• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

So fun story...

Just after 911... the SF 5th Group was getting ready to head into Afghanistan. They needed vehicles. Mother Army said "We can give you lots of HMMWV's" SF laughed in their faces... seriously? HMMWVs for that part of the world? No. Mother Army came back and said "We have a lot of Land Rover Defenders that the Rangers have in inventory. " SF Laughed in their faces... seriously? Defenders? you think we will be able to maintain and get parts for those? No.

So SF supply gets on the case. Goes to the local Toyota dealership in Clarksville.. Orders every V8, white, extended cab 4x4 Toyota Tacoma pickup in the country.... that can be delivered post-haste to Campbell. That one dealer sales rep got a commission check for a couple of hundred brand new pickups. Cash sale. He had a good day!

Said Toyotas ended up in A-stan where they are probably still on the road. So to speak.

Sirhr

did anyone ever find out who gave those shiny new toyotas to the so called isis terrorists? surely toyota would have a record of vin's and where they which country they were sold to? being white, i can only guess they were a fleet buy.

did anyone ever find out who gave those shiny new toyotas to the so called isis terrorists? surely toyota would have a record of vin's and where they which country they were sold to? being white, i can only guess they were a fleet buy.

A lot of them are bought, these days, here in us at auctions and then end up in ME. That is the ones that aren’t stolen.

A few years ago, some plumber traded in his Ram and it ended up with AQ in Levant… with his name still on the door. Not good publicity for a good dude whose truck simply went through wholesale auction.

That said, I am sure the SF Tundras ended up in the hands of… natives. On both sides.. after Kabul fell and mission went to Iraq in ‘03.

Sirhr

Reactions: Gee Kay
photo_2023-04-26_10-01-15.jpg

Oldie but still makes pucker up.

1682468267119.jpeg

This stuff is guaranteed to make to do an Indian war dance that will rival anything you’ve seen the Hikawis do on F-Troop.

View attachment 8127849
So burns like Gold Bond times 11? Imma get some if that’s the case ❤️

proof source, please.
The pic is of Tom Hoover, the man behind the Max Wedge program and the 426 Hemi development. The engine in the photo could be either 413 or 426 since the best I can tell was taken in ‘62.

Especially if you use it on jock itch. It says it treats jock itch......don't you believe that shit.
Be like Mudbone, "......ituz cool for a lil whaal...den mah nuts comm mintzta bournin! I said, blow on em sweet chocolate, blow on em!!"
Sold! Imma get some.

I had an 87 with the 22R engine. Base model, no a/c, bought it new. It was an absolutely amazing vehicle. Would easily do what the photo showed and more. I drove it 750K miles including a solo trip to Costa Rica. Started everytime I turned the key for all those miles.
I bought an 88 4x4 as my first brand new veh.

I have had many more…

Reactions: Maggot