• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

tumblr_a15ca4789e43b6de29c1545734379162_3a778649_1280.jpg

Tell me where I can get a copy without alerting every alphabet agency in the country and inviting them to my front door…..
Didn't the Government go after Penguin publishers back in the 1980's to get them to stop publishing it?

I really like the firework section in that book, but for pure entertainment, The Anarchist Cookbook is by far the best!

bNSicas.jpg
There are a couple “recipes” in the cookbook that have a high percentage chance of “violently overcooking without warning” and a couple more that won’t cook at all. The bulk of it is safe and entertaining though.

Last edited:
I knew a fella who did pest control for about 5 years after getting out of the Army (went back in as full time National Guard after being the bug man). He doesn’t eat out at any fast food restaurants and is very particular about even nice places. He told me a few stories 🤢 but basically once you see how nasty most eateries are you won’t partake.

He has said to me many times “I’d rather eat a MRE in the mud” than eat at xxx.

I remember seeing a news piece about how MREs are made. Restaurant vs MRE...coin toss.