• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Maybe she knows what a bed is for besides pooping in it.

It's really fucked up because she's not an ugly woman by any means on the outside. She rates a 7/10 with me. But the level of psychopathy she's got on the inside can be more than enough to drive her next simp to suicide.

Don’t screw with mooses.

I wanna find out where this was.
May do some Google searching on the work computer today.

Most scared I have ever been of an animal was a moose.
Charged me, in the cabin, in Alaska.
Dog was barking at her twin calves.

Pissed momma was inches away, with an old aluminum storm door between us.

Was within 10’ of bears many times that year.
Alert, not scared.

I treated that momma moose like a tatted up redhead hairdresser named Tiffany with bad PMS.

This was circa 2001.

It's really fucked up because she's not an ugly woman by any means on the outside. She rates a 7/10 with me. But the level of psychopathy she's got on the inside can be more than enough to drive her next simp to suicide.

Even booby traps and time bombs come wrapped in nice packages.

Reactions: gigamortis
Abrams 285.jpg
Orourke Garbage.jpg

Last edited:
I wanna find out where this was.
May do some Google searching on the work computer today.

Most scared I have ever been of an animal was a moose.
Charged me, in the cabin, in Alaska.
Dog was barking at her twin calves.

Pissed momma was inches away, with an old aluminum storm door between us.

Was within 10’ of bears many times that year.
Alert, not scared.

I treated that momma moose like a tatted up redhead hairdresser named Tiffany with bad PMS.

This was circa 2001.
If I recognize the flat-sawn balustrade, that’s Glacier lodge in glacier national park. Truly, Gods Country.

Reactions: powdahound76
I'm gaining respect for Bill .... he seems to be less one sided these days.
I actually know someone that writes for him, and honestly I was not nice to that person last time we talked.
So to that Emen******* person, you and your funky Mickey Mouse shoes, if you read this....
I still have the utmost respect for your parents, and damn I want your dads purple heart arabic muzzle loader (heh).
But seriously, I'm gaining respect for you, in a big way.
You should know who I am by the comments thus far.
Gimme a likewise on the backside plz.
PM's will always be open to you.

I had a neighbor, a man I grew up next to, that grew up in Monroe. He told me that he remembered the great flood of 1929. He said that when the Mississippi flooded 29, you could ride a boat from Monroe to Vicksburg. That’s a lot of water.
I've had several beers on that bayou.

This is awesome. Would love to go here and do this.
I have a thing for jumping off tall stuff into water.

I may be a bit touched I am told!:ROFLMAO:
Did this growing up with my brothers. It ended when the second youngest hit a submerged log. We got him to the hospital and he healed but the painkillers put him on a road that has not been good.

• Sad
Reactions: oneshot86
I got rid of all my 9MM because of what Joe said about , ya know, the thing.

I've switched over to .355, they are way more safer.:)
All mine identifies as Parabellum.

Which is fine because Latin is what the bog stabbers all study at Yale and Princeton and Harvard. So if it's Latin, it must be fine, right?

Sirhr