• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

impressive....but essentially all these guys are doing is boosting the fuck out of them, running them for a few hundred miles until they explode, then just repeating the process....

very few people are taking the time to do a proper high performance build.

take for instance, the Bisimoto 911....this guy took pride in his work....

Makes you realize that if F1, FIA, Indycar etc didn't have a lot of restrictions, the cars would have absolutely massive amounts of power. The turbo Offys back in the 70s were making 1000 hp from 251 cubic inches

47222ade5c5528d6f604652840cff999_500x0.jpg

A decade and a half ago, myself, my wife and two friends rebuilt a range that had been totally neglected for twenty years before I became a member. The range was first built as an IHMSA range and we rebuilt as such leaving plenty of places for other non-IHMSA members to shoot.

Well we had our first match. I thought it went pretty well, we had about twenty people shooting, Brenda cooked burgers, and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Between the cost of the food, the portajohn, the target setters and the targets, Brenda Lea and I put out about $1500.00. Total income was $220.00 which left us with a deficit of $1280.00. We were ok with that because we hoped it might help renew a sport we enjoyed but was seriously waning.

Wouldn’t you know it. Folks that had not lifted a finger to even empty the garbage (Much less reach down and put their garbage in the can) Immediately were demanding their share of the profits.

A decade and a half ago, myself, my wife and two friends rebuilt a range that had been totally neglected for twenty years before I became a member. The range was first built as an IHMSA range and we rebuilt as such leaving plenty of places for other non-IHMSA members to shoot.

Well we had our first match. I thought it went pretty well, we had about twenty people shooting, Brenda cooked burgers, and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Between the cost of the food, the portajohn, the target setters and the targets, Brenda Lea and I put out about $1500.00. Total income was $220.00 which left us with a deficit of $1280.00. We were ok with that because we hoped it might help renew a sport we enjoyed but was seriously waning.

Wouldn’t you know it. Folks that had not lifted a finger to even empty the garbage (Much less reach down and put their garbage in the can) Immediately were demanding their share of the profits.

...and now you'll get all kinds of, "You should start hosting..."