• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

75492409_10156922459242998_5172413772949618688_n.jpg

What is wrong with it? Been on Apple a long time, they just work IME 🤷🏼‍♂️

Safari locks up several times each day. Standby feature works when it wants. Cannot pair both hearing aids and hearing protection. Sometimes one hearing aid connects and the other doesn’t (no problems on android). Last week got an email my apple account had been deactivated. No reason given. Contacted support, but they had no info. Submitted a request to turn back on provided account wasn’t compromised. It miraculously reactivated the next day. Random glitches that randomly pop up, but disappear almost immediately.

I had Galaxies for 10 years. This is the most problematic phone I’ve even owned.

Funny thing is I bought an iPad at the same time. Can’t say enough good things about it.

somebody pinged me at work asking if i could reboot his iphone. he couldn't even force a shutdown with the buttons.

Reactions: earthtrekker1775
Earth Roamers are made in Bend. Could be one of the early gen. They are pretty cool but not affordable.
No, they're not. They are made in Dacono, CO. About two miles from Mile High Shooting Accessories. My buddy works for them and my wife used to work for Diversified Body & Paint who did all the repaints on the used ones before they were re-sold.

Image 12-13-23 at 6.17 PM.jpg

Edit: And that's not an ER.

Last edited: