• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Free Printable To-Scale Targets

Shooters,

Storm Tactical was the first Data Book company to create a true "modular" system, with replacement pages, and books that come with free printable targets that match the target pages in the Data Book. We started doing this in 2003, and are continuing to expand this free offering.

We have uploaded almost 300 Free Printable targets to date. 60 are to-scale MOA based, for all you hard-chargers who shoot MOA / sub MOA at distance, these may be something you will enjoy. They can also be use for Reticle Range Estimation with MOA reticles, as the dimensions are listed on each target page.

231 to-scale MIL were targets added at the end of March. These can be used for reticle range estimation at rifle range distances in both yards and meters, and for general purpose training, calls, groups, zero, cold bore logging, etc.

You could also use them as generic targets for rimfire and handgun.

Feel free to use them, and host the file elsewhere, they are a resource for all to use.

They print on 8.5"X11" paper. Set your printer to "zoom 100%" to ensure they print to the proper scale, as some printers will automatically shrink the file and the target dimensions will be incorrect.

Bottom right of the homepage is the "Free Target Downloads" Link:

http://www.stormtactical.com/

Thank you, and enjoy! Team Storm Tactical
I have a storm tactical data book.....did you guys come out with a new one? Thank you for the free printable to scale targets.,..good on you guys!

Reactions: Aqua Mark
Shooters,

Storm Tactical was the first Data Book company to create a true "modular" system, with replacement pages, and books that come with free printable targets that match the target pages in the Data Book. We started doing this in 2003, and are continuing to expand this free offering.

We have uploaded almost 300 Free Printable targets to date. 60 are to-scale MOA based, for all you hard-chargers who shoot MOA / sub MOA at distance, these may be something you will enjoy. They can also be use for Reticle Range Estimation with MOA reticles, as the dimensions are listed on each target page.

231 to-scale MIL were targets added at the end of March. These can be used for reticle range estimation at rifle range distances in both yards and meters, and for general purpose training, calls, groups, zero, cold bore logging, etc.

Feel free to use them, and host the file elsewhere, they are a resource for all to use.

They print on 8.5"X11" paper. Set your printer to "zoom 100%" to ensure they print to the proper scale, as some printers will automatically shrink the file and the target dimensions will be incorrect.

Btw, thank you for including the user manual.....that really makes all the difference because if your not professionally trained it’s hard to know how to just pick up one of,these and use them.,,,,

I have a storm tactical data book.....did you guys come out with a new one? Thank you for the free printable to scale targets.,..good on you guys!

Yes we have Pocket Data books in white (standard) and tan (rite in rain) paper. We also have the Rimfire version, and those were developed with the assistance of the NRL.22 League.

Used them extensively last weekend. Thanks again for making these available.
20190427_192525.jpg

Reactions: TACC and Aqua Mark
Shooters,

Only eight years late to the dance, thanks. boy that took a while to download.

Cant thank you enough for helping the group out. Love the targets. Never amazed at this page...tons of useful content.

thank you as well....and when it is time for me to purchase a Data book i'll certainly direct my attention to your site

Semper Fi Devil Dogs Happy Early BDay coming up Damn we look good for 244 Hey where can I get free printable Dope books I want to make me and my girl thanks

I saw a guy at the range bring a bag of the green plastic soldiers and set them up at 100 yards to shoot at them with his .22LR precision rifle.

When you do the math, a 2 inch tall plastic toy soldier at 100 yards is the equivalent scale of a 5'9" man at over 3,000 yards.

Now that is not the same as making a 3,000 yard shot as the holdover and wind correction is a LOT different.

My .22LR precision rifle has a 13.4 MIL drop from a 50 yard zero at 284 yards. My .308 has the same holdover at 1,000 yards.

So a target that is about 20 inches tall at 300 yards is about the same scale of a 5'9" man at 1,000 yards.

So a target that is about 7 inches tall at 100 yards is the same scale as a 5'9" man at 1,000 yards.

With that said, the attached target pack might be good for 50 or 100 yard practice with your .22LR rifle.

Attachments

• Hostage Target Pack.pdf
    9.9 MB · Views: 382
Reactions: cali061984
Also posted on another thread but worth repeating here. If my calculations are correct and you print these out on 8 1/2 X 11 paper and put these up at 100 yards it is scaled to replicate a 600 yard shot.

UN Gun Grabber Targets.jpg

Attachments

• UN Gun Grabber Target Pack.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 225
Reactions: cali061984
I saw some photos of various signs that said: "There is nothing in this house worth dying for."

So I thought of some customize-able signs in the form of targets. There are six targets in the attached file. There are some that are produced especially for the sweethearts in your life.

All you have to do to customize the signs are to print them on heavy weight target grade paper. Then shoot the tightest groups possible in the center of the skull. Then you can place them in the window of your home like most people do with the signs for neighbor watches.

Please post your best groups on your favorite targets.

Thanks.

Not Worth Dying For Targets.jpg

Attachments

• Not Worth Dying For Target Pack.pdf
    6.9 MB · Views: 194
Last edited: