• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

From today's match SoCal style...

shooter65

General
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Jun 19, 2004
    Indiana
    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=179958

APS – 22LR Tac / Prec Match Results 05-02-09

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APS – 22LR Tac / Prec Match Results 05-02-09

Here are the results from today’s match. My report will be in another thread.

Ten Stages – Maximum Score 1000

Fist Place – Randall Rausch - 665
    Second Place – Ryan Kerr - 660
    Third Place – Mark Edgreen - 510

Scores breakdown

Randall Rausch - 665
    Ryan Kerr - 660
    Mark Edgreen – 510
    Pascal Bauder – 460
    Dennis Dannehl – 455
    Joe Villegas – 395
    Devin Dolan – 365
    James Dolan – 325
    Felix Kupis – 325
    Henry Song – 265
    Ken Kupis – 255
    Jesse Mowry – 250
    Ben Ferebreni – 140

Congratulations to all for a very well shot match. Honorable mention goes to the top three.

Thanks for a great match y’all and a hearty congrats to today’s winners.

The next match is set for the first Saturday in June (060609), which is the 65th anniversary of D-Day so mark your calendars accordingly. I will make an official announcement in another thread.

Re: From today's match SoCal style...

hehe like the homie style
    smile.gif
    btw what scope is that on the silver/black 10/22 with the guy wearing the white/black flower hat? 3rd pic from the top of first page?

Damn, that looks like fun.
    Any advantage of using a 10/22 over a bolt gun in that particular Match?

K

I believe it is a falcon.
    Homie style was a tough stage. Try shooting that way sometime. Your POI is way off.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VDVSNIPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hehe like the homie style
    smile.gif
    btw what scope is that on the silver/black 10/22 with the guy wearing the white/black flower hat? 3rd pic from the top of first page? </div></div>

You don't lose your cheek weld.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, that looks like fun.
    Any advantage of using a 10/22 over a bolt gun in that particular Match?

K </div></div>

I believe you its a hard stage, I will for sure try it out as soon as I finish up building my 10/22 stock, its taking forever with all the carving and sanding.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VDVSNIPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hehe like the homie style
    smile.gif
    btw what scope is that on the silver/black 10/22 with the guy wearing the white/black flower hat? 3rd pic from the top of first page? </div></div>

Yup, it's a Falcon 4-14 FFP in mil/mil.

Bill loves my urban luau cammo hat.
    wink.gif