• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fuck around and found out

i know somebody that got cracked over the head with a pool cue for farting and then laughing when the other guy started wretching at the smell.
this guy had stomach issues that made his farts particularly offensive.

• Haha
Reactions: XLR308 and 232593
What is this?
Looks like a legal fully-automatic Glock to me.....yep...legal gun owner no doubt. Law abiding citizen.

Watch the hommie in the black warmup on his phone. He's going for his weapon too.

Ehhh, just another day in Memphis. No biggie. Democrat run for decades save for a brief period.

Last edited:
Watch the hommie in the black warmup on his phone. He's going for his weapon too.
He already had it out once at the beginning of the clip.

Between those 2 clips that parking lot was the wild fucking west. Cant believe all those people were still standing around after the first or maybe second volley.

I'll add, this section of Memphis isn't horrible. It's by the Collierville/Germantown area Costco (my refueling stop when I have to go through that area). However, I NEVER leave my vehicle without firepower. There are enough crum bums hanging out by Starbucks and Walgreens there to get you on medium-high alert. There is also a PoPo camera thing set up in the lot.

Sadly, this lawlessness has moved on and ruined Germantown; and is now at warp speed to get into Collierville. They find these people, toss them in, lose the key. But remember when the Orgill Bros woman was brutally murdered. Memphis ain't no joke. Drive through there and I feel I need a rifle in super quick ready when you drive through/stop anywhere between Collierville and say 20 miles to the west of West Memphis. Take an hour and a half off then put the head on a swivel in Little Rock.

i know somebody that got cracked over the head with a pool cue for farting and then laughing when the other guy started wretching at the smell.
this guy had stomach issues that made his farts particularly offensive.
Back in the 90s we had a guy get written up for clearing out the CUB with one of his farts. Dude kept the reprimand and had it framed and put on his desk. I think he did it as a FAFO warning.

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
Looks like a legal fully-automatic Glock to me.....yep...legal gun owner no doubt. Law abiding citizen.

Ehhh, just another day in Memphis. No biggie. Democrat run for decades save for a brief period.
They have some damn good BBQ and chicken and waffles though.

Reactions: zeroz
I'll add, this section of Memphis isn't horrible. It's by the Collierville/Germantown area Costco (my refueling stop when I have to go through that area). However, I NEVER leave my vehicle without firepower. There are enough crum bums hanging out by Starbucks and Walgreens there to get you on medium-high alert. There is also a PoPo camera thing set up in the lot.

Sadly, this lawlessness has moved on and ruined Germantown; and is now at warp speed to get into Collierville. They find these people, toss them in, lose the key. But remember when the Orgill Bros woman was brutally murdered. Memphis ain't no joke. Drive through there and I feel I need a rifle in super quick ready when you drive through/stop anywhere between Collierville and say 20 miles to the west of West Memphis. Take an hour and a half off then put the head on a swivel in Little Rock.
and to think, i had a GF get pissed at me because she took a wrong turn off the interstate into west memphis and i pulled my carry gun out and put it under my thigh in case i needed it. she came unglued. that was it for her and i.

and to think, i had a GF get pissed at me because she took a wrong turn off the interstate into west memphis and i pulled my carry gun out and put it under my thigh in case i needed it. she came unglued. that was it for her and i.
When me and the wife moved to Houston ( she is from a small town in oklahoma ) i carried a gun all the time and she questioned me about it.
I asked her to watch the local news for a week and then let me know what she thought about it.
She never questioned it again.

Reactions: 338dude
Kinda seems like it more more of a he got pranked, and then got pissed about getting pranked, and pulled out his pistol and shot. BUT, I wasn't there, and nothing has really been said, so who knows really.

Branden

"Your son deserved to be shot because he was harassing and assaulting others in public," one message read. "…There's millions of us out there. Don't mess with us."

I don't know if he deserved to be shot.... but he sure as hell deserved a good beating.

When you make your living off of fucking with people and posting the videos on youtube, you kind of have it coming.

When me and the wife moved to Houston ( she is from a small town in oklahoma ) i carried a gun all the time and she questioned me about it.
I asked her to watch the local news for a week and then let me know what she thought about it.
She never questioned it again.

I'll do one better.
My wife is from England. When she moved over here, I told her I needed to get her a pistol.
"Oh ill leave the gun carrying to you." She disarmed a little knife toting pre teen in Mansfield where she was from, and thought she was pretty tough. I told her she would never get that lucky here, and they will kill you and rape you here....or rape you then kill you.

Like you I told her to pay attention on the news.
A few stories of home invasions on the news, I told her that was just a couple miles from our house. Then she had a couple guys converging on her at a gas station and a good Samaritan with excellent situational awareness put the brakes on it.
She came home and said she wanted a pistol, like yesterday.
She is never unarmed now.
Dang good shot for a Brit too.

My son tried giving me shit for pulling mine out and putting it on my lap driving thru a particularly nasty part of Saginaw.

As soon as we got home, I pulled up crime stats and showed him that Saginaw was the most dangerous city in the country at the time.

What was the prank?
I've seen plenty of these prank videos that should get you shot.
One in particular is the suicide bomber prank.
Someone (on another forum) said it was a deal where they go up to a person after they buy something at a store. Then they snatch that thing from them. When the person throws a fit... (as well they should) they yell out that the person stole "their" item.

Unconfirmed of course, but I'm sure the lawyers will have whatever it was on the camera.

If this was the case (or in any case for that matter) I'm certain the idiot was deserving of a first class ass whooping (at the least) for pestering, (possibly assailing) people to make his asinine videos.

Too bad the shooter went straight for his gun. (not really) The guy's gonna get raked over the coals now by the locals as "the bad guy".
He'll be the new Kenosha Kid, so he had better get a top notch legal team.

Now that its devolved into a fart thread... I have a buddy with a notoriously weak stomach, especially if he's a bit hungover at all. Its always been a game to see who could fart and make him puke first. Well, one day we all regretted it. Everybody is hungover and weak stomach is driving us up the mountain to go fishing. I rip one in the front seat. Dude starts wreching and rolls down his window the same time dude in the back seat rolls down his to clear the smell. Driver pukes and it comes in the back window and hits him in the face. He pukes all over the back seat which makes the other guy in the back puke. We get pulled over and sacrifice a shirt to get the bulk of the puke out. The smell in that rig the rest of the day was terrible. I never puked but was quesy the rest of the time up the hill from the smell. Closest thing to the Stand By Me scene I've ever been involved in.

He already had it out once at the beginning of the clip.

Between those 2 clips that parking lot was the wild fucking west. Cant believe all those people were still standing around after the first or maybe second volley.
Looks like just about everyone in the clips is packing a pistol

And the 'suit' is present in both vids.

Probably in this order
2023-04-07_23h10_17.png2023-04-07_23h11_04.png

Last edited:
Looks like just about everyone in the clips is packing a pistol
All legal sir. Not one of those has any kind of felony. Guaranteed.

All current brain surgeons, astronauts, and double Ph.D engineers & math. How the hell else do you explain the stabilization of the automatic glock whilst hopping on one leg? Probabaly designed some sort of gimbal for his arm to maintain stability. Amazing.

Sadly, as long as these videos keep going viral, and YouTube keeps promoting and paying these “content” makers money, this is going to continue… the dumber and more idiotic the content, the more they(both content maker and YouTube) benefit financially.

A YouTuber gets hurt or killed, no worries, YouTube has throes of kids lining up to be the next wannabe viral content creator.
One of the most profound, accurate internet posts ever.

Damn. I can only hit ‘like’ once.

One of the most profound, accurate internet posts ever.

Damn. I can only hit ‘like’ once.
Haha at the like once.

Youtube has a place (I watch a lot of concert footage), but the point is well taken that @frank320 mentioned.

I say dont strike the dumbass kid, choke him out instead and take all of his clothes and immediately leave the building.
When he wakes up and realizes the prank is on him maybe he can digest the ramifications of his actions on his naked walk back to his car with no keys or wallet.

• Haha
Reactions: 338dude and Maggot
I saw a prank where a guy dressed in Arab garb would shout Allahu akbar and throw a backpack at the victim’s feet, then run off.

Amazed that he didn’t get capped.

P

I say dont strike the dumbass kid, choke him out instead and take all of his clothes and immediately leave the building.
When he wakes up and realizes the prank is on him maybe he can digest the ramifications of his actions on his naked walk back to his car with no keys or wallet.
Thats what I was thinking but milder. Since the guy was twice the kids size, just tower over him yelling and threatening and tell him if he doesnt piss himself youre going to rip him apart.

A buddy of mine did that to a young kid who cut him and an old lady off and almost caused a multi car pile up. Followed the kid to his house and got out running and screaming until the kid pissed himself, then took videos of it.

Unfortunately the videos got used in curt for the road rage trial and he had to spend a week in lock up.

• Haha
Reactions: vinniedelpino
Thats what I was thinking but milder. Since the guy was twice the kids size, just tower over him yelling and threatening and tell him if he doesnt piss himself youre going to rip him apart.

A buddy of mine did that to a young kid who cut him and an old lady off and almost caused a multi car pile up. Followed the kid to his house and got out running and screaming until the kid pissed himself, then took videos of it.

Unfortunately the videos got used in curt for the road rage trial and he had to spend a week in lock up.
I had similar incident when i lived in OK, was going fishing and on a back road along the river and there was mustang driving about 20mph below tje speed limit.
No big deal i would just pass, when i tried to pass they woul speed up and then hit the brakes when got back in behind them.
After the third time and they hit the brakes i didnt, got my front bumper on the back of the car and them a little nudge.
They speeded up and ducked into a nieghborhood so i fallowed, when they pulled into a driveway the two fucking cowards in the front bailed and ran inside leaving thier buddy trapped in the back seat.
I walked up to the car and saw it was a kid maybe 18yo and was just about to start crying and piss himself.
I calmed down at that point and told him his friends are pieces of shit for leaving him and pulling that shit will eventually get thier dumbasses killed or severely beaten should they cross the wrong person.
He got out of the car then shaking like a dog shitting a peach seed and appologized and went inside and i went fishing.
Could have gone much differently.

Last edited:
I had similar incident when i lived in OK, was going fishing and on a back road along the river and there was mustang driving about 20mph below tje speed limit.
No big deal i would just pass, when i tried to pass they woul speed up and then hit the brakes when got back in behind them.
After the third time and they hit the brakes i didnt, got my front bumper on the back of the car and them a little nudge.
They speeded up and ducked into a nieghborhood so i fallowed, when they pulled into a driveway the two fucking cowards in the front bailed and ran inside leaving thier buddy trapped in the back seat.
I walked up to the car and saw it was a kid maybe 18yo and was just about to start crying and piss himself.
I calmed down at that point and told him his friends are pieces of shit for leaving him and pulling that shit will eventually get thier dumbasses killed or severely beaten should they cross the wrong person.
He got out of the car then shaking like a dog shitting a peach seed and appologized and went inside and i went fishing.
Could have gone much differently.
I was invincible when I was a teenager too.

Then one day I messed with the wrong 50+ year old guy and I woke up and my nose was shaped like an "S." It's never been the same.

If I ran into him today I'd buy him a beer. I had it coming and learned an important life lesson they don't teach in school.

I was invincible when I was a teenager too.

Then one day I messed with the wrong 50+ year old guy and I woke up and my nose was shaped like an "S." It's never been the same.

If I ran into him today I'd buy him a beer. I had it coming and learned an important life lesson they don't teach in school.
Yeah ive had a couple of tune ups myself when i wasnt firing on all cylinders.

Reactions: vinniedelpino