• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Lawless, thank you so very much for sharing photo 12593.

I have the privilege of knowing both of the gentlemen on the very left of the photo. Both absolutely amazing men, humble, gentle, incredible souls. Both tougher than any man has the right to be.....and man, can they shoot!

They're very active in the Force Recon Foundation.

If you have a chance, take a gander at this documentary that describes their incredible story.

Semper Fi

Reactions: Sgt47 and Lawless
I haven't worn a watch in almost 20 years. I looked around and realized there is a clock in my truck, on my office phone, on my computer, and on my cell phone, among others. Don't need to see a watch to tell time, and don't need what is basically a fancy bracelet on my wrist either.

All the expensive ones were sold, all the inexpensive ones got donated.

...unfortunately cellphones dont work so well underwater....
152898432_5842879092404175_4573977915109714412_o.jpg

I’m calling BS on the part about watches

exactly…I have more than a few “800$”
Watches and a $30 Casio holds time better than the watches in my winders lol
My old G-Shock has worn out one band. It looks like hell but works perfectly. It’s solar and corrects via the atomic clock. I wear it everywhere everyday.

It was a special “Dark” model.

image.jpg

Some regs are supposed to emit a small stream of bubbles. My Sherwood Blizzard first stage does that and it is designed to. I can't tell you how many times I have had other divers tell me I have a leak.
Looks like where the LP hose connects to me. Didn't know that about the Sheerwood. I can understand the occasional bubbles, but what advantage could constant be?

Wow, memories...

Sherwood incorporates its dry bleed technology that keeps the water out of the spring chamber. As the diver dives deeper, the water pressure increases. In traditional regulators this increased pressure is conveyed into the spring chamber by water. This water will eventually cause corrosion and wear on the internal spring. By using the dry bleed system, the increased water pressure results in an increase air pressure as the bleed system forces a tiny bit of air out a one way valve. The spring chamber stays dry and corrosion is reduced. Bottom line, this system works great. Over the period of an hour dive, the dry bleed system will equal about three or four breaths of expended air through the one way valve.

Mom used to put chocolate chip cookies in 1 pound coffee cans in the freezer. Man, there is nothing like a frozen chocolate chip cookie on a Phoenix summer afternoon. Folgers if I remember correctly. ;)

If you want to try a variant of this, take 2 choc chip cookies and spread Cool Whip between the 2 cookie and then freeze them. Talk about delicious.

Reactions: Thud and 37L1
What, no dirt clods? Perfidy!
That's what we used as grenades, in the dry corn fields the dust made it seem realer :ROFLMAO:
also had PVC swords. And a whole lot of random curved sticks with a little baling twine turned into bows, find some straighter sticks for arrows. I bounced a lot of those "arrows" off of snapping turtle's shells.
Still better than xbox