Maggie’s  Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    I can't plant because we have clay and rocks. It's difficult to get grass to grow, much less any vegetable. Thought about raised beds, but I'm just not into it.

Veggie gardens are like boats. It's best to have a friend or neighbor that has one.

Reactions: mikeinfwa and Duc

Lawless

100lb of yeast & some copper line
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2018
    Some Holler
    I can't plant because we have clay and rocks. It's difficult to get grass to grow, much less any vegetable. Thought about raised beds, but I'm just not into it.

Veggie gardens are like boats. It's best to have a friend or neighbor that has one.
    Start amending it, add fine mulch, compost or even leaf mulch or leaves which are free most of the time.

Reactions: Sgt47

Lawless

PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2018
    Some Holler
    tumblr_de8eaa204d172bb257df7c0f3b8e84ec_4e319a01_640.jpg

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    LOL, never been to western NC I assume.

Except for the eastern 1/3rd, NC is all red with a little bottom dirt and some gray clay in places.

I have the gray clay and lots of rocks. I'd need something industrial to break up my soil. I've given up on the idea of a garden. It took my son and me 3 hours to dig a 3ft wide by 2 ft deep hole to plant a tree in the front yard. Most of that was pick work.

• Wow
    Reactions: Sgt47 and Lawless

Lawless

PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2018
    Some Holler
    I have the gray clay and lots of rocks. I'd need something industrial to break up my soil. I've given up on the idea of a garden. It took my son and me 3 hours to dig a 3ft wide by 2 ft deep hole to plant a tree in the front yard. Most of that was pick work.
    Mine is rocky red, a single bottom plow and disc will bust it up well though.

rjacobs

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Mar 10, 2013

The jet in the air is an EMB-145... The airplane that hit it Bombardier Q400...

In a previous job I had to ferry(fly empty on a special permit) an EMB-145 that got hit by a Q400 when the tow team was towing the Q400. Emb-145 had a very slightly bent winglet, about a 2 hour fix to swap a new winglet on. Q400 had a hole in the fuselage and was going to require a ton of work. Funny to see the two tangled up.

MJF

Supporter
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jun 14, 2005
    The "real" Bronco isn't going to hit dealer lots for month's. The only Bronco you can buy now is the "sport" which is just a rebodied escape or edge I believe.
    The Ford dealer by my mothers house has the Bronco in stock sitting in their lot. I have not seen one on the road yet though.