• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fuck me school shooting in Texas

What would you do? I'm curious about the commenters on here as to what they would do. How many have any CQB or breaching experience? Practiced room clearing? Know basic trauma skills?
Yes, all three, and I’m a fucking Canadian who has been out of the USMC for decades. The cops were pussies who let kids die because they were too fucking scared to do their jobs.

I appreciate the enthusiasm and you asked in a civil tone so I'm going to answer the same way knowing ahead of time you won't like it.

No.

It's an active crime in progress, crime scene, and it's a crime of the worst order...homicide.

You absolutely do NOT have the right to go charging in on your own. Nor should you. Recognize your own limitations in a situation like that.

You aren't thinking clearly, period. Unless you have MIL/LE experience you don't know WTF you're doing.

You're likely to get yourself shot if you get in there and some tac team of cops sees you working your way down the halls with a gun.

That qualified immunity thing people dislike about Cops so much? It's only a bad thing when Cops are abusing their power.

It protects them from frivolous law suits if they're following the law and policy and despite their best efforts, shit goes bad anyway.

You as a citizen don't have it. You go charging in there, maybe you even save your own kid. Same scenario right... in the process of kicking in the door and saving your kid and 10 others he shoots two before you get him.

Hold on and buckle up because those two sets of parents of the dead kids aren't gonna give a FUCK what your intentions were and neither will every scumbag $1000/hr attorney offering to represent them for free just to get the publicity.

That's just the civil side. You could be charged criminally for interfering with the active police operation. Heaven help you if you get a couple cops killed they'll come after you like nobody's business. They could charge you in the deaths of the kids and try to hold you responsible. Politicians don't wanna get blamed and you best believe they all look for a scapegoat after something like this, don't give 'em one.

Not saying any of it is right or I agree or that it's what I think should happen, but it's some of what COULD happen.

If it was a mall or something and my wife or kid was inside as much as I'd want to be part of it I'd leave it to other guys on my team, department, the other jurisdiction, whatever.

My abilities are beyond compromised when it's my loved ones on the line. When I don't have a loved one inside I can think cooly and calmly about how best to get the innocents out and turn the bad guys face into mashed potatoes.

Recognize your own limitations in a scenario like that.
Nothing justifies qualified immunity. That bullshit needs to be done away with. EVERYONE shall be held accountable for their own actions. Dont wave that bullshit flag about (Bad cops abusing it) and ruining it for the rest of police officers.

Reactions: wade2big
See LawnMM’s spot-on post right above your dipshittery one.
As much as you want to somehow pull abortion into this tragic event, it just makes you look like a fucking moron. Left, Right, or Center don’t mean a goddamn thing when it comes to loving your kids, how much you love your kids, or what you’d do to protect your kids…so do us all a favor and don’t take a giant steaming dump on a conversation otherwise focused on what did/could/or may have gone tragically wrong and led to so many innocent deaths.

Is there some Superman-savior-bullshit being spewed on here? Absolutely, and I’m guilty of some of that myself. But that’s all just a lot of heated emotion from Dads/decent human beings desperately trying to convince ourselves that somehow we’d be able to something, ANYTHING to stop this if god-forbid that was one of our children's school. Everyone on here posting is grieving for those children and their families, you included.

Nobody’s gonna take away your rights or your guns or your kids or your fucking balls, so pack up your tin hat paranoid bullshit.
The Dems can’t find their asses with both hands let alone orchestrate some giant legislated gun-grab, so relaaaax. The only people that want to make you think that shit are the ones that stand to make a shit ton of money off your panic i.e. the gun manufacturers and the NRA hitting us up for limitless donations to fight a figment of their imagination.
And DONT go out and buy cases of ammo and reloading components bc all you’re doing is fucking it up for the rest of us non-panicking assholes
Theres no way you actually believe what you typed... I dont have the patience to type all my response or gather factual evidence to totally disassemble your statements.

Someone else please help our brother out

Reactions: BytorJr
Theres no way you actually believe what you typed... I dont have the patience to type all my response or gather factual evidence to totally disassemble your statements.

Someone else please help our brother out
The poster you quoteds response is more or less how we got the 1994 AWB. Everyone said it couldn’t happen and then it did.

This time it’s the amount of RINOS that are flipping that’s gonna get us.

I drained my shit on gun stuff this week and don’t feel bad at all.

I don't remember when I ever heard about an Israeli school having something like this happen.
That's because they're hardened up like a damn prison, rightfully so, and they have IDF in full kit at every one all day every day. Israel doesn't fuck around with their kids safety like we do.
Nothing justifies qualified immunity. That bullshit needs to be done away with. EVERYONE shall be held accountable for their own actions. Dont wave that bullshit flag about (Bad cops abusing it) and ruining it for the rest of police officers.
You don't even understand what it is or how it works, let alone bother to read anything I write, which is why nobody pays any attention to you.

You're a blowhard... on ignore 🤣

What is the deal with putting people on ignore and then tagging them in a post announcing it to the world all the while never being able to see a reply if there is one? It’s a thing now. Weird.

True. And everyone grieves differently.

Really? We have free speech being censored; we had patriotic protestors imprisoned in abhorrant conditions without trial. Most here that have posted anything ""against the narrative" now have a DHS or FBI file. The mental health crisis has been created by the same globalists that want to take guns away. They banned "assault rifles" before, albeit with some grandfathering, they can do it again. Its easier (not too mention a big goal of theirs anyway) to remove guns, not to address a problem they created that has served them well and continues to serve them. How mentally healthy are Antifa or BLM rioters? They can't fix that. They should be labeled terrorists, not the patriot. The ATF already has a gun registry that is against the law, but they still have it. Dems can't accomplish much? Really? They sure jacked my budget! They have created a two tiered justice ...and I can go on and on regarding what has been done that ten years ago no one would have said would be law of our land; to say gun rights aren't at risk is absurd. They shouldn't be, its clear in the second amendment, but they have thrown Constitution to the wind in too many ways in a short period of time to trust them at all. I'm not saying its time to "panic" this second, but they have accomplished some of their goals at lightning speed.
I have already heard Congressmen using this "gun crisis" (mental health crisis) as justification to pack the court. They want guns out of our hands by midterms, and certainly before the food shortage.
“Try” and achieve are VERY different things, ask the fat kid in gym class.
Fuck yeah the Dems will try to take guns away but they don’t even have all the DEMS votes to actually pass anything let alone the 10 Republican votes they’d need get it through…all I’m saying is there’s no chance they’re able to do it.
AND they’re gonna get CRUSHED in the midterms so the republicans will take back the House and very very likely the Senate too…then what? None of that shit even gets discussed let alone put up for a vote.

And two tiered justice system? You think the Dems invented that shit? Dude that’s been around since the very first judge sat on any bench…money gets you out of damn near EVERYTHING. Throw enough money at lawyers and you go free, that’s how it’s worked since the fuckin Romans.

why?....the police actively protected the shooter from the parents while they stood around letting him murder kids....they are all accessories to murder.

the police were complicit in this shooting....they can go get fucked with a rusty cactus....i dont want a cop anywhere near my kids.

hire private contractors...they willingly go into warzones, they arent afraid of 18yr old incels...
Yes, these cops were. I think specialized police or security is needed, someone who trains for it. Course there is a shitload of schools and that will americans taxes, but someone needs to be armed like a bank.

“Try” and achieve are VERY different things, ask the fat kid in gym class.
Fuck yeah the Dems will try to take guns away but they don’t even have all the DEMS votes to actually pass anything let alone the 10 Republican votes they’d need get it through…all I’m saying is there’s no chance they’re able to do it.
AND they’re gonna get CRUSHED in the midterms so the republicans will take back the House and very very likely the Senate too…then what? None of that shit even gets discussed let alone put up for a vote.

And two tiered justice system? You think the Dems invented that shit? Dude that’s been around since the very first judge sat on any bench…money gets you out of damn near EVERYTHING. Throw enough money at lawyers and you go free, that’s how it’s worked since the fuckin Romans.
I understand what you are getting at but have some criticism. You believe far too much in fake elections and Republicans.

yes

yes

yes

it takes time and money, but all of those skills are not too difficult to get training in if you are motivated enough to get off the couch.
You would be surprised how a parent who knows how to handle a weapon can do when someone takes their child with no official training, God would be scared.

I totally agree. There was an armed officer at the school but how they supposed to do their fucking job when a teacher props (an otherwise locked) door open and the goddamn shooter walks right in unopposed.
I don’t know how that teacher doesn’t off himself after this shit.
Complacency bit them in the ass, and i hate to make schools sound like prisons, but until there is a change in the populace, i see no other options.

Guns are not the problem, you could “poof”
All firearms gone on the planet, and someone will kill people with bombs, knifes or drive right over them.

The real problem I see is i think these are planned attacks. Or at least coordinated by someone. There is a special place in hell for these people.

What would you do? I'm curious about the commenters on here as to what they would do. How many have any CQB or breaching experience? Practiced room clearing? Know basic trauma skills?

I do. And I’m old enough now that choosing between a CQB live fire two way event or skydiving and I have to find a parachute someone tossed out of the burning plane I’m taking the jump.

I’m still fucked up from taking a round during...you guessed it...CQB. Thank you rifle armor (smooch noise).

I was super glad the second time it happened I took a 9mm to the face it had already lost enough energy it just broke my jaw. I had just finished saying something and closed my mouth - it for sure would have killed me otherwise. Not during CQB that time but still.

My preferred answer to “what would you do” is to have at least 4 guys and level 4 shields to work with to deal with a barricaded non-active shooter.

With an active shooter give me a unripened banana and a can opener from the cafeteria and I’ll get the fuck in there.

There is no chance I could stand there and listen to some asshole shoot kids in a school. You would have to fucking taze me till I was unconscious to stop me, and you better get cuffs on me before I come to.

I just want to dig up this little shits grave and crap in it once this all settles down. Fucking. Piece. Of. Shit.

I’m getting new details through work that I can’t share here. I’m going to say after looking at them that I understand more about what happened and in many ways luck ran against the LE response pretty bad. The shit Tetrised together to make this steaming pile of shit. Like a whole deck of jokers. There is blame to be tossed around here but not as much as some would think.

One day I hope they can make a knock-out gas that works on adults and doesn’t just fucking murder any kids nearby when you use it. We aren’t there yet.

It would do well for many members to understand this website has many former military people on it. Yes, many of us have faced far worse than an emotionally damaged kid with an AR. No, we didn't wait till some shields were "made available". For those of us who also did the whole "combat lifesaver" thing, we recognize how Golden the first few minutes are after someone is shot. A wait of around an hour pretty much starts digging the grave on shots which would normally be non-lethal if triaged and treated quickly.

My current feelings on how the site was managed fills me with severe disappointment. I feel genuine disdain for those lesser men who were on the scene. They did not have the right stuff. This is at odds with the normal high respect I offer law enforcement, but then, not all men are truly equal when the rubber hits the road. They must have had a soft and fostering environment in that precinct. Office culture is funny that way. The right one makes strong and resilient men, the wrong environments give you this situation. It almost always starts at the top.

I just watched a timeline update.

Normally I am very supportive of police.

I would support and vote to convict all 19 officers and the OIC of murder for their inaction and violation of active shooter policy. I had to shut off the video I was so enraged.

If you want to talk about my MMQB--take it up with this guy--I'll stack his creds against anyone (not the interview, FF to about 3 mins)

The person who made the decision not to go in should have been running the press conference and answering the question, and the safety officer needs to explain why he wasn't at the school. They are protecting both.

I just watched a timeline update.

Normally I am very supportive of police.

I would support and vote to convict all 19 officers and the OIC of murder for their inaction and violation of active shooter policy. I had to shut off the video I was so enraged.

If you want to talk about my MMQB--take it up with this guy--I'll stack his creds against anyone (not the interview, FF to about 3 mins)

Yeah just horrible. You can hold some of the cops accountable and all, but I don’t care what anyone says contrary. I’d be hold this pos shooters parents accountable also. They don’t get to live. Fuck that

Reactions: BKSSNIPER
ETA - I just watched some comments from a dude with a shit ton of experience and his message was spot on. It's not the time to blame shift, it doesn't help anything.
No. Fuck the cops. They are complicit

8B38B326-2A7D-494D-B251-35368F399E4B.jpeg

6B48A19F-44DA-4AE2-9EE9-D1CAE6702E99.jpeg

I guarantee that Uvalde Democrat police chief had an underlying motive to not only prevent his men but parents from stopping the killing. He should be arrested and charged as an accessory and held without bond.

Last edited:
I guarantee that Uvalde Democrat police chief had an underlying motive to not only prevent his men but parents from stopping the killing. He should be arrested and charged as an accessory and held without bond.

Is it confirmed he was a Dem?

What does it took like to you ?
A guy in a picture. Hispanic, which in Texas has an extremely high occurrence of Republican Hispanics.

Something about remembering that they are a hard working, Catholic, family oriented culture and that doesn’t line up perfectly with abortions and gender reassignment surgeries for kids.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big

That’s a hell of a stretch to make based on zero verified intel…you really believe that this guy WANTED and enabled those children to get murdered?
Apparently he was a 911 dispatcher until just a few days (maybe weeks?) before the shooting…he was incompetent, cowardly, and complete wrong man for that or any LE job sure. Freezing like that is totally unforgivable, but that’s a very far cry from consciously and intentionally allowing those children to die.

Is it confirmed he was a Dem?
You serious, Clark?

318A0DAC-DED8-4308-BEC6-5EF7FD81EF9D-2399459.png

Just like this slimy fuckstick. The one on the Left.

Remember him and his role in Parkland's school shooting?

DW1F21xUQAEv0FS

But wait, there's more! Supposedly Uvalde PD has their own SWAT Team. It was the usual makeup of all male/all white members until Arredondo became Chief. He had a problem with that so he booted them and replaced them with this:

83767071_2986614504705220_5516488920201691136_n-e1653621067187.jpg

How do you think they vote and why were they not called?

I'm sure they were hired solely on their tactical and marksmanship skills and not their alignment with the Chief's political agenda. *wink wink

Last edited:
You serious, Clark?

318A0DAC-DED8-4308-BEC6-5EF7FD81EF9D-2399459.png

Just like this slimy fuckstick. The one on the Left.

Remember him and his role in Parkland's school shooting?

DW1F21xUQAEv0FS

But wait, there's more! Supposedly Uvalde PD has their own SWAT Team. It was the usual makeup of all male/all white members. Chief Arredondo had a problem with that so he booted them and replaced them with this:

Hop do you think they vote?
No no no that can’t be. He’s a hard working Hispanic who goes to church every Sunday :rolleyes:
These guy totally vote conservative all the time, just like the hard working hispanics in California. Demographics have no impact at the polls.

I simply cannot fathom the idea that armed first responders were able to stand outside that room and listen to those distressed children - undoubtedly crying from fear or pain, and knowing that a good many of them were bleeding out the entire time - and still do nothing because they were ordered not to?

• Angry
Reactions: datec and FWoo45
That’s a hell of a stretch to make based on zero verified intel…you really believe that this guy WANTED and enabled those children to get murdered?
Apparently he was a 911 dispatcher until just a few days (maybe weeks?) before the shooting…he was incompetent, cowardly, and complete wrong man for that or any LE job sure. Freezing like that is totally unforgivable, but that’s a very far cry from consciously and intentionally allowing those children to die.
No, he just didn't WANT them to be rescued.

Zero verified intel? Did you read the first hand accounts of what was happening for an hour while that murderer was on his rampage inside. You see any of the Twitter pics and video of parents being kept from going in to try and rescue their kids?

If your house was on fire and Arredondo was the Fire Chief and kept his firefighters from hooking up their hoses and fighting the fire...aah, fuckit.

Go make unverified counter accusations somewhere else.

Last edited:
So two things jumped out at me from tge Dailynews link on previous page.
1. Kids calling 911 from inside.
2. Shithead shooter tried to ambush entry team from a closet as they entered.

This sounds as if the scene had moved from an "active shooter" to a barricaded gunman/hostage situation. Response for hostages is slow things down and negotiate.

There's still a lot we don't know. He could have been shooting from a closet. Kids were almost certainly bleeding out. But we don't know what could be heard from inside. We don't know if they had eyes on the inside of the classroom.

One of the biggest problems I see is the rush for news agencies and politicians to be the first to get a story out. Look at what happened with Abbott. He was given wrong information and he had to own it making himself look bad. Plus the public wants to lynch the officers. I've always said, give the investigation time. Then decide what was done right, what was done wrong, and what could be done better.

This sounds as if the scene had moved from an "active shooter" to a barricaded gunman/hostage situation. Response for hostages is slow things down and negotiate.

There's still a lot we don't know. He could have been shooting from a closet. Kids were almost certainly bleeding out. But we don't know what could be heard from inside. We don't know if they had eyes on the inside of the classroom.

One of the biggest problems I see is the rush for news agencies and politicians to be the first to get a story out. Look at what happened with Abbott. He was given wrong information and he had to own it making himself look bad. Plus the public wants to lynch the officers. I've always said, give the investigation time. Then decide what was done right, what was done wrong, and what could be done better.
The real truth will never be known. Too much at stake on all fronts. The truth, as it is disseminated, will be crafted as to have the most impact to continue whatever narrative is needed to continue removing your freedoms.

I simply cannot fathom the idea that armed first responders were able to stand outside that room and listen to those distressed children - undoubtedly crying from fear or pain, and knowing that a good many of them were bleeding out the entire time - and still do nothing because they were ordered not to?
When you can understand that the worst people the world has to offer seek out government employment then it will make sense to you. The cross section of gov’t employees, especially police, has no relation to the cross section of the public. Certain personalities are drawn to the authority that the job provides. A man has to be a statist as well. The state has to come first.

Coincidence it happened on the anniversary of George Floyd?
Yes - I don't think there is a cabal of conspiracy creators that are somehow orchestrating the blah blah blah.

Its worse than that. A conspiracy to create this situation is like a pot hole. What's actually wrong is our entire society is self destructing way down in the foundational parts. The whole roadway is collapsing.

We have replaced discipline with lawlessness, mental health care with homelessness, parenting with drugs, and the American Dream with a gender reassignment surgery.

You’re trying to bring logic and intelligence into this shit show of a thread…good luck with that.

Yes - I don't think there is a cabal of conspiracy creators that are somehow orchestrating the blah blah blah.

Its worse than that. A conspiracy to create this situation is like a pot hole. What's actually wrong is our entire society is self destructing way down in the foundational parts. The whole roadway is collapsing.

We have replaced discipline with lawlessness, mental health care with homelessness, parenting with drugs, and the American Dream with a gender reassignment surgery.
And anything that would fix it is deemed illegal by the state and cracked down on by its men in order to stay on course. The downward spiral continues.

These two fat fucks should have been fired along time ago for not being able to complete a physical every year. No fucking way those blubber whales can be effectual police officers. Gross representation of a law enforcement officer. No way they can do a mile and a half in 11 min.

Now we know that there were
Anyone know what drugs the medical industry had that little nut job on, I’d also be interested if he was the result of a unplanned pregnancy
I highly doubt that we’ll ever know what drugs he was on (or stopped taking without instructions to do so). Doesn’t fit the anti gun narrative. His mom is a druggie, I’m sure she didn’t plan on getting knocked up, nor did she stop using while she was. I’ve said it before, if we are using taxpayer money to fund abortions, something I personally disagree with, we should prioritize the crack heads. They don’t even know who his dad is. Was probably her dealer, but I doubt she even knows.

These two fat fucks should have been fired along time ago for not being able to complete a physical every year. No fucking way those blubber whales can be effectual police officers. Gross representation of a law enforcement officer. No way they can do a mile and a half in 11 min.
I knew a game warden that was as fat as that fatbody on the right. He was always a blob growing up and failed P.E. in high school because he couldn't do one push-up much less a pull-up.

His family had money and connections and he bought and brown nosed his way into the academy. Not sure how he ever got over the obstacle course in the academy did basic PT.

A guy in a picture. Hispanic, which in Texas has an extremely high occurrence of Republican Hispanics.

Something about remembering that they are a hard working, Catholic, family oriented culture and that doesn’t line up perfectly with abortions and gender reassignment surgeries for kids.
In Texas, the border is blue voters and S. Texas and the border is notoriously corrupt. It always has been. Nepotism is very strong throughout the judicial system with judges and politicians all having the same last name.

A Hispanic thats not Catholic and Democrat is virtually non existent. Uvaldes Chief of Police spent years on the border before returning up the road to Uvalde.

Last edited: