• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

lake reflect.jpeg

Pretty good, but he's just frittering away the hours in an offhand way. When he finished he was shorter of breath and one day closer to death.
Well yeah, what do you expect? The sun is racing around to come up behind him again... He'll be cold and tired by the time he gets home, have to warm his bones beside the fire.

Definitely some memories there! When I was a kid we also used to have pine cone fights with the ones that were still closed before they opened up. Those suckers hurt!!
wait behind a bush near the street and throw pine cones at friends riding bikes

You can still rent these in Port Clinton, Ohio and take a ride out on Lake Erie. When I was at Camp Perry for the CMP Cup Matches last week I saw folks in them every day, haha.
I'm quite surprised about that, since apparently there are maybe 400 of these left in the world. I have found where there some local enthusiast owners that go "driving" in those waters. If it's truly a rental situation, can you provide a link to it?