• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Oh you ain‘t foolin me this time, I knows a Hugo when i’s sees one

Hugo?

3FB7D4CF-20BA-4AE0-BA50-61171884D9D5.jpeg

Sirhr

Just received a packet of these seeds (Mexican Sour Gherkin Cucumber) from Burpees. Also Honey Plus Hybrid Cukes, 40 days to harvest. Trying both this year.

Thank you,
MrSmith
Try the Suyo Long. Great for eating fresh. Best I've found for staying crisp when canning. Doesn't get too seedy unless you let them ripen to the point of turning yellow. Every person I share with asked for more. My 8 plants supplied over 100 qts. of pickles last year. I plant 2 at each end of a cattle panel arch. Makes them grow straight fruits and easy to harvest.

Reactions: MrSmith
"I'm issuing a citation for distracted driving." Returns to squad car containing...

• Mobile and Portable Two-Way Radio
  • Laptop
  • Radar Gun
  • Electronic Ticketing
  • Automatic License Plate Reader
  • Video Camera
  • In-Vehicle Router
  • ...and a personal cellphone
For Thee - not Me.

Listen, Junior. In my day we had to know how to repair an 8-track tape AND pop the adapters in and out of 45 RPM records, so I don't wanna hear no whining from your entitled ass. Kids got it so easy these days...and GET OFF MY LAWN!

06a05c4f1b3464d1256ace9c5e575d8c9129ff84.jpg
il_794xN.2782436504_9yj1.jpg
Don't forget that you could only get AM stations on the first transistor radios!

If anyone knows what these items are then we can be friends.

iu