• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fuck me school shooting in Texas

This is the first im hearing of it ?

If the teacher did indeed disable a auto locking door )through laziness ) that teacher has blood on their hands.

Auto locking doors are there for a eeason
Speaking of sub 100.
What you initially posted was fucking retarded and full of assumptions.

Reactions: Ric O'shay
No. You’re all wrong.

Another lazy incompetent .gov parasite.

Public schools like 99 percent of public employees should be abolished. Privatize everything.

View attachment 7878899View attachment 7878900
And what, is there not a light in the principles office that says "door open" - even my personal home has that feature. The level of stupidity here, carelessness, lazyness and almost all other 'ness' words apply.

Here’s a guy that might like to hear your thoughts……😏

Attachments

• E4388F09-4234-4646-98DD-6820FD3DB0E8.png
    E4388F09-4234-4646-98DD-6820FD3DB0E8.png
    553.8 KB · Views: 95
I get it, the teacher made a horrible error. Seems like there will be much to learn from this shit show.
How about we stop flowing money to countries who hate us or are corrupt and get the schools secure to the extent of our best tech. and get a fucking shield in every squad car.

Reactions: camocorvette
I hope everyone is taking notes on what happened here - and takes steps to keep it from repeating exactly the same way in the future.

I get it, the teacher made a horrible error. Seems like there will be much to learn from this shit show.
How about we stop flowing money to countries who hate us or are corrupt and get the schools secure to the extent of our best tech. and get a fucking shield in every squad car.
The off duty border patrol that stopped it didn’t need a shield.

Maybe hire males with balls. Stop making and recruiting pussies. On no the whole world gonna kill ne

Just watched the live news conference with the Sherrif/FBI/etc and they walked through the timeline..... Up to 19 officers in the school hallway at the same time a 10 year old girl called 911 from inside the classroom and asked them to "send the police" and that she can "hear the police outside". That same little girl was killed minutes later.

From sherrifs mouth....

"The onscene commander thought it had transitioned to a barricaded subject".

"No attempt was made to gain entry to the classrooms"

Unimaginable.
Any links? They didn't attempt to get in prior to him shooting inside or after? Every interview seems to contradict the last on this shitshow

The guys in the hallway thinking it's a barricaded subject makes sense but not attempting to get in if he was just shooting inside doesn't, and certainly if he starts up again makes ZERO sense

Does Uvalde have it's own department or are they covered by a Sheriff's Dept or State Police or something?

Imagine thinking that the solution to theses issues is more funding for equipment or even more rent-a-cop or ex Zogbots with even more military hardware. There was plenty of hardware available, plate carriers, ARs with optics, tactical comms and all they did was arrest parents in the parking lot.

If your blood pressure isn't high enough yet and you don't fully hate those police yet, try reading these two articles:

"Texas cops didn't rush to find gunman because 'they could have been shot' and 'DELIBERATELY locked inside classroom"

"911 calls lasted until 12.47pm when a girl caller begged an operator: 'Please send police now.' The shooter fired his final shots at 12.21pm"
So a little child is bleeding out from a gunshot wound and begging the police to come save her while the police all sit around outside arresting parents and doing absolutely nothing until one brave man borrows a gun from a civilian and goes ends the rampage while the police do nothing but help the killer kill more kids.

Had they rushed in, the hospitals are now saying many of the dead children would be alive.

If your blood pressure isn't high enough yet and you don't fully hate those police yet, try reading these two articles:

"Texas cops didn't rush to find gunman because 'they could have been shot' and 'DELIBERATELY locked inside classroom"

"911 calls lasted until 12.47pm when a girl caller begged an operator: 'Please send police now.' The shooter fired his final shots at 12.21pm"
So a little child is bleeding out from a gunshot wound and begging the police to come save her while the police all sit around outside arresting parents and doing absolutely nothing until one brave man borrows a gun from a civilian and goes ends the rampage while the police do nothing but help the killer kill more kids.

Had they rushed in, the hospitals are now saying many of the dead children would be alive.
That’s also the same exact despicable behaviour that the Montréal SPVM did during the 1989 polytechnic shooting. They waited outside for SWAT for 45min while subhuman 3rd worlder Gamil Rodrigue Liass Gharbi son of Algerian Muslim shot and killed 14 woman because he was offended that they would attend university.

The POS, had a modified mini14 which he tried to convert to FA but only managed to fuck it up so that he had to cycle the bolt between every shot. If the cops would have rushed in they would have saved many victims.

You’d think 33 years later our kings man would have figured it out but seems that all they are able to do is these days is protect the pedos running the blackmail schemes, give COVID non compliance fines to restaurants owners and gyms and give speeding tickets to hard working tax payers. oh and TRAMPLE actual peaceful protesters with a fucking horse and then laugh with their buddies over group text about how much overtime they made.

"until one brave man borrows a gun from a civilian and goes ends the rampage"
Huh?
Was it the lone off duty Border Patrol guy or the geared up team that finally got into the room and killed the shooter?

Last edited:
Huh?
Was it the lone off duty Border patrol guy or the geared up team that got into the room and killed the shooter?

It was the lone off duty Border Patrol guy that borrowed a shotgun from the barber and got the job done despite taking a bullet to the top of his head.

In another wing of the school, 18-year-old crazed gunman Salvador Ramos had opened fire and ultimately murdered 19 children and two teachers.
Got his kid and wife out of another area of the school?

He said he entered the wing of the school where he knew his daughter was located, and as he searched for her, began “clearing all the classes in her wing,” he told the Times.

and I believe with armor and shields.

Where did the shooter enter school through a open side door?
Where did he barricade?
Where were the parents and officers staging? Maybe the front parking lot?
Where did various parents and the Border Patrol guy enter and rescue students, some by breaking windows?

Robb-Elementary.jpg

Use street view to drive around the school.

Last edited:
You guys see where Lee Greenwood backed out of the NRA convention? What a pussy. Don’t the lyrics of one of his songs say something about “…and I’m glad we stand up…”. Looks like he can’t stand up for shit except for our enemies on the anti-gun side.

Reactions: deersniper
Huh?
Was it the lone off duty Border Patrol guy or the geared up team that finally got into the room and killed the shooter?
an off duty BP agent was getting a hair cut when his wife texted him.
he grabbed his barber's shotgun and went to the school. apparently, other officers followed him in.

Does anybody else wonder why, in that length of time, nobody with a rifle could get a line of sight on the demon through a window? Did I miss something? Are there no windows?
I wonder the same thing. Maybe no/limited QRF type capability?

Watching part of the interview today was rough to watch , but I realized that those Officers are not Seal Team 6 or Rangers they are just local law enforcement. They did what they could do or what they were capable of doing and people should realize that. If someone did prop the door open that just added to this prefect storm of things that went wrong all at once.

Watching part of the interview today was rough to watch , but I realized that those Officers are not Seal Team 6 or Rangers they are just local law enforcement. They did what they could do or what they were capable of doing and people should realize that. If someone did prop the door open that just added to this prefect storm of things that went wrong all at once.

Fuck no.

You do enough CQB for real you will get shot. No question. It's part of the job.

They took the money, now they ride for the fucking brand, just like I did for 10 years overseas.

"I might get shot" is not a valid excuse for not getting the job done.

Some days getting shot might be part of the job and you get the fuck over it.

The DPS director said in the interview multiple times the incident commander told them to not breach the door. Wait for shields. He said the incident commander felt he was following a “barricaded shooter” doctrine and not “active shooter” doctrine, which in TX is one cop or many move immediately and “shoot until the active shooter is neutralized”. He admitted several times it was a bad call by the incident commander.

Fuck no.

You do enough CQB for real you will get shot. No question. It's part of the job.

They took the money, now they ride for the fucking brand, just like I did for 10 years overseas.

"I might get shot" is not a valid excuse for not getting the job done.

Some days getting shot might be part of the job and you get the fuck over it.
Agreed but the Supreme Court says Police Officers have NO duty to protect you. Apparently these shitheads agree.

Reactions: FWoo45

The DPS director said in the interview multiple times the incident commander told them to not breach the door. Wait for shields. He said the incident commander felt he was following a “barricaded shooter” doctrine and not “active shooter” doctrine, which in TX is one cop or many move immediately and “shoot until the active shooter is neutralized”. He admitted several times it was a bad call by the incident commander.
Have they ever had a school shooter shooting his gun onsite and then get into the school a few seconds later and eventually call the negotiators for a Happy Meal and eventually turn himself in ? Active shooter doctrine should of ruled in this case unless they had the knowledge at that time that the children were all dead so why risk getting shot its just one guy so lets set this up properly.

I think it’s important to realize that every kid who shoots up a school was indoctrinated in the most liberal part of our society. AKA a school.

School kids are stuck in the heart of liberalsm 8 hours a day 5 days a week.

If it’s anyone’s fault, it’s the bleeding heart libs.
Yep. And bleeding hearts in general. FACT. Plus, you import 3rd world shit you get 3rd world shit

Fuck her. Another Lazy ass .gov parasite extorting a check from the tax payer
How is/was she lazy?

Maybe she was just " doing her job "
All part of the plan !

All part of the plan .

The two teachers in the classroom tried to protect the children with their bodies - more guts that than police.

So many things to say, but nothing is bringing these children and adults back. We all need to stand up and tell our government we NEED armed police at our schools! I am not saying it wont cure it all, but our children should not be soft targets!!! FUCK!!!
I totally agree. There was an armed officer at the school but how they supposed to do their fucking job when a teacher props (an otherwise locked) door open and the goddamn shooter walks right in unopposed.
I don’t know how that teacher doesn’t off himself after this shit.

Just watched a segment of the Uvalde mayor with Tucker Carlson - he in part blamed the Biden immigration crisis because the schools were experiencing lockdowns once - twice per week due to car chases of illegal aliens which they knew often contained guns.

Last edited:
  • Angry
I firmly believe that gun control, especially in the form of confiscation, is a surefire way to start a civil war in this country.

Mitch can eat my shit.
Nah.
Despicable globalist like Pelosi, Biden and Mitch can tell you months in advance they plan on stealing the election and overthrow the government and hold Americans hostage while they rob you at the gas pump. They did and not a shots been fired. Cute "I did that" stickers on the pumps tho.

They've proved they can do whatever they want and no ones going to do shit.

The two teachers in the classroom tried to protect the children with their bodies - more guts that than police.
The cops “securing the perimeter” i.e. standing around with their thumbs up their asses, put a Dad in cuffs when he tried to rush in there to save/find his daughter…WTF man, if you don’t have the balls to rush that door fine but GTFO the way.
Any Dad worth a shit would SPRINT to kick that fucking door down to sacrifice himself if necessary to save any one of those terrified little loves huddling in a corner.

I can understand the desire to rush in unarmed to save your kids, but,
What could you do if inside a room with a locked door armed with an AR with unarmed civilians rushing a locked door?
My thoughts would be a lot of dead parents, shot though the door that they TRIED to kick down.

Could YOU (plenty of operators here to answer) defend against unarmed civilians?

Were they armed parents?
OR, just going to run in and stop at the big ol locked door and pile up shot just getting in the way?

Again, for you operators out there, could you defend a classroom with an AR from a bunch of unarmed Zombies trying to get in the room?
Kind of hard to swarm through a door way even after you broke it down.

What we have is cowardly armed officers waiting, and heroes entering another area of the school away from the shooters location.

Last edited:
I totally agree. There was an armed officer at the school but how they supposed to do their fucking job when a teacher props (an otherwise locked) door open and the goddamn shooter walks right in unopposed.
I don’t know how that teacher doesn’t off himself after this shit.
Confirmed there was no armed officer at the school initially. But don’t worry about facts.