• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

781926-54cfeab8c572289bcb49a066dcf15268.data

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
He should have is ass kicked for that. Fucking rent a cop.
I wanted to go back and review the video but the post was taken down. I wanted to see if the video captured what happened between her and the security guard before the body slam.

During that entire video it looked like what happens when women drink to much.

1689502907500.png

I wanted to go back and review the video but the post was taken down. I wanted to see if the video captured what happened between her and the security guard before the body slam.

During that entire video it looked like what happens when women drink to much.
Doesn't matter. He's supposed to be the one maintaining control of his emotions and there was no reason for him slamming her like that. If that was your daughter, sister, wife, girlfriend would you be saying that you need to review the video?

I won't fuck up this thread any more.
Back to the regular program.

Doesn't matter. He's supposed to be the one maintaining control of his emotions and there was no reason for him slamming her like that. If that was your daughter, sister, wife, girlfriend would you be saying that you need to review the video?

I won't fuck up this thread any more.
Back to the regular program.
We don't know what transpired right before the body slam. If she was attacking him then she gets what she deserves. Women should not get a free pass to do whatever they want to because of their sex.

How did we miss this! Actually is indicative of a constant in engagements… people tend to focus on the weapon, not the person. And ends up shooting at the gun, not center mass.

Still a cool story! Bad guy is lucky officer wasn’t focused on center chest!!!

Sirhr

@SONIC SAAMI

You are a nasty man that clearly has non functioning tastebuds.
Between the pineapple on pizza and that dressing, I am putting you on IGNORE!!!

The bacon sammiches you post look darn good, and I figure you eat them because you remember they taste good.

😂😂😂😂

Enjoy whatever swill you like.
Bet you buy yer Bud Light at Target….
IMG_4727.jpeg

@powdahound76
I invite you to enjoy my latest creation.
Dickled Eggs.