• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

06794B53-67CB-43E2-8C35-5C76515F855D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: kc7pwx
Picked 2 more bushels of green beans yesterday and about 1/2 bushel this morning. Retied the tomatoes, they are producing like gangbusters. Pickled some jalapeños, made some roasted tomatoes then canned them and I guess I’ll be snapping/stringing beans tonight.

0A6F21EA-5BCC-443F-A977-A0D013EAD384.jpeg

Poor dog. You put a sweater on a dog? I bet he's thinking... I hope one of the wolves from a couple posts earlier don't laugh at me.

They have little booties for his feet if you'd like to humiliate it some more

hey, she was cold…. She’s the one that will literally lay in the sun all day, and her fur gets so hot you can barely touch it. Her ‘sister’ (not really, just a different rescue) is the polar opposite…pun intended. That one will literally fall asleep in a snow bank and be happy as a sled dog.

Here they are again…sweater puppy derpin’ out on the right, the abominable snow beast barking her fool head off on the left…pretty that one’s part coyote:

i-9XkFmRb-X4.jpg

My dog does both. Rolls around in the snow and loves it. Then in the summer you can find him sleeping in the sun and it's 95 degrees and humid beyond breathing.
hey, she was cold…. She’s the one that will literally lay in the sun all day, and her fur gets so hot you can barely touch it. Her ‘sister’ (not really, just a different rescue) is the polar opposite…pun intended. That one will literally fall asleep in a snow bank and be happy as a sled dog.

Here they are again…sweater puppy derpin’ out on the right, the abominable snow beast barking her fool head off on the left…pretty that one’s part coyote:

i-9XkFmRb-X4.jpg

Reactions: 91Eunozs
Those things fight grizzlys and win…..
The whole punchline of the original Wolverine/Honey Badger post.. don’t mess with farm boys.

That’s what the BLM/Antifa turd stabbers Keep forgetting when they blabber their gums about “coming out to the country.”

We walk up to bears and kick them out of our yards. We know who is boss in the woods, too.

Sirhr

I'd like to put a few of the antifa fags in my corral with a dozen or so cows and see how they make out.
It's kinda fun when you get one heading towards the chute and it decides that it's not going to cooperate and turns around on you.

Reactions: Rich4
Please tell me that’s fake

for a long time now there has been plus sizes for men and women. i have trouble finding something sized medium in the gents section. i guess if my wife knew how to use a sewing machine i could buy a plus size and make two from it to save some cash :ROFLMAO:

even my wife is horrified how many plus sizes there are for women. she has trouble finding what she likes and shes a 10, body and looks. im one lucky guy :love:

That's a Gray wolf... Timberwolves were BIGGER. In salida Colorado, they have a museum with a Timber wolf.. black and yellow, FK"N HUGE
Timber wolf and gray wolf is the same species the other US wolf species is the Red wolf.

The whole punchline of the original Wolverine/Honey Badger post.. don’t mess with farm boys.

That’s what the BLM/Antifa turd stabbers Keep forgetting when they blabber their gums about “coming out to the country.”

We walk up to bears and kick them out of our yards. We know who is boss in the woods, too.

Sirhr
I’ve not kicked a bear but I have offered a stern sounding rebuke.

Timber wolf and gray wolf is the same species the other US wolf species is the Red wolf.
I'll admit, I'm guilty of loosely using the term, Gray wolf as a general term, but as we get specific -
Red wolf and eastern wolf arose by mixing with coyotes. (see bottom chart) Interesting part is how the charts show different ranges on Red Wolf.

North American Gray wolf (species) has lots of subspecies. Canadian Valley wolf and timber wolf might be the part of the same 'species'. Timber wolf was bigger than their northern Canadian Cousin.
The Timber Wolf (classified as the Southern Rocky Mtn Wolf) was hunted to extinction in 1935. link This wolf was classified as a species of Gray wolf in 1937.
As far as I know (at one time), all wolves were extinct in the lower 48, due to a successful hunting and trapping program carried out by the US Government; until the Mexican wolf came up from Mexico and the Canadian wolf was brought down to the US. (red wolf must of done a good job hiding out in the swamps)
Environmentalists' try to muddy the water by saying they are the same, like we are related to monkeys, but there was a size and color difference. Rocky Mtn timber wolf was darker and BIGGER.
The INTRODUCTION of the Mackenzie Valley wolf (which is commonly called the Gray Wolf) into the lower 48 was just that; and INTRODUCTION, bringing in a new wolf that was NOT there before. Environmentalists try to say, it was just bringing back wolves, in fact, it was introducing a new SUB-species of wolf.
Similar to Humans, and how Asians, Africans, Europeans are all humans, but each has a physical characteristic.
Not sure who drew up the map below, but I used it to show the different types of 'wolves'.

R.061d0d1ef110d6bbdf6cc85f6fcbcca4

link showing WOLF species
North American Gray Wolf Subspecies
SubspeciesCommon Name
Canis lupus alcesKenai Peninsula Wolf (extinct)
Canis lupus arctosArctic Wolf
Canis lupus baileyiMexican Wolf
Canis lupus beothucusNewfoundland Wolf (extinct)
Canis lupus bernardiBernard's Wolf
Canis lupus columbianusBritish Columbia Wolf (extinct)
Canis lupus crassodonVancouver Island Wolf
Canis lupus dingoDingo
Canis lupus familiarisDomestic dog
Canis lupus fuscusCascade Mountain Wolf (extinct)
Canis lupus griseoalbusManitoba Wolf (extinct)
Canis lupus hudsonicusHudson Bay Wolf
Canis lupus irremotusNorthern Rocky Mountains Wolf
Canis lupus labradoriusLabrador Wolf
Canis lupus ligoniAlexander Archipelago Wolf
Canis lupus lycaonEastern North America Timber Wolf
Canis lupus mackenziiMackenzie Tundra Wolf
Canis lupus manningiBaffin Island Wolf
Canis lupus mogollonensisMogollon Mountain Wolf (extinct)
Canis lupus monstrabilisTexas Wolf (extinct)
Canis lupus nubilusGreat Plains Wolf
Canis lupus occidentalisMackenzie Valley Wolf
Canis lupus orionGreenland Wolf
Canis lupus pambasileusInterior Alaskan Wolf
Canis lupus tundrarumAlaskan Tundra Wolf
Canis lupus youngiSouthern Rocky Mountain Wolf (extinct)

9a62911395f319e49b4350526cb5198e.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: klf
We eradicated them for a reason……..they are one of a very small group of predators that will kill for fun………..(by the way we are in that group}
When they are in the food chain we are not at the top……

Not to take away from the motivational thread.
But, once a wolf figures out they can kill a 1100 lb steer in a fenced pasture vs chasing an elk, well, we know what happens.
Look at what happened in Yellowstone. Lots of elk, now how many? If 'over population' was a problem, all the Gov would have to do was issue a few hunting permits. Done.

tossing in a picture to keep everyone inspired
rQTkw7G.png

Reactions: jrassy and klf
We eradicated them for a reason……..they are one of a very small group of predators that will kill for fun………..(by the way we are in that group}
When they are in the food chain we are not at the top……

Makes you wonder how we ever left the caves...or trees depending on your beliefs.

Makes you wonder how we ever left the caves...or trees depending on your beliefs.
they should of left wolves in Canada and Mexico.
Higher production costs are bad for all Americans. Similar to higher energy costs hurt all Americans.