• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

stitches.jpg

Last time I needed stitches i cut my finger with my mini chopsaw, making Blackout brass.
Wife complained about the mess I made in the bathroom sink, then told me I needed stitches. I was pissed about the fuss she made about me "bleeding neater". So....I cleaned it out good and glued it with super glue gel, just to piss her off.

Last time I needed stitches i cut my finger with my mini chopsaw, making Blackout brass.
Wife complained about the mess I made in the bathroom sink, then told me I needed stitches. I was pissed about the fuss she made about me "bleeding neater". So....I cleaned it out good and glued it with super glue gel, just to piss her off.

I would have just gotten the stiches. Far less inconvenient than hearing about it for the rest of my life. She has more than enough material. I try not to give her more.

I would have just gotten the stiches. Far less inconvenient than hearing about it for the rest of my life. She has more than enough material. I try not to give her more.
Yeah, but it’s nice to hear about different and varied “things”. You know, spice things up a bit… also, any chance I have to avoid needles, I opt for superglue. I can perform minor surgeries on myself from stubborn slivers etc with a construction style razor knife, but a professional with an itty bitty needle poking me repeatedly? Forget it.

View attachment 8122877
View attachment 8122886
Spuds (halved) in the foil with sea salt, pepper, avocado oil and a pinch of partly dried chives. The original prototype "Tactical Spatula" that I was privy to see- before these were out-was a bit chunkier in the blade and stem. You could have probably chopped wood with that thing! Anywho...after 2 cheeseburgers and a mess of those potatoes....I felt like a bloated goat....😋
What to do with all those SBR barrels soon-to-be braced out of existance ;-)

Sirhr

🤣. He said ho bags. Haven’t heard that in forever.

You win the internet today!

Almost used harlots…

My 11 year old often reminds me I am old and my lingo is very dated.

Hot pad slipped the other day and hit my finger on the hot cast iron handle.
“Dadburnit!”

She giggled and said “yeah you did”.
Then teased me for sounding like my grandad, who was born in 1916.
A good man he was. I will take that all day long!

Yeah, but it’s nice to hear about different and varied “things”. You know, spice things up a bit… also, any chance I have to avoid needles, I opt for superglue. I can perform minor surgeries on myself from stubborn slivers etc with a construction style razor knife, but a professional with an itty bitty needle poking me repeatedly? Forget it.

Needles don't bother me, but I'll admit the stiches he put in my left index finger were not exactly...pleasant.

messages_0 (3).jpeg

Reactions: JJMoody