge showing that on your profile.
(which often also helps folks take you a bit more seriously in various threads.)

Access to the training videos
(WELL worth it as you'll learn a whole lot, you'd pay a ton more to get a class on that somewhere)

Access to the live stream videos (and recordings of them) that Frank does on different shooting topics

The ability to sell items in the PX

Generally it's a bit of an unspoken rule that you get a bit more leniency as a supporter if you inadvertently go off the reservation a bit.

If you sign up for the 1 year at a time block (instead of monthly), you often get a bit of merch mailed to you at Christmas, but that's not a guarantee.

Also remember you can sign up month at a time, pay your $20 sell your stuff that month and then cancel the subscription before the next renewal if you wish.
Great explanation. Only problem is that he’s already put all of us on ignore. What cracks me up is that he said earlier that it was meant rhetorically, or he was messing with us in translation. Then when given a couple explanations, some admittedly rougher, he gets all sensitive and “Oh my!” about it.

So either a very poor troll attempt or very thin skinned.

Meh…

Okay guys, lay off the new guy please.
I have no idea what any of them are saying. No worries. I blocked them earlier and went on with my day. I appreciate you though. I just tried to find a way to delete the post. It doesn't look like there was one?

I have no idea what any of them are saying. No worries. I blocked them earlier and went on with my day. I appreciate you though. I just tried to find a way to delete the post. It doesn't look like there was one?
I'll clean them up when I get some time to focus on this thread (busy right now).

I'll clean them up when I get some time to focus on this thread (busy right now).
No worries. Thank you much. I've learned my lesson on participating in anything opinion based on this site lol. My fault. Have a good one.

I certainly did research. I'm just not well versed in site navigation after 2 days....I looked, quite a bit actually. The question asked was rhetorical. Interesting of you to assume otherwise.

I sure everyone is friendly. I just have yet to see it. Seems like a forum of children that swear at each other and defend stupidity so far.
If you're a longtime member, I'd believe you'd know how to use the search function to answer questions, especially rhetorical. Very little tolerance here for arguments after an ignorant question, intelligence matters not, you are vastly outnumbered. If you believe your being bullied here, might I warn you to stay out of the bear pit, or at least abstain from picking a fight in there. Most everyone here has been eviscerated at one time, I have several, but I like it, as I take it in stride. I haven't found anywhere else with a knowledge base as vast. Just about every Internet search on related subjects returns SH in the 1st page. Great group of people once you find your place in the pecking order.

Reactions: 1911hombre
If you're a longtime member, I'd believe you'd know how to use the search function to answer questions, especially rhetorical. Very little tolerance here for arguments after an ignorant question, intelligence matters not, you are vastly outnumbered. If you believe your being bullied here, might I warn you to stay out of the bear pit, or at least abstain from picking a fight in there. Most everyone here has been eviscerated at one time, I have several, but I like it, as I take it in stride. I haven't found anywhere else with a knowledge base as vast. Just about every Internet search on related subjects returns SH in the 1st page. Great group of people once you find your place in the pecking order.
......not a long time member. Read

......not a long time member. Read
I joined many years ago. Didn't participate. Just started again 2 days ago. I have less than 10 actual posts on this site. I don't known site navigation yet....

I joined many years ago. Didn't participate. Just started again 2 days ago. I have less than 10 actual posts on this site. I don't known site navigation yet....
Yet he learned how to put people on ignore immediately. Smdh

Not concerned about being bullied either. Just offering my perspectives on why the question was asked. Thanks for your.....input.

WTF? You mean you even blocked me?

• Haha

WTF? You mean you even blocked me?
Nevermind. I blocked YOU, Sucka!

• Haha
I’ve been a monthly supporter for about 10 months now and I just realized I don’t have the supporter badge by my profile name. Is there something I’m supposed to do that I missed? When I look in my HideTV account I see “supporter” listed under badges. I also have access to the training videos in HideTV, which are great btw.

Just to reiterate, I need to pay a monthly fee to purchase items here ?
I don’t want to sell anything.
Thanks

Just to reiterate, I need to pay a monthly fee to purchase items here ?
I don’t want to sell anything.
Thanks
No, just to create a WTB or WTS post.

You can respond to buy (or sell to a WTB post) to supporters that post in the PX.

Reactions: 01911