• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

202_jpg-1892644.JPG

I am NOT a "dog guy", but I now have two Yorkies and they are a kick in the ass, Best advise I ever took from wife 2.0

I'm a beagle man. I've had a lot of beagles but probably won't get another one until I retire. BTW, nothing attracts the chicks more than walking a beagle puppy through the park. Just saying.

And nothing stirs the heart more than a pack of beagles on the trail of a rabbit.

Unlike Yorkies, the beagle is more musically inclined.

Los chihuahuas son perros demoníacos pequeños. [Chihuahuas are littlle demon dogs.]

Roger that !! 👍
Ouch for Damn sure.
In a demo situation such as that , I‘d have O problem putting my PAST pad on.😎

I would not talk like that around a 13 year old Norwegian girl that likes to shoot heavy recoiling rifles if you want to keep your man-card. English is obviously her second language so give her a break in her delivery.

Last edited:
I would not talk like that around a 13 year old Norwegian girl that likes to shoot heavy recoiling rifles if you want to keep your man-card. English is obviously her second language so give her a break in her delivery.

It's not the recoil, but the recoil on a rifle that has a STEEL buttplate. I like to shoot big caliber pistols and rifles. I have a 50 Beowulf Pistol without a brace. I shoot 50 bmg and have shot a 500 Nitro Express double rifle. But I wouldn't want to shoot the M1 with it's steel buttplate.

Reactions: Longshot231

So if I choose to use a PAST recoil pad when shooting a 500 Nitro or comparable unit , I lose my man card ? 🤔
I doubt she would really care.

It's not the recoil, but the recoil on a rifle that has a STEEL buttplate. I like to shoot big caliber pistols and rifles. I have a 50 Beowulf Pistol without a brace. I shoot 50 bmg and have shot a 500 Nitro Express double rifle. But I wouldn't want to shoot the M1 with it's steel buttplate.
To me, a Mosin Nagant is a mule kickin bastage. I hate shooting them and would rather shoot a 30-378 Weatherby...

To me, a Mosin Nagant is a mule kickin bastage. I hate shooting them and would rather shoot a 30-378 Weatherby...

They tend to snap back quickly. I've shot a 30.06 Garand all day at the range and didn't think much of it. I don't think I'd want to shoot 1 clip of that ammo in a Garand.

You know, while a willingness to push through suffering when the need arises is an admirable trait, intentionally causing your own suffering just to prove a point shows a decided lack of maturity. I would look down on no one who chooses to take precautions to safeguard their body and limit their pain.

They used those when I was in the military and they found out that they were seriously problematic.

So while guns make it faster, the reality is they transmit other pathogens by sucking blood back up into the gun after each shot. What typically happens is it transmits hepatitis to other people. As such the FDA banned those suckers...

Not to mention the dumb asses that tend move their arms when hit with the gun... resulting in stitches.

Last edited: