• What?! Patch #0002 is out now

Limited edition patch, only 50 made

Get your patch

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Screensho__2__jpg-3047341.JPG

We have a Hypertherm…. Cost about triple that.

Be interested to see what the ChiCom version does. Ours is rated for about 5/8…. Which it will sort of do. But not great. It is great up to about 3/8”. And a hole cutting pantograph will be your friend!

Beware the “ratings”. On thicker metal, it will not cut a nice kerf. It will blow out a messy inverted V. But if you are just doing “normal” fun stuff and not battleship armor, it will be awesome!

Sirhr
We had an old Hypertherm in the shop that sadly got destroyed in Hurricane Sandy. I loved that thing. 5/8" plate was a breeze with it. The only thing I wasn't too fond of was the cloud of blue-green gas that it made every time we used it. Made a ton of targets for our black powder shoots also. ahhhh civil service...

We've got dumpers at work that are both ones you leave the truck hooked up and ones you have to disconnect. There's so many ways a trucker can screw them up. I'm not sure how this guy ended up in the pit, but I think he left the trailer hitches to the truck and it didn't stay connected. I'm sure the rest of the drivers waiting in line were thrilled.
20190124_220154[1].jpg
20190124_202905[1].jpg
20190124_201411[1].jpg
20190124_220246[1].jpg

Kristian

We've got dumpers at work that are both ones you leave the truck hooked up and ones you have to disconnect. There's so many ways a trucker can screw them up. I'm not sure how this guy ended up in the pit, but I think he left the trailer hitches to the truck and it didn't stay connected. I'm sure the rest of the drivers waiting in line were thrilled.
View attachment 8286814View attachment 8286820View attachment 8286821View attachment 8286822
Kristian
And up here chip trailers that go in dumpers are trains with a tridem bridge and tandem pup. Depending on the truck length and dumper some stay hooked up. We have nine axle (tridrive) short log haulers on the highway too.

And up here chip trailers that go in dumpers are trains with a tridem bridge and tandem pup. Depending on the truck length and dumper some stay hooked up. We have nine axle (tridrive) short log haulers on the highway too.
I'm pretty sure the one that I posted pic's of will handle a b train with the tractor attached. I'm not sure exactly what that driver did to screw up that badly. There are some really special crayon eaters among them, that's for sure.
Kristian

My daughter's choir class sang the national anthem at a local hockey game last night. I called the hockey team number to ask if I'd be able to bring my camera in the arena, and was told I'd need a media pass, but that could be easily arranged. I figured maybe a few shots through the glass, but one thing lead to another, and I got to go out on the ice with them.
ADCreHdMOPISm77oOpXhAU1DchPV9XPnATB9CjcrHdZrhhEq8jwEnL-ZYNvIaU6B1DuB-B2TYoiuJi6PAo67R1u2xoJp4JLcTad3OdKbBcfV379ox2t-3UtQ=w2400

ADCreHcx6yO1pFx9W0nKJrGVVJBzR4VE-uCS1DsXKdWqcykWYimkDxzDtq2f8xlPXaY7KViN0W0_3doBAKJurKcxjmaugSAA1sPCJ9MptuESpGnbL6KuQ4_x=w2400

ADCreHd2EdpCJaBf4MrQI4HUQyf-HqLnQHWJ2PJ96hDdKoJLMCx41pEgLY82ya3u-R6vA7GFo4oQbqkt5LT3dW35bkugrl1msVPplmjPaZfV6NeaWrOd7HEJ=w2400

Kristian

My daughter's choir class sang the national anthem at a local hockey game last night. I called the hockey team number to ask if I'd be able to bring my camera in the arena, and was told I'd need a media pass, but that could be easily arranged. I figured maybe a few shots through the glass, but one thing lead to another, and I got to go out on the ice with them.
ADCreHdMOPISm77oOpXhAU1DchPV9XPnATB9CjcrHdZrhhEq8jwEnL-ZYNvIaU6B1DuB-B2TYoiuJi6PAo67R1u2xoJp4JLcTad3OdKbBcfV379ox2t-3UtQ=w2400

ADCreHcx6yO1pFx9W0nKJrGVVJBzR4VE-uCS1DsXKdWqcykWYimkDxzDtq2f8xlPXaY7KViN0W0_3doBAKJurKcxjmaugSAA1sPCJ9MptuESpGnbL6KuQ4_x=w2400

ADCreHd2EdpCJaBf4MrQI4HUQyf-HqLnQHWJ2PJ96hDdKoJLMCx41pEgLY82ya3u-R6vA7GFo4oQbqkt5LT3dW35bkugrl1msVPplmjPaZfV6NeaWrOd7HEJ=w2400

Kristian
Outstanding!

View attachment 8286814View attachment 8286820View attachment 8286821View attachment 8286822
Kristian
While he is there, he should get a realignment and new tires on the front axle. Also, my father said never put recaps on the front axle!

Reactions: Downtown and FWoo45