• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

I was at the 4 Corners monument thing out West one morning at dawn. Totally alone !
Decided to do my morning run doing the 4 State circle for 45 minutes.
A Oriental couple , think Chinks , finally drove up. Both all masked up , in the middle of the desert. Every time I got closer than 50 yds. they got in their car. 🙈
"Oriental" = rugs and stuff
"Asian" = people

Carry on.

364783737_595910592743257_8217291501796563994_n.jpg

I didn't know you were a horrible person until that post. So disappointed. Peanut butter and chocolate are a perfect union.
Peanut butter whisky, Godiva liqueur, and half and half will make a believer of of any pessimist (even Sirhr) and in one recent experience, a female friend, (whom I thought was out of my league) excused herself and what appeared to be a thong was seen in her purse when she went for her phone.

Reactions: Sandhog308
I'm assuming there's a piece of pineapple on that pie.
Unless there's jalapeños on the pie, fruit is forbidden.

With that said, never, ever, ever, never place something flammable on top of the stove.
Claven,
"

CLAVEN:​

A slang "name call"; A reference to the character Cliff Claven from the show Cheers.

A master and avid sharer of trivia. Someone who never hesitates to set people straight with facts (or "facts" of dubious correctness), at every possible opportunity, whether or not the information is desired. Usually the stories are far longer than anyone wants to hear.
Person1: "It was just snow. Snow is snow."

Person2: "Well *actually* there, Normy, the Inuit have 37 different words to describe snow. Legend has it that the explorer, Pedro Ralfkin once became trapped in a snow bank, and..."

Take the day off, there's nothing but animal based protein on that pie.

And speak for your own stove. I put my carry out pizza in the oven, a 250 degree oven.

Meh, Sierra Nevada is California Coors. Give me a good Stout any day over an IPA.
Do you mean this?
PaleAle_12ozCan.webp

I lived in Paradise CA and stopped by there every few days. The stuff your local store stocks my be middle the road swill but they brew lots of great beers that do not make it into some distribution centers
n centers.

NARWHAL​

IMPERIAL STOUT

BIG LITTLE THING​

IMPERIAL IPA

OKTOBERFEST​

COLLABORATION FESTBIER

BIGFOOT​

BARLEYWINE-STYLE ALE

• Love
Reactions: Alphatreedog
When were you at Kadena ?
Feb '91- Feb '93

I put Korea on my dream sheet when I got sent to Kelly AFB with the hopes of getting a "follow on" to go back to Kadena. I got the Osan assignment, got the follow on to Kadena...two weeks after I got to Osan my follow on got cancelled because the dude I was going to replace extended out of cycle...rat bastard...I tried to extend out of cycle at Kadena and it was denied because it could screw the guy on a follow on slated to replace me. So I stayed in Korea, got married to a local and stayed for 5 years on an original 1 year short tour. Left Osan got stationed in Maryland, a certain agency got their claws in me and was "stuck" here for 9 years, finally going back to Osan AB, Korea, stayed for another five years...and got sent back to Maryland to retire...which worked out ok, since this is the only state my wife and kids have ever lived in the states. Wanted to go back to Korea after I retired, glad we didn't, even though I still have more friends there than anywhere else in the world...and riding a Harley though the mountains over there is better than anywhere else I've ever been. 12+ years stationed in Asia...been married for 26 years now. Wife and kids go back to Korea once in a while to visit my wife's side of the family.

No harm intended ….I have been all over SE Asia and I can usually tell the nationality of the people….especially reading the eyes . Always was on the lookout for the occasional and rare round eye. 😳
After all the time I spent in Asia I can usually tell "country of origin" for people, just by looking at their face. If they still speak their native language it removes all doubt.

Do you mean this?
PaleAle_12ozCan.webp

I lived in Paradise CA and stopped by there every few days. The stuff your local store stocks my be middle the road swill but they brew lots of great beers that do not make it into some distribution centers
n centers.

NARWHAL​

IMPERIAL STOUT

BIG LITTLE THING​

IMPERIAL IPA

OKTOBERFEST​

COLLABORATION FESTBIER

BIGFOOT​

BARLEYWINE-STYLE ALE
Have you ever tried the Bigfoot challenge? Drink 6 bigfoots in one hour. Good luck.

Claven,
"

Take the day off, there's nothing but animal based protein on that pie.

And speak for your own stove. I put my carry out pizza in the oven, a 250 degree oven.

I didn't say inside the oven. Hell, I've kept mine warm the same way.
The top of the stove is potentially either a hot metal ring or an open flame. It's a very easy way to ignite a flammable object.

Nothing will ever accidentally catch fire on top if you don't put shit there.

It's your house, do what makes you comfortable

Feb '91- Feb '93

I put Korea on my dream sheet when I got sent to Kelly AFB with the hopes of getting a "follow on" to go back to Kadena. I got the Osan assignment, got the follow on to Kadena...two weeks after I got to Osan my follow on got cancelled because the dude I was going to replace extended out of cycle...rat bastard...I tried to extend out of cycle at Kadena and it was denied because it could screw the guy on a follow on slated to replace me. So I stayed in Korea, got married to a local and stayed for 5 years on an original 1 year short tour. Left Osan got stationed in Maryland, a certain agency got their claws in me and was "stuck" here for 9 years, finally going back to Osan AB, Korea, stayed for another five years...and got sent back to Maryland to retire...which worked out ok, since this is the only state my wife and kids have ever lived in the states. Wanted to go back to Korea after I retired, glad we didn't, even though I still have more friends there than anywhere else in the world...and riding a Harley though the mountains over there is better than anywhere else I've ever been. 12+ years stationed in Asia...been married for 26 years now. Wife and kids go back to Korea once in a while to visit my wife's side of the family.

You were there way after my time. My Cousin was the Base Commander at Kadena from 71 through 73 I think. His name was Tom Benagh. He passed away in 2018.
When I was on the Constellation (CVA 64) we left Yankee Station in Vietnam heading home via a Yokosuka Japan port call on our way. I was a E4 at the time and I requested flying off to Kadena on Ships business. Had the chit denied at first and I told them I had kin folk stationed there. When the request went up the chain , I explained my cuz was the BC. Once that was confirmed, it was OK’ed and I flew off on the COD and landed at Kadena. I was the lowest rated person standing at the terminal with some Officers , who flew off the same time. Standing there
when he and his wife my cuz too.. They
drove up in his Air Force blue sedan and that got there attention.
Everyone couldn’t figure out why …until she got out and hugged me. Then I saluted him, then he hugged me ! I Got my bag in the trunk and drove off. Had lots of head’s shaking wondering WTF was going on ? 😉 I stayed with them all weekend, caught the COD back to ship. They asked what would I like to do ? Told them a LONG Hollywood shower and some fruit ! Took a hour long soak in the whirlpool like tub , and drank LOTS of fresh squeezed Orange juice …heavy on the Vodka.👍👍 Had a blast and made some future memories. I saw him a few times after we both got out.
Some great times looking back ! 🍻🇺🇸

Edit: found this picture : RIP Cuz 🇺🇸 I would have been proud to have served in your commands !!

Attachments

• IMG_1354.png
    IMG_1354.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
You were there way after my time. My Cousin was the Base Commander at Kadena from 71 through 73 I think. His name was Tom Benagh. He passed away in 2018.
When I was on the Constellation (CVA 64) we left Yankee Station in Vietnam heading home via a Yokosuka Japan port call on our way. I was a E4 at the time and I requested flying off to Kadena on Ships business. Had the chit denied at first and I told them I had kin folk stationed there. When the request went up the chain , I explained my cuz was the BC. Once that was confirmed, it was OK’ed and I flew off on the COD and landed at Kadena. I was the lowest rated person standing at the terminal with some Officers , who flew off the same time. Standing there when
when he and his wife my cuz too.. They
drove up in his Air Force blue sedan and that got there attention.
Everyone couldn’t figure out why …until she got out and hugged me. Then I saluted him, then he hugged me ! I Got my bag in the trunk and drove off. Had lots of head’s shaking wondering WTF was going on ? 😉 I stayed with them all weekend, caught the COD back to ship. They asked what would I like to do ? Told them a LONG Hollywood shower and some fruit ! Took a hour long soak in the whirlpool like tub , and drank LOTS of fresh squeezed Orange juice …heavy on the Vodka.👍👍 Had a blast and made some future memories. I saw him a few times after we both got out.
Some great times looking back ! 🍻🇺🇸
Good stuff. Thanks for your service, and Welcome Home. We had hundreds of people show up at the airports to welcome us home from the sand boxes; you had hundreds of people show up at the airport(s) to protest your service. Hopefully one day soon our real history will be shown to the masses.

Have you ever tried the Bigfoot challenge? Drink 6 bigfoots in one hour. Good luck.
Yes, Yes I have.
I have drank lots of barley wines in the past but never in that time restraint. I think it took me less than two hours but who was counting.

I don't remember much but I woke up the next morning in a hotel room over off of I-26 with a woman, actually two women, that were more than a few years younger than myself. I do recall her, the crazy hot one, driving my Focus SVT like she stole it plus I remember the dispensary they took me to the next morning. I was in my forties at the time and it took me another 24 hours to sober up.

I have flashbacks of that night but honestly can't remember much.

I ended up hitting that duo a couple of more times after late evenings at SN before leaving CA. I remember those as great times.

Do you mean this?
PaleAle_12ozCan.webp

n centers.

NARWHAL​

IMPERIAL STOUT

BIG LITTLE THING​

IMPERIAL IPA

OKTOBERFEST​

COLLABORATION FESTBIER

BIGFOOT​

BARLEYWINE-STYLE ALE
Yeah, the Narwhal is good, just can’t find it at local retailers.

I’ve never really cared for IPAs.

A new kid on the block up here is Fall River Brewing Co. I really like their Colossus Imperial Russian Stout and Kilty Pleasure a Scotch Ale. Unfortunately they are both limited run beers.

Maybe I’ll have a Dragon’s Milk tonight.

Feb '91- Feb '93

I spent 6 months with an A4 Marine squadron at Kadina some were 1982-83.........a couple of things I remember well were the SR-71's, and the food at the chow hall.......the AF has by far the best facilities in the military............