• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Free Printable To-Scale Targets

Shooters,

Storm Tactical was the first Data Book company to create a true "modular" system, with replacement pages, and books that come with free printable targets that match the target pages in the Data Book. We started doing this in 2003, and are continuing to expand this free offering.

We have uploaded almost 300 Free Printable targets to date. 60 are to-scale MOA based, for all you hard-chargers who shoot MOA / sub MOA at distance, these may be something you will enjoy. They can also be use for Reticle Range Estimation with MOA reticles, as the dimensions are listed on each target page.

231 to-scale MIL were targets added at the end of March. These can be used for reticle range estimation at rifle range distances in both yards and meters, and for general purpose training, calls, groups, zero, cold bore logging, etc.

You could also use them as generic targets for rimfire and handgun.

Feel free to use them, and host the file elsewhere, they are a resource for all to use.

They print on 8.5"X11" paper. Set your printer to "zoom 100%" to ensure they print to the proper scale, as some printers will automatically shrink the file and the target dimensions will be incorrect.

Bottom right of the homepage is the "Free Target Downloads" Link:

http://www.stormtactical.com/

Thank you, and enjoy! Team Storm Tactical

Thank you

Reactions: Aqua Mark
Shooters,

Storm Tactical was the first Data Book company to create a true "modular" system, with replacement pages, and books that come with free printable targets that match the target pages in the Data Book. We started doing this in 2003, and are continuing to expand this free offering.

We have uploaded almost 300 Free Printable targets to date. 60 are to-scale MOA based, for all you hard-chargers who shoot MOA / sub MOA at distance, these may be something you will enjoy. They can also be use for Reticle Range Estimation with MOA reticles, as the dimensions are listed on each target page.

231 to-scale MIL were targets added at the end of March. These can be used for reticle range estimation at rifle range distances in both yards and meters, and for general purpose training, calls, groups, zero, cold bore logging, etc.

Feel free to use them, and host the file elsewhere, they are a resource for all to use.

They print on 8.5"X11" paper. Set your printer to "zoom 100%" to ensure they print to the proper scale, as some printers will automatically shrink the file and the target dimensions will be incorrect.

Cool. Thanks for sharing!

Awesome...thank you... As these PDFs are in a super long list, you can save a PDF subset of your favs by noting the targets you like, and saving them as PDF when you go to print. See screenshot.

Attachments

• targetpdf.png
    targetpdf.png
    158.7 KB · Views: 589
I posted these targets on another thread but will repeat them here. Suggestions for improvements or any other ideas are greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• ANTIFA Target 1.pdf
    396.9 KB · Views: 810
  • ANTIFA Target 2.pdf
    116.1 KB · Views: 404
  • ANTIFA Target 3.pdf
    57.8 KB · Views: 317
  • ANTIFA Target 4.pdf
    260.9 KB · Views: 361
Reactions: Darryle
Shooters,

Thank you!

Perhaps some of you have seen videos of the ANTIFAs throwing Molotov cocktails. I often thought of what a show one would get if one were able to hit the bottle with a well placed rifle bullet about the time the thug was going to throw it.

Attached is a reduced scale target with various aiming points for practice with a scoped .22LR rifle.

If you use the printer setting of "actual size" this target represents a terrorist at the distances below.

Make use of your practice time with this target. You never know when one of these scum bags will be throwing one at your house.

Picture1.png

Attachments

• ANTIFA Molotov Target.pdf
    207 KB · Views: 443
Reactions: JimD72 and Darryle
Shooters,

Thank you for sharing! Much appreciated.

Hi All,

I guess I'll play as well. I'm a photographer so I have all kinds of fancy software and printers. This means I design and print my targets to suit my needs. Talking about needs in the last year or so centerfire ammo has become so scarce and expensive that I'm exclusively shooting my rimfire trainer for practicing, thus saving my centerfire ammo for things other than practice.

That led me to design and print some targets good for 100 yards. I have to mention that my trainer is not a .22, it's a .22 WMR. That's a discussion for another day though. A pic of the rimfire trainer is below.

So, I'm offering a couple of the targets I use on a weekly basis below in PDF fornat. At 100 yards you can use them with most centerfire calibers as well. There is a caveat though. I print these on heavy card stock (220 gsm) 11x17 paper (cheap at Amazon). The paper weight makes for very clean impact holes. I use 11x17 because it's cheap and I don't have to go down and change targets all the time.

Most of you wont have a printer to print that size but it's an easy trip to the closest office mart or FEDEX store and have them print them for you. If you want an 8.5 /11 regular paper version I'll be glad to put those up as well, or any other target that you can come up with!

Last, all dimensions on the targets are TRUE MOA, not inches. For example, the inner circle is 1/2 MOA to the outside of its black ring, etc. Notice that the centers are white. This is by design. My scopes have a very small dot at the center of the crosshairs and that dot is very difficult to see when aiming at a target with other than a white center.

My .22 WMR Trainer:
i-mknQcnb-XL.jpg

2 MOA Target
i-3Fb774B-XL.jpg

1.5 MOA
i-2pMfQhh-XL.jpg

I have many others, to 3MOA and above and iron sight ones. The PDF's are attached. By the way, colors vary by computer screen and more importantly by printer. WYS is not what YMG :).

All the Best,

JAS

Attachments

• Target 2moa 11x17-print-O.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 302
  • Target 1-5 moa with white center diamond 11x17 blue.pdf
    4.6 MB · Views: 367
Hi All,

I guess I'll play as well. I'm a photographer so I have all kinds of fancy software and printers. This means I design and print my targets to suit my needs. Talking about needs in the last year or so centerfire ammo has become so scarce and expensive that I'm exclusively shooting my rimfire trainer for practicing, thus saving my centerfire ammo for things other than practice.

That led me to design and print some targets good for 100 yards. I have to mention that my trainer is not a .22, it's a .22 WMR. That's a discussion for another day though. A pic of the rimfire trainer is below.

So, I'm offering a couple of the targets I use on a weekly basis below in PDF fornat. At 100 yards you can use them with most centerfire calibers as well. There is a caveat though. I print these on heavy card stock (220 gsm) 11x17 paper (cheap at Amazon). The paper weight makes for very clean impact holes. I use 11x17 because it's cheap and I don't have to go down and change targets all the time.

Most of you wont have a printer to print that size but it's an easy trip to the closest office mart or FEDEX store and have them print them for you. If you want an 8.5 /11 regular paper version I'll be glad to put those up as well, or any other target that you can come up with!

Last, all dimensions on the targets are TRUE MOA, not inches. For example, the inner circle is 1/2 MOA to the outside of its black ring, etc. Notice that the centers are white. This is by design. My scopes have a very small dot at the center of the crosshairs and that dot is very difficult to see when aiming at a target with other than a white center.

My .22 WMR Trainer:
i-mknQcnb-XL.jpg

2 MOA Target
i-3Fb774B-XL.jpg

1.5 MOA
i-2pMfQhh-XL.jpg

I have many others, to 3MOA and above and iron sight ones. The PDF's are attached. By the way, colors vary by computer screen and more importantly by printer. WYS is not what YMG :).

All the Best,

JAS

These are awesome! Add a fine center dot on both for aiming and they would be perfect!

If you want an 8.5 /11 regular paper version I'll be glad to put those up as well, or any other target that you can come up with!

All the Best,

JAS
Nice targets JAS. If the the 8.5" x 11" 1.5 MOA has 20 targets I'd like a pdf if you don't mind. Or if you something similar with 20 targets that would be fine too. Thanks

Posting a fun hunting target. It's a front view of a wild boar. Looks like this in 11x17 Paper:

i-TCfj8rs-L.jpg

The height of the boar on the image is ~9-inches - this is for a 25-30 inch tall boar estimated actual size. So, I calculated that setting this target at a 100 yards will mimic a shot distance of 275-330 yards respectively. I'm posting the side by side 11x17 above and also a single boar in 8.5x11 PDFs.

Attachments

• wildboar 11x17.pdf
    7.2 MB · Views: 85
  • wildboar 8x11.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 91
Last edited: