• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fuck around and found out

What a fucking dumb ass, it was bound to happen sooner or later.
I personally would have knocked his teeth out and and then a level five chimp out on his bud filming but thats me.
My wife has had to stop me from stomping on a couple of the mentailly ill bums and one undecided blue haired it in recent months.
She said it was below the dignity of a 50 year old man 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't click on fake news links so no clue what the prank exactly was, but none the less public pranks when they're not staged are ridiculous and so fucking dangerous! Remember that guy awhile back who dressed like a Muslim with a bomb and got shot over it? Pretty pathetic what people will do these days to gain popularity on the internet.

Reactions: 338dude
Shooter gonna spend a lot of money and time, and ultimately probably wind up in jail. He's not going to be able to articulate that he feared for his life when he shot the dumb ass. Maybe dumb ass will have to shit in a bag for the rest of his life.

I couple years ago my wife and I were coming out of a movie theatre. A teenager jumped out from behind a car and screamed "DIE". He was holding his cell phone out like a gun....what he got was me knocking his phone off center (it flew across the parking lot) and then a solid kick in the hip which knocked him flat on his ass. He started yelling "dude its a joke, its a joke!!!" We kept walking to the truck, my wife had her hand in her purse. If shit had kicked off, he was in big doo doo

Teenagers without fully formed brains do stupid things without thinking about the consequences. Its important that someone is there to teach them about the consequences of doing stupid things. Preferably by getting a boot in ass. Getting shot is going to be years of problems for everyone. Terrible.

Teenagers without fully formed brains do stupid things without thinking about the consequences. Its important that someone is there to teach them about the consequences of doing stupid things. Preferably by getting a boot in ass. Getting shot is going to be years of problems for everyone. Terrible.
Not a kid. He's 21. Can drive, vote, get married, die for his country, and everything else can adults can do. He decided to be a parasite that makes money by physically harassing other people.

I’ve seen enough prank videos to seriously question the prankster’s “risk vs reward” calibrations. I am completely surprised we haven’t heard of more shootings or stabbing or beatings because of it.

The old fuck wouldnt have done anything if he thought there would have been consequences...like getting punched back. Right up Kyle and Chad's alley.

How much longer are we gonna do "fuck around, find out"? Can we file it with......is what it is, git'er done, thats what she said, your mom, know what im sayin, manbun, and all the other gay ass phrases introduced by liberals, and puked out of conservative mouths daily. Uuuugggghhhh!

Edit: Oh, lets not forget the new greatest phase never....You know how I know your X, without telling me your X......we have creative people here, can we not start our own unique phrases? Cmon, you bunch of Clavins, be original!

Last edited:
Sadly, as long as these videos keep going viral, and YouTube keeps promoting and paying these “content” makers money, this is going to continue… the dumber and more idiotic the content, the more they(both content maker and YouTube) benefit financially.

A YouTuber gets hurt or killed, no worries, YouTube has throes of kids lining up to be the next wannabe viral content creator.

Not a kid. He's 21. Can drive, vote, get married, die for his country, and everything else can adults can do. He decided to be a parasite that makes money by physically harassing other people.

21 is still a kid. I don't give a flying fuck what they can do. Those are kids who get sent to die, to line pockets.

Second I didn't say kid, I said teenager in reference to the post above mine.

Sounds more like you are talking about government workers than a you tuber.

Its crazy to look at people in this country and see how many have become so narcissistic and egotistical they can't take having a joke played on them.

Reactions: AngryKoala
21 is still a kid. I don't give a flying fuck what they can do. Those are kids who get sent to die, to line pockets.

Second I didn't say kid, I said teenager in reference to the post above mine.

Sounds more like you are talking about government workers than a you tuber.

Its crazy to look at people in this country and see how many have become so narcissistic and egotistical they can't take having a joke played on them.
Motherfuckers deserve to at least get puched in the cockholster.
I don't go around fucking with people, don't fuck with me.

fking police there are scum. Nothing about 'wtf are doing that to someone's wife' or 'haven't you any respect' nope just 'yeah jail that's how we'd like to handle it'

and what a pussy that guy is
Though he may well have deserved it, thats no excuse for assaulting the man. Like I said above, looks like the Chad and Kyle show. If they offed each other the world would be a better place.

Though he may well have deserved it, thats no excuse for assaulting the man. Like I said above, looks like the Chad and Kyle show. If they offed each other the world would be a better place.
it's that thought/view that has turned this country upside down and in my opinion, it's wrong. He had every right to knock that fucker out imho. What if the wife had breathing issues and then started to choke and gasp at a rancid smelling fart? On top of that, it was intentional by the youtuber. How is that not a disturbing police or some type of infraction as well?

it's that thought/view that has turned this country upside down and in my opinion, it's wrong. He had every right to knock that fucker out imho. What if the wife had breathing issues and then started to choke and gasp at a rancid smelling fart? On top of that, it was intentional by the youtuber. How is that not a disturbing police or some type of infraction as well?
First of all it was a whoopi goldberg cushion, not a real fart and the kid tried to explain it. Even if it was a real fart woo's to say the kid hadnt just eaten at Taco Bell and was in pain? I should think this would come under 1A protections, even if he was 'Talking out his ass" so to speak. .You just cant go around hitting everyone who does something you dont like or you end up at Kyle and Chad.

• Haha
Reactions: 232593
I always told my sons . Don't fuck with people you don't know. Because you don't know who you're
dealing with. You have no idea, if they are baddest ass mofo you ever came across or they are having the worst day of their life. You messing with them might be the trigger that sets them off. they could be armed. Or completely insane. Leave people alone and they will generally leave you alone!

First of all it was a whoopi goldberg cushion, not a real fart and the kid tried to explain it. Even if it was a real fart woo's to say the kid hadnt just eaten at Taco Bell and was in pain? I should think this would come under 1A protections, even if he was 'Talking out his ass" so to speak. .You just cant go around hitting everyone who does something you dont like or you end up at Kyle and Chad.
might have been a whoopi but the guy and his wife didn't know.

I hold to my assertion, knock him out.

I always told my sons . Don't fuck with people you don't know. Because you don't know who you're
dealing with. You have no idea, if they are baddest ass mofo you ever came across or they are having the worst day of their life. You messing with them might be the trigger that sets them off. they could be armed. Or completely insane. Leave people alone and they will generally leave you alone!
same here

was told and I tell them the same thing. I also tell them to treat people as you want to be treated. Amazing how if people did this, society would be just be better.

This kid walks by my wife and does that, I put him to the ground

Excellent advice, I live by it. The second part is, jsut walk the fuck away from idiots who try to engage.

"Sorry man, I'm late for an appointment, gotta run." Solves a lot of problems before they start.

Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
same here

was told and I tell them the same thing. I also tell them to treat people as you want to be treated. Amazing how if people did this, society would be just be better.

This kid walks by my wife and does that, I put him to the ground
And then you go to jail. Sounds like a wise choice to me. But thats what free will is all about.

And then you go to jail. Sounds like a wise choice to me. But thats what free will is all about.
because of people with a pussy, emasculated view and hide behind others approach as you seem to have. If you need to call the cops because you fked around and got leveled then cut your balls off and proceed at will :)

When I grew up, if you disrespected a man’s wife you got punched in the face and probably thought twice about doing it again. Stupid can hurt
exactly but this liberal pussy approach to 'conflict' has permeated normally sensible people. Just look at Maggot here in this thread

He stated he plans on still pranking people, next time the dude might shoot him in the face. Darwin will eventually get his stupid ass because he never learned what could happen if you disrespect someone who shouldn't be fucked with.

Reactions: XLR308 and Maggot
because of people with a pussy, emasculated view and hide behind others approach as you seem to have. If you need to call the cops because you fked around and got leveled then cut your balls off and proceed at will :)
Dont get those panties wadded up. I dont do that kind of stuff. I mind my own business. I dont have that problem.

Besides which, Target called the cops.

That macho bullshit doesnt go far with me. There's a lot more to manhood than swinging your fists, or having a pair of balls. Balls make you male, manhood goes a lot further, and in imho involve learning a certain amount of wisdom. If you choose to live in Kyle and Chad world, enjoy it, I'm not interested.

Reactions: Ronws and Jigstick
exactly but this liberal pussy approach to 'conflict' has permeated normally sensible people. Just look at Maggot here in this thread
Wow, you've graduated from merely stupid to total fucking moron.

Pain is the fastest way of teaching anything.
These pranksters need an education.

Amen brother.
Why do you think our parents slap us when we reach for the stove as kids?
Why does it burn like hell if they are too slow?

Because stupidity is supposed to be painful.
The last couple generations is in desperate need of something my Drill Sgt taught me way back in 1981 called "wall to wall" counseling".
It works. It works so well that by the time I became a DS in 1990... the Army quit letting us use it.
We can all see the result of that.

The article didn't say what the "prank" was, but IMHO it doesn't matter one bit. I'm not a fan of pranks myself, I think they're juvenile as all hell. However, and even if you do them, they're generally pulled on good buddies you know can stand them. One thing you should NEVER do is go out into public and piss people off by pulling pranks on them. That's a sure-fire way to get your ass beat... at the least. Hell, I'm surprised this hasn't happened long before now. If I'm on the jury, shooter walks.

By the way... why even arrest the guy.
Shouldn't we be blaming the gun?
Aren't guns themselves the root of the problem?

Wasn't his fault he shot the lunatic who assailed him in public to get a video of the harassment. (that should be evidence for the defense)

Not fucking with people you don't know, would include not attacking people you don't know who offend you with a prank.

There are plenty of donkeys in the world, and hitting them only makes them more stubborn and mean.

Reactions: Maggot
It's like the line... "nothing wrong with shooting, as long as the right people get shot."

Some people think we have too much violence in society. Some think there's not enough. I think it's just done to the wrong people for the wrong reasons and the people who truly need it, deserve it, even beg for it, don't get it.

Reactions: 232593 and 101st
I’ve seen enough prank videos to seriously question the prankster’s “risk vs reward” calibrations. I am completely surprised we haven’t heard of more shootings or stabbing or beatings because of it.
Here's a good example of risk vs. reward.

Reactions: MadDuner
Not fucking with people you don't know, would include not attacking people you don't know who offend you with a prank.

There are plenty of donkeys in the world, and hitting them only makes them more stubborn and mean.
If they intiate the confrontation, they have consented to the retaliation.
It is not "attacking" someone, it is defending yourself or your loved ones.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
How much longer are we gonna do "fuck around, find out"? Can we file it with......is what it is, git'er done, thats what she said, your mom, know what im sayin, manbun, and all the other gay ass phrases introduced by liberals, and puked out of conservative mouths daily. Uuuugggghhhh!

Edit: Oh, lets not forget the new greatest phase never....You know how I know your X, without telling me your X......we have creative people here, can we not start our own unique phrases? Cmon, you bunch of Clavins, be original!
Its here to stay buddy. Mostly because its exactly what it is. And it's "tell me you're a boomer without telling me you're a boomer." It's rich you want to bag on these sayings and tell us to be original and then call us Clavins. LOL.

Whoopi Goldberg cushion??? Now that’s fucking hilarious!!!

But seriously I worked with a guy whose farts were so bad they’d have mother Theresa out working the heavy bag. He could get meetings canceled in seconds. Nobody would be laughing if he pretended or even thought about a fart.

• Haha
Reactions: XLR308 and Maggot