• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

I don't know about toasters, but after a few years of new clothes, jewlery, personal firearms, and other "gifts" She sat me down one evening and said "Tools of the Trade". The woman has an exceptional talent for cookery, that deserved to be supported. That first coupleof years, we started collecting things like a really fancy Pressure Canner, a quality set of pots and pans which we have replaced a coupleof times. Large sized kettles and stock pots, because eventually she was feeding three teen-age boys, and myself, quality knives, and food processors, of all sorts. The entire kit for her Kitchen Aid, a good sized meat grinder, double oven, glass pie plates, everything, and anything she wanted. We are approaching 50 years, so I splurged on a Cutco table setting kit. She already has a selection of Cutco knives. She has always been sensible, and knows how to plan and prepare great food, in a variety of styles. She's even got two different types of grain grinders.
A woman that wants "tools of the trade" is worth her weight in gold.
Her life isn’t complete until she gets an 8-slice toaster.

E85FBF13-5DB0-4421-A35A-2117174BBB6C_jpeg-919618.JPG

Friday.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Ok I have a story about this, but first I need to say me and my mother.....well estranged.....is saying it nice.

Get a call from my aunt, your mom is dead, ok.....she asked what do I do. Ok I guess some people don't really know what to do.

Call KCPD, tell them the entire story on how you found her, then call the funeral home I know at one time she had "arrangements". I get there about an hour later. End up giving her two grayhounds to one of the officers that loved them, her husband came over and picked them up.

Fast forward to what to do with the body, he has a place in a wall already paid for, What is cheapest......that question took the guy back a bit. Well creamation.....how much.....$5500 or something like that, whip out my phone google search, this place 10 miles away will do it for $500, ok we can do that. Fine do it.

Go back and "she" is currently in something that looks like chinese takeout. Do you want to get a new holding vessle for her, this one is X thousand, that one is Y thousand. Why it is going to be behind a wall no one will ever see. In fact for all I know you will flush her down the toilet and sell that same vase to the next sucker.

I think she is in the wall there, not sure if it is even marked never gone back.

She is currently playing poker with Stalin and Hitler.

New razor came yesterday! Razorock developed a new slant to supersede the Wunderbar. Have not shaved with it yet but the reviews so far have been glowing.

63CCC14A-0037-476D-AAC2-1FBB87E243B5.jpeg

And the bar and chain I bought Black Friday for the CS6700 came, got both for $32 😘 I cleaned the saw up to spotless last week, tore it down to the chassis. It’s from the late nineties so ready for another 25 years of service. I’m a Stihl fan but the 2 Echos I own have a perfect record of reliability.

569BF157-0914-4E83-975A-80E0E497BE74.jpeg

ED99B2F4-25F4-49D8-8145-46BD370E2209.jpeg