• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Fuck me school shooting in Texas

Let’s just be really really clear here…nobody “planned” an attack to murder 19 children and two teachers in an attempt to influence the outcome of a Supreme Court with a super-conservative majority. Full stop.
Sounds like a safety investigation I observed at work. The first statement was “This problem is not the fault of the electrical department, full stop.”

No one including the founding fathers has ever trusted the government to do the right thing, as opposed to just trying to consolidate their own power. The reason the 2nd amendment was passed was the citizens' and their representatives' inherent distrust of governmental deprivations of freedom and rights, both domestic and foreign, which they knew was always what had happened in the past. Time changes, but governmental predilections in that regard does not, the 2ndA is necessary because governmental power will ALWAYS be abused. They fuck up, try to hide it, engage in finger pointing to shift fault that is rightfully their own, take no personal responsibility, lie to our faces, they intentionally do not do their sworn duty. Abbott especially. Talk me out of it.

Last edited:
No one including the founding fathers has ever trusted the government to do the right thing, as opposed to just trying to consolidate their own power. The reason the 2nd amendment was passed was the citizens' and their representatives' inherent distrust of governmental deprivations of freedom and rights, both domestic and foreign, which they knew was always what had happened in the past. Time changes, but governmental predilections in that regard does not, the 2ndA is necessary because governmental power will ALWAYS be abused. They fuck up, try to hide it, engage in finger pointing to shift fault that is rightfully their own, take no personal responsibility, lie to our faces, they intentionally do not do their sworn duty. Abbott especially. Talk me out of it.
I’m not sure anyone on here would try to talk you out of it…especially me, I think you’re dead on. All politicians are practiced, professional liars, it’s the most foundational prerequisite for the job. They change their stance and opinion not based on facts, reason or logic, but on who they are talking to and what they think those people want to hear…because they don’t give two-fucks about their country, what it the morally right decision to make, how they can help their constituents, all the care about is APPEARING to care about all those things so they can achieve the pinnacle of the body politic…getting re-elected.
They don’t give a fuck if their policies wind up getting kids murdered or starting wars…it’s not THEIR kids that get slaughtered in schools or (most of the time) serving on the front lines.
Self-serving assholes to a man that will smile and kiss your baby then turn around and fuck you without a second thought.

Reactions: deersniper
But….Deer with kevlar vests?

This shit is loved by low info, mouth breathers.

Umm, what?

1653851459641.jpeg

One of the the issue here is that some people are incapable to holding incompetent/coward LEOs to account.

Know why aviation got so safe ? Because when we have crash we hold people to account. Pilots aren’t afraid to criticize death pilots who fucked up instead of coming up with platitudes such as “ohhhh but you weren’t there ... they tried their best, you don’t have CQB experience, you don’t know”

And deep down, these apologists would have also stood down when the police chief made the call, instead of telling him to get fucked and went inside to breach. But then again they would have put their life and pension at risk.
I get your argument but aviation is a poor example.

Everyone blames the pilot for the simple reason the Aircraft Manufactures and Airlines skirt blame. Its declared pilot error before the investigations are even wrapped up. Its also easier to blame a dead guy than someone who can defend their actions in court.

Reactions: Emerson0311
What the fuuuuuuuuuck…the fact that it was signed off on all the way up to the President’s desk is just, I’m speechless
probably another reason they killed him....

The plan was drafted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, signed by Chairman Lyman Lemnitzer and sent to the Secretary of Defense. Although part of the US government's anti-communist Cuban Project, Operation Northwoods was never officially accepted; it was authorized by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, but then rejected by President Kennedy. None of the false flag operations became active under the auspices of the Operation Northwoods proposals

Reactions: mtrmn and st1650
The AR was designed as a hunting rifle before it was sold to the military. Just like the Remington 308, 300 win mag and many others. But facts don't matter to the low brow crowd.
Around here it's not often that you will hear anyone spout the bullshit that "you don't need an assault rifle for hunting". Most already understand what the reasoning behind the 2A is. The South still doesn't trust the government.
There was a assault weapon protest today in Knoxville. A whole dozen and a half showed up for it.
But….Deer with kevlar vests?

This shit is loved by low info, mouth breathers.

If they ban AR's I would assume the next school shooting will be semi-auto handguns .......

The AR was designed as a hunting rifle before it was sold to the military. Just like the Remington 308, 300 win mag and many others. But facts don't matter to the low brow crowd.
Around here it's not often that you will hear anyone spout the bullshit that "you don't need an assault rifle for hunting". Most already understand what the reasoning behind the 2A is. The South still doesn't trust the government.
There was a assault weapon protest today in Knoxville. A whole dozen and a half showed up for it.
When ATF shows up for it just tell'em "I need it for squirrels and such"

What exactly is this “super conservative”?

My observation would consider it just left of center.
Liberal: Elena Kagan

Super Liberal: Stephen Breyer

Ultra Liberal: Sonia Sotomayor
Very Conservative: John Roberts

Super Conservative: Brett Kavanaugh, Amy Coney Barrett, Neil Gorsuch,

Ultra-Conservative: Samuel Alito, Clarence Thomas

That’s 6:3 Conservative/Liberal…they’re not rolling back 2A rights until conservative Justices start dropping dead (AND there’s a democrat in the White House with control of the Senate at the time)

Liberal: Elena Kagan

Super Liberal: Stephen Breyer

Ultra Liberal: Sonia Sotomayor
Very Conservative: John Roberts

Super Conservative: Brett Kavanaugh, Amy Coney Barrett, Neil Gorsuch,

Ultra-Conservative: Samuel Alito, Clarence Thomas

That’s 6:3 Conservative/Liberal…they’re not rolling back 2A rights until conservative Justices start dropping dead (AND there’s a democrat in the White House with control of the Senate at the time)

Kagan - Liberal with a conscience.

Stephen Bryer - Liberal Whiner

Sonia Sotomayer - Dumb Liberal

John Roberts - Blackmailed into being Liberal, Compromised NeoCon

Brett Kavanaugh, Amy Coney Barrett, - The swamps chosen controlled opposition

Neil Gorsuch - Centrist

Samuel Alito, Clarence Thomas - actually read the Constitution and believe their oath of office as well understand their job is to determine Constitutionality not make law from the bench.

Looks like its 2.5 Americans.

.5 Center vacillator

2 that will sway their opinion based on a book deal and wanting to be friends

1 that gets shown pictures of the skeletons in his closet before any "important" case

3 committed communists.

and the new one will wipe her ass with the Constitution day one.

Let’s just be really really clear here…nobody “planned” an attack to murder 19 children and two teachers in an attempt to influence the outcome of a Supreme Court with a super-conservative majority. Full stop.
Thats not the question nor did I infer it was deliberate to sway them I was asking in light of the recent events do you think the justices may be swayed not to look like they are too much pro gun in these times.

Barricaded subject and hostages are a stop and wait.

Active shooter is go after them pretty much no matter what. It’s very rare the two overlap.

Barricaded subjects don’t always make demands and such.

Again, as they disseminate and get all accounts on what happened, then there can be an informed discussion.

As it’s a very different situation if the 911 calls were relayed properly to the scene commander. If they weren’t relayed that kids were still being shot, then that’s different than if the info was relayed.

And as I have said, if the decision was “properly” made to hold back for a period of time, it’s absolutely a fuck up to not have a group or team within ear shot to move asap when the situation changes. Or at a minimum relay what they are hearing, seeing, or thinking to the commander.

Point being, this isn’t as cut and dry as everyone makes it sound.

Again, what if you found out tomorrow there was no shooting after he went into the class room. And while the BORTAC unit was breaching, he shot 15 kids? We be talking about how they should have waited.
Couldn't they hear the gunshots and the so called hostages being shot?

Which is why they are trying to pack the court. And the same group that got Breyer to resign and Ketanje Brown-Jackson in are funding it heavily.

One of the the issue here is that some people are incapable to holding incompetent/coward LEOs to account.

Know why aviation got so safe ? Because when we have crash we hold people to account. Pilots aren’t afraid to criticize death pilots who fucked up instead of coming up with platitudes such as “ohhhh but you weren’t there ... they tried their best, you don’t have CQB experience, you don’t know”

And deep down, these apologists would have also stood down when the police chief made the call, instead of telling him to get fucked and went inside to breach. But then again they would have put their life and pension at risk.
Read it again you blue line Mfers

This will not help:
I'll post it here for the record. It is worth a read.

It's the Chief of Police's "press release" thank-you-for-job-well-done-everyone letter, before the Sheriff has Twitter delete his BS.

The whole thing:

1653875898667.png

He doesn't give his phone number or email address. Upon "completion of the full investigation, I will be able it answer all the questions that we can."

Kagan - Liberal with a conscience.

Stephen Bryer - Liberal Whiner

Sonia Sotomayer - Dumb Liberal

John Roberts - Blackmailed into being Liberal, Compromised NeoCon

Brett Kavanaugh, Amy Coney Barrett, - The swamps chosen controlled opposition

Neil Gorsuch - Centrist

Samuel Alito, Clarence Thomas - actually read the Constitution and believe their oath of office as well understand their job is to determine Constitutionality not make law from the bench.

Looks like its 2.5 Americans.

.5 Center vacillator

2 that will sway their opinion based on a book deal and wanting to be friends

1 that gets shown pictures of the skeletons in his closet before any "important" case

3 committed communists.

and the new one will wipe her ass with the Constitution day one.
Just about spot on…Roberts is the eternal “referee” of the court putting his finger in the air of public opinion then issuing rulings that are “fair“ in his eyes and to “keep the peace“ therefore throwing out the constitution In the process.

I‘ll never forgive Gorsuch for his ruling on the Bostock decision what a moron.

“Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch has rocked the legal world in a set of three cases consolidated under the name of Bostock v. Clayton County, Georgia by declaring that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 outlawed employment discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity. WTF???

Gorsuch accepted the argument that the law’s prohibition of discrimination “because of . . . sex” demands this result, because “homosexuality and transgender status are inextricably bound up with sex.”

Last edited:
This will not help:

Translation: A cop's life is more valuable than anyone else, even children.

I know some good cops, bad cops and stupid cops. Whenever there is a call to respond to something violent, such as a shooting, that last two groups say something like, "I can get there at 80 MPH or and I can get their at 50 MPH."

You guys ever see one round spiderweb an entire chest / abdomen collapse a lung , with plates on ?
There seems to be the assumption that wearing a plate carrier with plates somehow makes you invincible. The target below is a full-size IPSC silhouette 1/4" AR500 plate. The thru and thru holes are from M855 5.56 rounds at 100 yards. The other serious indentions are from M193 rounds at the same distance. The second picture shows the curve beat into it from the force of being struck with about 100 rounds of 5.56 at 100 yards. This plate sits at the 880 yard mark on my rifle range, and anything up to 300win mag at that distance won't do anything more than remove paint. I occassionally let the local squad members shoot it close range during their assault drills. When it gets this bad, I try to beat it back flat with a 25# hammer and weld up the holes. I then relegate it to the pistol range, and hang a new one on the rifle range. Oh, and it weighs 31 pounds. So, just how much steel do you think you need to carry to make you invincible from a 5.56 gun at close range?

IMG_20220530_071719089_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220530_071851658.jpg

There seems to be the assumption that wearing a plate carrier with plates somehow makes you invincible. The target below is a full-size IPSC silhouette 1/4" AR500 plate. The thru and thru holes are from M855 5.56 rounds at 100 yards. The other serious indentions are from M193 rounds at the same distance. The second picture shows the curve beat into it from the force of being struck with about 100 rounds of 5.56 at 100 yards. This plate sits at the 880 yard mark on my rifle range, and anything up to 300win mag at that distance won't do anything more than remove paint. I occassionally let the local squad members shoot it close range during their assault drills. When it gets this bad, I try to beat it back flat with a 25# hammer and weld up the holes. I then relegate it to the pistol range, and hang a new one on the rifle range. Oh, and it weighs 31 pounds. So, just how much steel do you think you need to carry to make you invincible from a 5.56 gun at close range?

View attachment 7880608View attachment 7880609
Good example.
You need at least 3/8” plates for rifle targets my man. They wouldn’t warp nearly as badly or easily. Those 1/4” are meant to be pistol targets.

It should be noted here that the initial responsibility for responding to the shooting was the school district resource officers. In Texas, any other law enforcement agency has no jurisdiction unless they are called. The district police answer to school district administrators. Also in Texas, the largest concentration of liberals in any community can be found in the public school administration building.

This should just about explain it all.

Reactions: tomcatmv

View attachment 7880608View attachment 7880609
For some reason did you think I was Nonbeliever ?

If you can tolerate the added bulk a high density foam pad is an upgrade.

My son looked like he had a full frontal spider tattoo. That was with plates and 9 mil under it as I told him the evening before " why not wear both".

Blunt force trama is a bitch.

He wore the padding underneath from then on.

Good example.
You need at least 3/8” plates for rifle targets my man. They wouldn’t warp nearly as badly or easily. Those 1/4” are meant to be pistol targets.
No doubt. I let local LE shoot at it close range on occasion with 5.56 so they can get an idea how effective (or not) their body armor might actually be. I consider it one of my many donations to a good cause.

For some reason did you think I was Nonbeliever ?
Oh no. But, there are some who think that a plate carrier with basic plates is all that's necessary to allow you to step out in front of a lowly 5.56 at close range and emerge unscathed. I'm glad your son was OK. We had one officer who took a 5.56 at close range, and he didn't make it.

Reactions: Snuby642
Remember when Hillary was testifying about Benghazi, probably not because of the news of the Sandy Hook shootings
Remember when Blumenthal was tattling about the illegal servers in the Whitehouse/her house, probably not because you were too busy watching the Charleston church shootings
Remember that time Hillary's campaign lawyer was in court over the Trump Russia collusion, Probably not you were busy watching the Buffalo shooting but that went south with the Azov black sun patch so they keyed up the Uvalde shooting of children to take your attention away from this trial that implicated her and the whole DNC.
Lock the cunt up and you will see shootings and suicides go down by a lot really quick
Pattern recognition
How many people have over 56 friends committed suicide?

Remember when Hillary was testifying about Benghazi, probably not because of the news of the Sandy Hook shootings
Remember when Blumenthal was tattling about the illegal servers in the Whitehouse/her house, probably not because you were too busy watching the Charleston church shootings
Remember that time Hillary's campaign lawyer was in court over the Trump Russia collusion, Probably not you were busy watching the Buffalo shooting but that went south with the Azov black sun patch so they keyed up the Uvalde shooting of children to take your attention away from this trial that implicated her and the whole DNC.
Lock the cunt up and you will see shootings and suicides go down by a lot really quick
Pattern recognition
How many people have over 56 friends committed suicide?
You seriously believe that the shootings you referenced are all orchestrated Hillary?
It’s confirmation bias man…the problem with looking for data or events to back up an already decided upon result, all you’re going to do is see the information that validates your position while ignoring anything and everything that conflicts or even proves you wrong.
Every human being on Earth is guilty of it, it’s human nature

Reactions: BipThatInstance
Breyer is a traitor to the constitution. It's one thing be liberal leaning, it's another to resign knowing you are allowing a full blown radical racist socialist to get on the court.

We know exactly what happened. Two dozen tactical Timmy's that are used to using all their tactical gear against unarmed civilians had their balls shrivel up when ALMOST facing a killer with a rifle. A parent with balls went in right past the cowardly cops and took the fucker out before he killed more kids.