• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Fucking Minivan Drivers!

minivans? f450? i gives a fuck.

here is the moral to the story....everybody slow the fuck down, quite being in such a fucking hurry. getting where you are going in one piece and without killing someone is worth far more than getting where you are going 2 minutes earlier.

maybe they were being stupid. but i witness folks everyday that would be well served to put down all devices, slow down, pay attention to what they are doing....driving...100% attention.

that’s all i have to say about that.

Reactions: rockn30809
Try riding a motorcycle with all the A holes on their phones....

Yeah I do that too

It amazes me how distracted drivers are these days

I saw someone with a full spread open newspaper over their steering wheel one day driving in rush hour traffic

Yeah I do that too

It amazes me how distracted drivers are these days

I saw someone with a full spread open newspaper over their steering wheel one day driving in rush hour traffic
Everyone is on the phone playing on the Internet or texting. It's why traffic sucks and everyone is going 20 over. Edit 20 under and random unneeded braking. 20 over would be welcome

Saw a guy whacking it a few years ago. Also saw a bj in progress lol

Drive something big the roads are a mess

Last edited:
If you have a minivan it means you've given up in life.

or you got alot of kids and are smart enough to know they are way faster/reliable, and fuel efficient than suburbans

Honda.png

2018 Honda Odyssey Elite0-60: 6.7 Quarter Mile: 15.2
Chevy.png

2015 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ 4X4 0-60: 7.2 Quarter Mile: 15.6

Last edited:
I mean that's a given lol. I suprised to see he was even allowed back again

All I know is that I could have killed someone today beyond my control, but my thread had way too high of a testosterone level because I was in a big truck and hate most (not all) minivan drivers. Leaving it at that... May this thread die a slow, sleepy death now.

Reactions: Huskydriver
m
To the OP: Very cool story, please tell another.

I have a huge truck that wastes fuel and costs we way more than I need to pay, but hey, I'm cool and all, ok? I almost hit a mini-van. I posted my story on a gun forum.

You rock. LOL.

Love all the he-man virtue signalling. When our four children were young we had a top-of-the-line Chrysler minivan and it was fantastic. All we have here is a guy with his he-man big truck virtue signalling. I'm not impressed.

WTF is wrong with you today? You forget to pick up your manpons at Walmart today. All you’ve posted today is piss and moan and bitch bitch bitch.

What don’t you Lighten Up Francis.

Reactions: Aries256
m

WTF is wrong with you today? You forget to pick up your manpons at Walmart today. All you’ve posted today is piss and moan and bitch bitch bitch.

What don’t you Lighten Up Francis.
I’m new here, but already know he will have to lighten up on some other forum for awhile.....
The man simply had a shitty demeanor today and lacked the ability to reign it in enough to stay.

I’m new here, but already know he will have to lighten up on some other forum for awhile.....
The man simply had a shitty demeanor today and lacked the ability to reign it in enough to stay.

I think his goal today was to see how long it would take to get banned. Every post of his I saw today was a steaming pile of dog shit.

It's not every thread that someone sticks their head up high enough they can be seen to be ignored. Then again, it is for a few...

No, I stated that because it's heavy and not the easiest vehicle to stop in a moments notice. It's my tow vehicle, which was where I was coming back from. The toy-hauler needed it's yearly inspection and I had just dropped it off at storage.

If I was still coupled up to that 40-foot RV she would be in the hospital or dead right now. Witnesses would have came to my aid most likely in court, but not after a stupid battle.

Not my daily driver vehicle either...
Get a dash camera for that pig, video is the ONLY thing that will get your ass out of court when the next shit pulls the same stunt and you are fully loaded. Seriously, get a dash camera.

If you worry about what people think based on what you drive, you probably need some hormone therapy treatment.
I hope you are still lurking after your ban and see this, you can go lick some pig balls clean. All the pigs

My first few years of driving was on a motorcycle around Houston.. nuf said. Oh and I had a Dodge Grand Caravan awd I got from my boss for 600. Total inconspicuous with dark tinted windows to boot. I’d take out all the seats and load it to the top with long logs to buck into firewood and you couldn’t even tell. I had heated seats and a sunroof and it would go through a couple feet of snow just fine. Couldn’t stop in the deep stuff though. Used the sunroof as a foxhole and had a mobile shooting position. I drove that pos like I stole it and it kept asking for more. I did some measurements and found I could drive a snow machine right into the back. Got rid of it before I got the snow machine though. Driving one day on icy roads I did a 180 and was able to regain traction in reverse and nearly miss a big tree. I still sometimes get triggered when someone gives me the finger when they are in the wrong but those are all stories for another day.

god bless the old used metal pick up get hit a quick spray paint spray and damage goes away . stones from the road just add to the luster of properly used patina . just like mud not so sure about trash on the floors ammo and guns always a good thing , fishing poles are rods just mean you like to stay active , A tool box that doubles as a giant beer cooler yes please . Trash and and bugs and stinky old moldy food not for this old boy

Reactions: Blutroop
My wife drives a Sienna...its a damn nice ride, way more comfortable than the Camry she had previously.

Don’t mind driving it at all.

Shitty drivers are shitty drivers no matter if in a minivan, coupe, pickup, sedan, land yacht Caddy, hatchback, etc.

My personal observation is BroDozer owners are the worst on the planet, followed closely by middle age women in full size truck-based SUVs. Prius drivers are third.

I don’t think I would be able to stereotype or “guess” what kind of a driver some people are - just based upon their weapon of choice (vehicle). It seems to me that bad drivers can be seen in pretty much any type of vehicle around here. Lately, the biggest offenders appear to be idiots in company trucks on their cell phones - scrolling through windows to find addresses, or trying to read teeny tiny street names on a little cell phone screen to know where they were supposed to be 10 minutes ago.

ugh, even worse is a damn minivan full of illegals here in california. :rolleyes:
of course the soccer moms here in them are just as bad.

minivans? f450? i gives a fuck.

here is the moral to the story....everybody slow the fuck down, quite being in such a fucking hurry. getting where you are going in one piece and without killing someone is worth far more than getting where you are going 2 minutes earlier.

maybe they were being stupid. but i witness folks everyday that would be well served to put down all devices, slow down, pay attention to what they are doing....driving...100% attention.

that’s all i have to say about that.
Yes mom...

And, the biggest fuck-wits on the road in Houston- above and beyond the cell phone addled rabble- are motorcyclists.

Reactions: myronman3
Maybe the minivan phenomenon is a result of a majority of drivers being
Mom's who think they can multi task while driving.
I've seen my share of shit skills on the roads while on four wheels or two.
The cell phone use isn't going to get better...

R

Minivan:
Rented one of the sport models for a trade show, me and 5 guys got around pretty good. Made a comment about I could haul more shit to the range in it, they called me a pussy! So I buckled to pier pressure an kept My HD2500 turbo diesel. :love:

Women in mini vans are stupid as shit! I can be driving my vette and they fucking blow by me like it's fucking NASCAR! While putting make- up on, screaming at the kids and blabbing on the cell phone. Then you see the sticker with the family, kids and dog on the back glass. :oops:

Yes mom...

And, the biggest fuck-wits on the road in Houston- above and beyond the cell phone addled rabble- are motorcyclists.
That’s a two way street. You try being invisible for a few years of driving in rain sleet and snow in and around Houston. Op was oh shit, I’m gonna take out that minivan in my 450.. when your on a motorcycle its like oh shit take shoulder? Fly like Superman after hitting car? Whip into oncoming traffic? Time to pray? Accelerate through or lock up brakes? All these thoughts and more in a half second. I’ll never forget the first time a woman ran a red light and almost killed me.. I took a second to catch my breath then went to find her. I couldn’t see her at first and another car stuck his Hand out the window to point her out. I followed her and she eventually pulled into a sonic. When I parked my virago behind her car she was waving money out the window almost like she thought I’d grab it and run. When I walked up she said “I don’t know what the big deal is I just ran a red light” after she said that I was so pissed off I left without saying anything because I didn’t want to spend a life behind bars at 17

Reactions: myronman3
Bad stupid drivers I see most.

1. RVs and people towing RV's
2. Truck drivers, there is million and they are all about to do something stupid.
3. Anything with loud pipes on it.
4. Anything with fart pipes on it.
5. People with aftermarket wheels on their car
6. People who drive lowriders.
7. Company vehicles
8. Pretty much every other car on the road.
9. Me. I done fucked up before too.

Mini vans probably wouldn't even make my top 20.

Reactions: Aries256
So I nearly absolutely destroy a minivan today that pulled out in front of me then decides to come to a full complete halt at a green light. ABS groaned for a bit to stop 9000 pounds of F-450 barreling towards them, coupled with some solid horn blowing. Of course the window comes down and a big left-arm middle finger gets thrown, then I managed to get beside them and throw another, just to assure that they knew how fucking retarded they were.

What really pissed me off was the fact that they had one of those [rams finger down throat] "Baby on Board" placards. Like I give a shit what you have onboard, seriously. I've noticed a trend with people that have those. None of them appear to be able to drive their finger up their ass.

Central Texas is booming, and these frigging things are everywhere now... usually doing 20 MPH under the speed limit, random unwarranted braking and using signals about 10 feet in front of their turns.

View attachment 7165175

It wouldn't be so bad if people would replace that stupid-ass placard with one of these instead. Really, not like it's going to help either way. "Sorry, I wouldn't have turned their nanny-van into a canoe if they had only had a sign stating that it was full of mewling cabbages".

View attachment 7165183

Some people I tell ya.

They must be from commifornia