• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

We've done so much with so little for so long we can now do anything with nothing
Marine Motto
I thought it was:
We, the Willing, led by the Unknowing, are doing the Impossible for the Ungrateful. We have done so much, with so little, for so long, we are now qualified to do Anything with Nothing, in no Time at All.

from my granddaughter.

IMG_7338.jpeg

I generally win this one, sadly. Now this was a few years ago and has not been an issue lately.

Yes there is a rifle in that box. The house is roughly 900ft from where the box was left.View attachment 8294529
I think some guy found your new rifle dropped off in a parking lot in New Mexico or someplace…..actually his friend found it.

The odds of him getting the right internet gun site. Amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: Ichi and FWoo45
He came to some guru here in Washington state that claimed he could cure cancer thru diet and meditation……..you can guess how that turned out……
Linda Evans/Shirley MacLaine ? :unsure:

Ultimately, he found another quack down in Mexico that basically did nothing for him (other than lighten his wallet).

Don't remember if he died down there or back in LA....

A buddy of mine has two tickets for the 2024 Super Bowl -- box seats plus airfare, accommodations, etc., but he didn't realize when he bought them that this is going to be on the same day as his wedding - so he can't go.

If you're interested and want to go instead of him, it's at St Peter's Church, in New York City, at 5 p.m. Her name's Louise. She's 5'4", about 125 lbs., good cook, and makes $130,000 a year. She will be the one in the white dress . . .

A buddy of mine has two tickets for the 2024 Super Bowl -- box seats plus airfare, accommodations, etc., but he didn't realize when he bought them that this is going to be on the same day as his wedding - so he can't go.

If you're interested and want to go instead of him, it's at St Peter's Church, in New York City, at 5 p.m. Her name's Louise. She's 5'4", about 125 lbs., good cook, and makes $130,000 a year. She will be the one in the white dress . . .
Send pictures of boat......

I shoot these fuckers too. If not they come back for a free meal.
I had an issue with them tearing themselves up in the cage, the one pictured did one hell of a number on his tail. I know that I would know it was him if I saw him again. But I did not.

He went about 8 miles away. I think it is really a great place, you can't do anything there, old signs falling off trees (might even be gone now) saying this belongs to Uncle Sam, stay away.