• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1623095139918.png

Better yet, we got ours from a well. Just pump the handle and some of the coldest, best tasting water ever tasted by mankind was available. It was kinda hard pumping the handle while trying to get your mouth under the spigot.
Isn't that called a "rusty trombone?" Asking for judcargile.

• Haha
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I was working in Normandy during the 50th Anniversary and toured all the beaches and museums on weekends while I was there. When you walk through the gates of the cemetery and there and see the crosses as well as stars, for as far as you can see, it put's a different perspective on not only everything there, but life in general. The feeling cannot be described The 9000 plus grave markers is truly overwhelming..

Better yet, we got ours from a well. Just pump the handle and some of the coldest, best tasting water ever tasted by mankind was available. It was kinda hard pumping the handle while trying to get your mouth under the spigot.

...and don't forget to refill the priming can.

Not sure if it’s based on an actual true story or not but has probably been played out thousands of times.

Murphy, a furniture dealer from Dublin, decided to expand the line of furniture in his store, so he went to Paris to see what he could find.

After arriving in Paris , he visited with some manufacturers and selected a line that he thought would sell well back home. To celebrate the new acquisition, he decided to visit a small bistro and have a glass of wine.
As he sat enjoying his wine, he noticed that the small place was quite crowded, and that the other chair at his table was the only vacant seat in the house.
Before long, a very beautiful young Parisian girl came to his table, she

asked him something in French (which Murphy could not understand), so he motioned to the vacant chair and invited her to sit down.
He tried to speak to her in English, but she did not speak his language. After a couple of minutes of trying to communicate with her, he took a napkin and drew a picture of a wine glass

and showed it to her. She nodded, so he ordered a glass of wine for her.

After sitting together at the table for a while, he took another napkin, and drew a picture of a plate with food on it, and she nodded. They left the bistro and found a quiet cafe that featured a small group playing romantic music.

They ordered dinner, after which he took another napkin and drew a picture of a couple dancing.
She nodded, and they got up to dance. They danced until the cafe closed and the band was packing up.
Back at their table, the young lady took a napkin and drew a picture of a four-poster bed.

To this day, Murphy has no idea how she figured out he was in the furniture business

Not sure if it’s based on an actual true story or not but has probably been played out thousands of times.

I can think of at least a dozen wives who left because their husbands deployed. Had a friend who got the news on the way home after GW I. At least she was kind enough to pick him up. She even had all his stuff packed and delivered to a storage unit.

I can think of at least a dozen wives who left because their husbands deployed. Had a friend who got the news on the way home after GW I. At least she was kind enough to pick him up. She even had all his stuff packed and delivered to a storage unit.

It is amazing how compassionate and loving women are compared to men who are the most insensitivity and cruel species.

PS: I watched and skipped forward to the ending several times. It gets better every time I watch it.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
My ex left me 4 months into a 15 month deployment. She was caught fucking another soldier, he got demoted for adultry.

She wasnt a loss after all.

Doc

My ex left me 4 months into a 15 month deployment. She was caught fucking another soldier, he got demoted for adultry.

She wasnt a loss after all.

Doc

Sad to hear that but they got what they deserved. MGTOW!

I wasn’t far into my first West-Pac and found out Jody had taken my GF away.
Wasn’t that torn up at all , just really pissed that she was letting him drive my new VW.🤬 I took the rejection , got her to take my VW to my Uncle , then went off to the Battle of Olongapo City 😜 Had a score to settle !!
Women can be meaner than a one eyed cottonmouth !
I Remember going to National City and seeing all the West Pac widows hitting the bars. Ship wasn’t even out of North Island far.☹️

Last edited: