• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

With ‘possums, the good outweighs the bad. I like em around myself.

1702467462779.jpeg

I had that happen on a John Deere 316 lawn mower.

It still "ran" just not real well. It had eaten a little screw that had come out of the choke butterfly on the carb. Itty bitty thing. It made it past the valve, bent it a tick so it kinda hung open, rode up and down next to the piston and the wall for a while before it was shut down. Blew the dip stick clean out of the tube, and under the hood looked like that tractor trailer.

I could not find the screw for anything....where the hell did it come from. Finally I noticed one missing in the carb. You have no idea how pissed off I was.

Everything you need is in the picture, except a fire extinguisher…
Ok lemme be more clear: what voltage are you using? I have seen videos that used car batteries, etc. if I can find a voltage/amperage where it doesn’t kill the barn cats that would be good. Those things will eat PB like it’s a steak.

Reactions: BScore
Ok lemme be more clear: what voltage are you using? I have seen videos that used car batteries, etc. if I can find a voltage/amperage where it doesn’t kill the barn cats that would be good. Those things will eat PB like it’s a steak.

I sent the picture to a friend that HATES!!! mice. He said he's already tried it. 110V. It didn't work. The mice would jump about 2 feet in the air and run off. I believe him. If it had worked there would be one every 4 feet all the way around his house.

Thank you,
MrSmith

It's wire for 120vac.
I'm gonna guess it's 120vac household current.

I sent the picture to a friend that HATES!!! mice. He said he's already tried it. 110V. It didn't work. The mice would jump about 2 feet in the air and run off. I believe him. If it had worked there would be one every 4 feet all the way around his house.

Thank you,
MrSmith
It takes 480v to do the job correctly. Not for sensitive environments with stupid people.