• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1675113477152.png

Worked my way though college running my in-laws service station doing this. Made money the hard but honest way. We did have a fellow who worked for us who would fudge his honesty. Not unhappy when he decided he preferred to work for Brenda’s brother in the next town.

Holidays were so busy and we worked so many hours, I was always glad when school started back up so I could get a “break.” However, the holidays made our year profit wise.
D7254A4D-ADED-427E-BF59-B1C2338C61FB.jpeg

When the first Black Panther movie came out... the billeting offices at BOTH State Dept. and CIA were flooded with applications to go to Wakunda. They claimed it was 'employees joking.' It was not.

Your government is staffed with complete retards.

Sirhr
Except the people in charge of those retards are blood soaked monsters

View attachment 8062444
Just posting pics of one of my dream vehicles. Even if I can retrofit the parts myself…
You can buy the ex-Bundeswehr Gelandwagens all over Germany for about $10K. More than 25 years old, so they import with no restrictions. Nice little diesel engines and soft-tops. Way better than these Parking Lot Poser-mobiles.

Or do what I did and get a Unimog... ;-)

Sirhr

You can buy the ex-Bundeswehr Gelandwagens all over Germany for about $10K. More than 25 years old, so they import with no restrictions. Nice little diesel engines and soft-tops. Way better than these Parking Lot Poser-mobiles.

Or do what I did and get a Unimog... ;-)

Sirhr
I need to buy a giant ranch to justify a Unimog, but I want both so bad it hurts. I have a pretty specific G in mind to import. I want a 01-05 G400 with the biturbo V8 diesel or I might be able to settle for a late 90’s G with an om606. The om606 powered G’s are already import eligible, just a few more years on the first of the om628 ones

I need to buy a giant ranch to justify a Unimog, but I want both so bad it hurts. I have a pretty specific G in mind to import. I want a 01-05 G400 with the biturbo V8 diesel or I might be able to settle for a late 90’s G with an om606. The I’m 606 powered G’s are already import ready, just a few more years on the first of the om628 ones
Just make sure that you can find a place to work on the newer ones. The MB dealers won't touch them.

And there are some serious electronics and techno-wizardry to deal with.

Sirhr

Reactions: The D

He could have walked with his buddy out the door instead of being carried out. I vote that it was justified.

My Father use to play this song for me and my brothers. He'd tell us, while he was looking at my younger brother, "You better listen to this song and learn something."

Last edited:
Just make sure that you can find a place to work on the newer ones. The MB dealers won't touch them.

And there are some serious electronics and techno-wizardry to deal with.

Sirhr
I was a Mercedes master tech for ~15 years before I left the flat rate world. And if I get one, my baby won’t be worked on by anyone else but a body guy(I don’t do much bodywork)

True story: Was at a partner match back mid-2000's, there was a UKD stage in which no electronics (no LRF, no calculators, no iPhones) were allowed. A certain (now) well-known Silver Star recipient turned to his partner and said, "Hey, _ _ _ _ _ _, do you know how to do long division math?".