• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fuck me school shooting in Texas

Chickens gonna run.

The tapes of the radio chatter and the texts messages will be interesting. Abbot is not someone to fuck with. Heads iwill roll further than Ercot board members did when this is over with.

For some reason did you think I was Nonbeliever ?

If you can tolerate the added bulk a high density foam pad is an upgrade.

My son looked like he had a full frontal spider tattoo. That was with plates and 9 mil under it as I told him the evening before " why not wear both".

Blunt force trama is a bitch.

He wore the padding underneath from then on.

He’s lucky his hands and arms did not get hit. Or have spall damage to his upper arms and face. Or legs.

Good plates will stop a lot of stuff but they don’t cover the face or pelvis and the big arteries that go into the legs.

Speed and violence and getting off the line of fire are more important than armor. Glad he’s ok.

IMG_5266.JPG

The Uvalde school police chief is refusing to cooperate with the Texas Rangers. Wonder why?
The ones responsible for the initial response was the school district police department. They failed miserably. The district police department answers to the school district administration. Also, Texas law allows for teachers and staff to be armed with training. It's up to the district to allow it. Uvalde ISD did not. The largest concentration of liberals in any Texas town is the school district administration building.

That really about sums it all up.

The ones responsible for the initial response was the school district police department. They failed miserably. The district police department answers to the school district administration. Also, Texas law allows for teachers and staff to be armed with training. It's up to the district to allow it. Uvalde ISD did not. The largest concentration of liberals in any Texas town is the school district administration building.

That really about sums it all up.

Nailed it!

School district failed, school district police failed, local police failed, sheriff department failed, teachers failed to protect the children.
Will the lawyers get to the bottom of the story or will there be a big payout to seal everything?

School district failed, school district police failed, local police failed, sheriff department failed, teachers failed to protect the children.
Will the lawyers get to the bottom of the story or will there be a big payout to seal everything?

Subpoenas and depositions usually have a way of getting people to talk or shutting them up. Watch the law enforcement community plead the fifth and claim qualified immunity on this one.

I'd say more but am off to the store for some popcorn, skittles and orange crush.

On a side note, does anyone remember the LEO that froze in panic in the hotel during the Las Vegas shooting?

He’s lucky his hands and arms did not get hit. Or have spall damage to his upper arms and face. Or legs.

Good plates will stop a lot of stuff but they don’t cover the face or pelvis and the big arteries that go into the legs.

Speed and violence and getting off the line of fire are more important than armor. Glad he’s ok.
I don't remember seeing any notable damage.

He took the round, popped back up, dispatched the threat and promptly passed out from pain.

I would have loved to see that but those guys review then burn video.

One of those no zip tie necessary days.

I'm just going to slip this in here -
"The School Shootings that Weren't" by NPR - back in 2018.

"This spring the U.S. Education Department reported that in the 2015-2016 school year, "nearly 240 schools ... reported at least 1 incident involving a school-related shooting." The number is far higher than most other estimates.

But NPR reached out to every one of those schools repeatedly over the course of three months and found that more than two-thirds of these reported incidents never happened...

We were able to confirm just 11 reported incidents, either directly with schools or through media reports.

In 161 cases, schools or districts attested that no incident took place or couldn't confirm one."

Subpoenas and depositions usually have a way of getting people to talk or shutting them up. Watch the law enforcement community plead the fifth and claim qualified immunity on this one.

I'd say more but am off to the store for some popcorn, skittles and orange crush.

On a side note, does anyone remember the LEO that froze in panic in the hotel during the Las Vegas shooting?

Just like the saying goes “everyone has a plan until you get hit” in the boxing ring, same goes for coming under fire for the first time…you can’t possibly know for sure until you’re there.
I can’t recall the exact figure, but I read about an analysis of the invasion of D-Day and it was determined that a shockingly high percentage of guys hitting the beach just completely froze, wouldn’t acknowledge orders or move off the beach.
Granted due to the draft at the time that was a very different military than the one we have today.
You gotta think that at least some officers signing up for school coverage etc, are self-selecting for what they perceive to be less confrontational posts, which may generally be true…until the worst happens and they completely freeze the fuck up.
We keep seeing it over and over like Longshot referenced the Vegas cop, the Parkland officer, this whole crew in Uvalde, I’m sure there are others if you were to look.

• Sad
Reactions: Snuby642

There's no deposition if there's a settlement before the case goes that far.
There's going to be an offer to the families of the children and the teachers killed. It will have a clause that will prevent them from seeking legal recourse if they accept the offer.

Reactions: Longshot231
Developing. I’ll post the vid if I see it pop up again View attachment 7877703
And that plane from FtHood circled Uvalde and landed minutes before the perp wrecked the truck. Then flew straight back a couple minutes before he was taken out. Coincidence ?

Umm
no shit. What are the odds ? Arkancided

And that plane from FtHood circled Uvalde and landed minutes before the perp wrecked the truck. Then flew straight back a couple minutes before he was taken out. Coincidence ?

no shit. What are the odds ? Arkancided
You know, no tin foil hat here but I watched all this unfold as I am in central Texas not that far away and watching the news footage I was surprised at how many ATF, FBI, etc. were there so soon after the fact. I would have thought the Texas Dept. of Public Safety ( Texas Rangers) would have immediately taken control. Why all the Feds??

You know, no tin foil hat here but I watched all this unfold as I am in central Texas not that far away and watching the news footage I was surprised at how many ATF, FBI, etc. were there so soon after the fact. I would have thought the Texas Dept. of Public Safety ( Texas Rangers) would have immediately taken control. Why all the Feds??

I don't this be 100% accurate, but I believe that any time there's a mass casualty event involving a firearm, the ABC agencies take control of the investigation.

So what 2 or more is a mass casualty? The alphabet soup was qued up prior to event by quite some time to have that many on site that quick.

That town doesn't warrant that many on staff day in day out.

High profile they crawl out of the woodwork. The rest of the time leave a message.

Why exactly would Georgia le be posting thier version of what happened ?

Reactions: Jgunner
Sigh. It's not their version. My guess is they, like many of us, aren't all that pleased with the rush to judgment.

Perhaps the guy who authored it knows someone there in TX at the department. Maybe grew up in Uvalde, who the fuck knows.

Either way they're attempting to answer some of the questions the department itself can't, because of the shit storm of investigations and legal shit going on in their AO.

It's one group trying to shed light for another. Sounds like they're doing it with the benefit of first-hand accounts from kids that were in the room.

Legit, probably. Dudes putting his name on some shit that would get him in the hot seat for making something like that up for sure.

They're going to study and analyze the shit out of this and the real story will come out. I'll wait till then to decide but on face value most of this makes more sense than the bullshit the ACAB crowd has been throwing around like a bunch of crazed primates hurling their own shit.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
Anyone know if the school was solid concrete wall or concrete block?
My guess would be a mix. Probably block filled around doorways, maybe exterior walls. I'm not familiar with the area is it a hotspot for Tornados?

Keep in mind schools are often hardened against that kind of weather both because of the kids inside and because they become default shelters in disaster recovery efforts.

I saw some discussion about the steel door thing and someone mentioned they're usually set in concrete block that's filled around the steel frame.

Anti active shooter measures also make entry for the Police equally difficult, go figure.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
The shooter could not fry in hell slow enough to suit me.

People were all hoping for the fairytale hero response that just didn't come togeather this time.

Saturday the 18th of June is national train a teacher to shoot day. Texas has laws providing for teachers to be armed in the classroom. I suggest they take advantage of the free training all the gun ranges will be providing.

Schools, hospitals, and other places without adequate security have made themselves well known soft targets controlled by liberal scum even though some states have made provisions to the contrary.

Waiting for traditional first responders to save you is not working out too well these days.

We will be forced to harden targets with or without approval by anyone. As far as I see it the Constitution provides enough direction in that matter.

You can't fix liberal scum.

Sigh. It's not their version. My guess is they, like many of us, aren't all that pleased with the rush to judgment.

Perhaps the guy who authored it knows someone there in TX at the department. Maybe grew up in Uvalde, who the fuck knows.

Either way they're attempting to answer some of the questions the department itself can't, because of the shit storm of investigations and legal shit going on in their AO.

It's one group trying to shed light for another. Sounds like they're doing it with the benefit of first-hand accounts from kids that were in the room.

Legit, probably. Dudes putting his name on some shit that would get him in the hot seat for making something like that up for sure.

They're going to study and analyze the shit out of this and the real story will come out. I'll wait till then to decide but on face value most of this makes more sense than the bullshit the ACAB crowd has been throwing around like a bunch of crazed primates hurling their own shit.
In other words, (We're going to investigate ourselves behind closed doors and have a pre determined outcome)

Reactions: Emerson0311
If that timeline is correct there's a better narrative to latch onto for the fuck the Cops crowd, and it's even one I'd agree with:

We can't get there fast enough to save you or your kids.

You need to have an aed security presence or arm the teachers. Even a single SRO isn't enough as we saw here.

If one guy hears gunfire and goes looking for it and badguy goes in another way and they miss each other, screwed anyway.

These guys need to catch rounds in the face as they enter the room, from within the room itself.

It's not that nobody's coming to save you, nobody's coming fast enough to save you in time. Prepare accordingly.

If that timeline is correct there's a better narrative to latch onto for the fuck the Cops crowd, and it's even one I'd agree with:

We can't get there fast enough to save you or your kids.

You need to have an aed security presence or arm the teachers. Even a single SRO isn't enough as we saw here.

If one guy hears gunfire and goes looking for it and badguy goes in another way and they miss each other, screwed anyway.

These guys need to catch rounds in the face as they enter the room, from within the room itself.

It's not that nobody's coming to save you, nobody's coming fast enough to save you in time. Prepare accordingly.
I still want to know what 5.56 round he was using to go through concrete walls so easily as some have stated. From my experience, most 5.56 doesn’t go through concrete very well and then have enough energy to do anything once through. I mean blasting at one area over and over sure, but the way the GA response made it sound was like one shot went through a concrete wall and into officers enough to either harm them or make them retreat. A1 certainly has much better barrier performance than reg M855 but...that part read a bit weird to me. Solid concrete...nah not buying it went through that easily like that.

I have been inside schools and some of the interior walls were hollow cinder blocks.

I have seen handgun ball ammo pass through cinder blocks and penetrate a couple inches into a phone book.

S&W 500 penetrated a hollow block, a solid block, and 1 1/2 + large DFW phone books.

223 fmj through a standard interior cinder block, not a problem.

A 40 went through a interior wall, exterior commercial steel wall, a headlight, a battery and came to rest in the cars computer . I was leaning against that outside wall in front of the other headlight.

About a dozen people scattered half were le. I started to draw but stopped. There were no less than 20 le inside the building.

It was a Fort Worth leo having a negligent discharge.

So I throw in my personal barricade experience for an example.

• Wow
Reactions: Jgunner and mtrmn
I'm not following
can't say what is true or false, but the story i heard was the sro heard about the shooting and "went to the school", inferring that he was not actually present on campus when the shooter got there.

$40B would put 2 officers on every campus for 4 years.

Reactions: FWoo45 and canman
can't say what is true or false, but the story i heard was the sro heard about the shooting and "went to the school", inferring that he was not actually present on campus when the shooter got there.

$40B would put 2 officers on every campus for 4 years.
Interesting, I'd heard he was inside and went outside to investigate the gunfire and they missed each other when fuckwit went in the door that didn't latch or lock or whatever

I'd also heard he'd attempted to contact the kid and been driven back so this is the third story I've heard now

Highlighting yet again the conflicting information floating around about just WTF went down that day

Reactions: OldSalty2
I have been inside schools and some of the interior walls were hollow cinder blocks.

I have seen handgun ball ammo pass through cinder blocks and penetrate a couple inches into a phone book.

S&W 500 penetrated a hollow block, a solid block, and 1 1/2 + large DFW phone books.

223 fmj through a standard interior cinder block, not a problem.

A 40 went through a interior wall, exterior commercial steel wall, a headlight, a battery and came to rest in the cars computer . I was leaning against that outside wall in front of the other headlight.

About a dozen people scattered half were le. I started to draw but stopped. There were no less than 20 le inside the building.

It was a Fort Worth leo having a negligent discharge.

So I throw in my personal barricade experience for an example.
Generally speaking, 1-2 RDS of most .223 is not going to go all the way through hollow cinder block and come out the other side and even if it does it doesn’t generally have enough umph left to do much damage to anything on the other side, even from 10-20 yds away. I have personal experience wth this. In fact, it’s one of the main reasons m855A1 was created because that round actually does do much better at penetrating solid objects. In fact, A1 even had better performance at penetration than 7.62, by a good margin. A1 ain’t no joke. Reg m855 meh.,

Reactions: deersniper
I'm not following

It doesn't do any good if SRO's are assigned if they are not required to show up for work. Having five SRO's assigned to that school wouldn't have done anything if they aren't required to be on the premises. Security systems don't work if they are not armed.

Reactions: Kjb1796
It doesn't do any good if SRO's are assigned if they are not required to show up for work. Having five SRO's assigned to that school wouldn't have done anything if they aren't required to be on the premises. Security systems don't work if they are not armed.
You're arguing my point for me 🤷🏼‍♂️

50 officers on the scene and did nothing but threaten those that would. Do you believe one more would have made a difference? Good grief. More officers (SRO) isn’t it. That’s more gov and the wrong direction.