• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

275773017_5569448613069992_4031493089146553998_n.jpg.4ff72212c272f85e0c55c899ee05133b.jpg

Not totally related but sort of. Wearing a dry suit, it bloats like this in the sun, even in the cool, 50 to 60 degree weather it seems most suited for (sorry for the pun). As soon as you jump in the water, the cold water immeadiately causes the air to contract, causing you to go instantly from being the Michelin Man to being in a straight jacket.

Still, dry suits are a wonder. Wearing street clothes or whatever clothes will keep your warm, really worked. The extra benefit is not having to carry the extra weight of a wetsuit around the slalom course during winter practice. And your clothes stay dry.

Reactions: kindabitey
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XLyiuEK47Go" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Should be linked correctly above. Click share and then click copy link. Paste link that was copied.

Finally related to Putin‘s speech, even though we came by it legally lets hope France does not lay claim to get back the Louisiana Purchase.

View attachment 7833948

I'm confident Boudreaux, Thibodeaux and their cousins would easily repel the French. It would be the Battle of New Orleans all over again...but who could we get to write a song about it?

I'm confident Boudreaux, Thibodeaux and their cousins would easily repel the French. It would be the Battle of New Orleans all over again...but who could we get to write a song about it?
And a whole bunch of rednecks from North Louisiana who can provide sniper duty to back up Boudreaux and Thibodeaux. (Me included but at the bottom rung of the ladder)