• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

7xcpERg.jpg

I so love when Bill rips on colleges! :D

Every now and then he gets something right. I hated college. I went there to learn something and not party.

What I learned was 99% BS but I got a degree that opened doors. That degree was a key to open doors. Other than that, it is completely worthless.

The only reason that I stuck it out was an ROTC scholarship. I didn't have to pay for anything but my own living expenses. Had it not been for the scholarship I would have done something else.

The entire program was a scam, including ROTC. It was then that I learned why 2LTs were scared of their own shadow and were always afraid to make a decision.

Don't get me started on student loans.

Reactions: Wabtklr
That is not a chicken snake. It is a Black Snake and they are very beneficial to you. They are very docile and generaly none agressive. They are known to eat rattlesnakes and copperheads.....not to mention mice and rats.

Black snake eating a copperhead
2B43C8A5-2E58-4700-BCCF-D757EFF0CF4E.jpeg

Gila Cliff dwellings, early indian ruins. Some tribes built/carved them into cliff faces for protection.

Similar to the Anasazi dwellings in Arizona:
1623061858127.png

Thanks for that clarification @diggler1833. Good snakes to have indeed. I used to catch them all the time when I lived in Arkansas, but don’t see them much in NC where I’m at.

Reactions: diggler1833